Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Women And The Love Of Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And The Love Of Money (1642 Views)

Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And The Love Of Money by albridge(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2008
met a girl last week on the web, got her number and called her with the intent of getting to know her better. she could hardly say three sentences without trying to stylishly find out if i had a car. for example she asked me, "are you driving?", and later, "are you in your car?" and stuff like that. she wasn't interesting in whether or not i was a ritual killer, a player just trying to have sex with her, or if i a was a criminal of some sort. all she wanted to know was if i had a car.
we all love the good life but i think the extent to which our women are taking this materialism thing with lead many men to become armed robbers if they are not careful and will find the women grasping at thin air at the end of the day undecided

meet Nigerian singles: http://workingclasssingles.com
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by spikedcylinder: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2008
Lol!
So, albridge, are you typing this from your car? Using your laptop? Wearing your Prada shoes? wink wink

grin
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by albridge(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2008
well what do you think wink
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2008
True ma broda , I 1ce went out with this lady who at 1st didn't seem to be interested in money but eventually started making silly demands. There was this issue were she asked me to fund for her business ( she buys and sells ladies wears ), and after giving her 30k for acquiring the goods she told me to buy for her 3 wears from the ones she had bought @ her selling price.

She buys @ an average of #500 ( 56 pieces minus transportation ) and sells @ an average of #1000.She then tells me to pay her #3000 to acquire 3 pieces from the bundle ( remember I paid for the cost of the wears ),am I not paying 2ce for the wears?.That singular event made me break up with her.

It's true a lot like money but I believe you can still find those that wouldn't demand for money or material things from you.
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by hollandis(f): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2008
apocalypse:

True ma brother , I 1ce went out with this lady who at 1st didn't seem to be interested in money but eventually started making silly demands. There was this issue were she asked me to fund for her business ( she buys and sells ladies wears ), and after giving her 30k for acquiring the goods she told me to buy for her 3 wears from the ones she had bought @ her selling price.

She buys @ an average of #500 ( 56 pieces minus transportation ) and sells @ an average of #1000.She then tells me to pay her #3000 to acquire 3 pieces from the bundle ( remember I paid for the cost of the wears ),am I not paying 2ce for the wears?.That singular event made me break up with her.

It's true a lot like money but I believe you can still find those that wouldn't demand for money or material things from you.
wait till thy kingdom come
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2008
I don't need to wait I've got myself one
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by hollandis(f): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2008
apocalypse:

I don't need to wait I've got myself one

and if you lost your job and all your money savings/earnings were to vanish overnight,would she still be there for you? undecided
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2008
my woman doesn't demand for anything ( yes I mean anything ) and don't say she is comfy on her own because she makes about 50k a month and has enormous needs but she doesn't believe women should be too demanding on their guys.

I can tell you this for a fact that the only monies I have spent on her are just transport cost ( when we both decide to take public transportation ) and things I buy her on free will like cards,birthday presents and special nites out.I don't pay her bills , buy her toiletries , buy her clothes , although 1ce I bought a set matching pant and bra as a gift or even pay for her hairdo and pedicure.

true such women still exist
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2008
I have gone out with many women and I can tell you this , if she luvs you deeply she'll be with you to the end.
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by hollandis(f): 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2008
I will only believe you if
1. you don’t have a car
2. you don’t have a three bedroom flat in a nice area(or a comfortable ple anyway)
3.You don’t have a good job
4. You haven’t assured her you have a future with her not by words
She knows one day,you will get married to her and so she feels it wise not to "spend" your money now but later
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2008
1. I have a car
2. I: don't have a flat of my own yet as I still live with my parents ( rent is on the high side )
3. The job I have can hardly be called good as am being paid a meagre 75k
4. We are planning the wedding for April next year but that isn't enuf assurance as anything can still.A wedding can be called off a day before the wedding
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by hollandis(f): 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2008
apocalypse:

1. I have a car
2. I: don't have a flat of my own yet as I still live with my parents ( rent is on the high side )
3. The job I have can hardly be called good as am being paid a meagre 75k
4. We are planning the wedding for April next year but that isn't enough assurance as anything can still.A wedding can be called off a day before the wedding
lucky you,there are very few women like that.
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2008
I'll send you an i.v when the time comes , hope you'll be able to attend
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by hollandis(f): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2008
apocalypse:

I'll send you an i.v when the time comes , hope you'll be able to attend
lol
RSVP,I will be there
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by MrCrackles(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2008
Some women don start to dey die because them mouth wide like river niger and eyeballs dey pop out when dem see money

The ones, wey dey dream about money, money , all the time-make them continue!
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by spikedcylinder: 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2008
apocalypse:

my woman doesn't demand for anything ( yes I mean anything ) and don't say she is comfy on her own because she makes about 50k a month and has enormous needs but she doesn't believe women should be too demanding on their guys.

