Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Women And The Love Of Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And The Love Of Money (1649 Views)

Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And The Love Of Money by richo(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2008
to avoid her askin questionsa i jus go like, my niokia n95 fell and almost broke yesterday, i need ro know were i can get the best paint job for my rav-4, can u remember my bank account number in zurich? aqnd i cant seem to find a condom fat enough for my 9incher cool cool grin
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by MrCrackles(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2008
kemisuga:

@ poster, you are very true about this. I have a lot of friends that will not date a man if he hasnt a car.

I[b] don't demand from men anyway.[/b]

how r we sure?! grin suga-mama, how naw?!
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by spikedcylinder: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2008
richo:

to avoid her askin questionsa i jus go like, my niokia n95 fell and almost broke yesterday, i need ro know were i can get the best paint job for my rav-4, can u remember my bank account number in zurich? aqnd i can't seem to find a condom fat enough for my 9incher cool cool grin

Spot on! grin grin
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by Pataki: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2008
Women and Money . . . . . . hmmmm!
Re: Women And The Love Of Money by albridge(m): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2008
But the truth is naija guys prefer those babes that demands rather than the one that will not ask, even when he feels she needed something at a particular time.

i dont agree with you that guys like girls that demand. its not the demanding that we like its just the we like babes that are exciting to be with and that can help a guy have a good time. its the excitement and semi-self sufficiency thats attractive not the demands. stop acting like the whole world is on your shoulders, learn to enjoy yourself and become more interesting to talk to and guys will enjoy being with you more wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Know He/she Was The "one"? / Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend / She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.