I can tell you this for a fact that the only monies I have spent on her are just transport cost ( when we both decide to take public transportation ) and things I buy her on free will like cards,birthday presents and special nites out.I don't pay her bills , buy her toiletries , buy her clothes , although 1ce I bought a set matching pant and bra as a gift or even pay for her hairdo and pedicure.

true such women still exist

hmmmmn. . . . I am guessing things WOULD change if she meets someone who gives her ten times what she earns. Better open your eye.

Congrats on your engagement though!
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by spikedcylinder: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2008
@ albridge

You tell me? Prada or Pranda (china model)?
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by abikelat(f): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2008
men and their love for women and not women and their love for money
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2008
@ topic

The poster na poor man! grin
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by hollandis(f): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2008
abikelat:

men and their love for women and not women and their love for money

Goshhhh you are mathematically correct
man+money = woman
therefore woman-money = man
but the expression "woman-money =man" means poor woman, rich man
therefore to get poor man, rich woman or poor man ,ordinary woman(ordinary might mean poor,but not necessarily) we look for the expression man-money = woman

Therefore you are practically incorrect QED
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by tope2000(f): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2008
spikedcylinder:

@ albridge

You tell me? Prada or Pranda (china model)?

lmao grin grin grin
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by hixxx1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2008
Poster what's wrong with girls that like money? Don't you like cheap girls? For me, I prefer girls who like money. At least they get to open for me.
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by MrCrackles(m): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2008
spikedcylinder:

@ albridge

You tell me? Prada or[b] Pranda[/b] (china model)?

me i think say na panda?! grin
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by spikedcylinder: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2008
Brash!:

me i think say na panda?! grin

No o. Thats the jewellery line at indonesiaripoffs.com

grin grin
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by MrCrackles(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2008
spikedcylinder:

No o. Thats the jewellery line at indonesiaripoffs.com

grin grin

LMFAO!!
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by abikelat(f): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2008
hollandis:

Goshhhh you are mathematically correct
man+money = woman
therefore woman-money = man
but the expression "woman-money =man" means poor woman, rich man
therefore to get poor man, rich woman or poor man ,ordinary woman(ordinary might mean poor,but not necessarily) we look for the expression man-money = woman

Therefore you are practically incorrect QED
mathematician
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2008
@spikedcylinder

who says she hasn't met someone like that , you'd be surprised @ the offers she gets , it amazes me that she still luvs me the way she does.You just don't get it , she has refused me paying her bills even on my own wish.There are still women like this , maybe in ur case you'd leave the man you luv for money , you know everything's not based on money.
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by spikedcylinder: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2008
apocalypse:

@spikedcylinder

who says she hasn't met someone like that , you'D be surprised @ the offers she gets , it amazes me that she still luvs me the way she does.You just don't get it , she has refused me paying her bills even on my own wish.There are still women like this , maybe in your case you'D leave the man you love for money , you know everything's not based on money.

You obviously know me so well. tongue tongue
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by richo(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2008
every body likes money jare!!
some guys from my university used to tell me to link them up with rich hot chics during holidays.the human mind loves free things am sure most guys who complain that chics love free things too much spend all night makin free call trying toast in vain the thing is that nothing goes for nothin take this cash and shake that ass
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2008
C'mon poster, Is the AC in your car on?? Is there 'diesel' in your Generator? Does your help stay in? Is your gate man an aboki?? grin grin grin

Get over it okay? I'd ask all these questions and more, cos I dont want no gold digger around me.
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2008
If you have money you have lots of women,no money no women,they all the same
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by kemisuga(f): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2008
@ poster, you are very true about this. I have a lot of friends that will not date a man if he hasnt a car.

I dont demand from men anyway.

But the truth is naija guys prefer those babes that demands rather than the one that will not ask, even when he feels she needed something at a particular time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heart Break Corner / Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls / Is it adviceable for a man to stop his wife from going throgh his mobile phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.