Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised (12486 Views)

Jonathan’s Ex-cso Hospitalised, Discharged / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) / Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by sley4life(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2008
This is a sad report that the President of Nigeria is Dead in Saudi Arabic. May is soul rest in peace. xcheck out this link and get back to me http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-71526
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by sley4life(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2008
This is a sad report that the President of Nigeria is Dead in Saudi Arabic. May is soul rest in peace. xcheck out this link and get back to me http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-71526
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Ikeora0113: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2008
President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua of Nigeria may have been moved from the Intensive Care Unit, ICU, of the King Fahd Armed Forces Hospital, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia for monitored convalescence after undergoing a kidney transplant procedure.

An official of the hospital, who refused identification, confirmed to Pointblanknews.com that President Yar’Adua is indeed at the hospital and has been moved to a new unit which he would not name.

advertisement

The official said: “Yes, he is here and responding well. He has just been moved to another department.” Asked why he was moved, the official said, “I cannot tell you that now call back.” Asked if the President has successfully undergone the kidney transplant, the hospital official said, “Please I cannot answer that. Call back.”

But sources hinted Pointblanknews.com that President Yar’Adua has indeed had a kidney transplant but would not name the donor.

Sources at the hospital told Pointblanknews.com that President Yar’Adua was placed on life support equipment not as “a matter of life and death but to ensure the success of the kidney transplant.

According hospital sources in Saudi Arabia the name of the specific department where President Yar’Adua is, is still being kept as a top security classification at this time because of his status as an Head of State and very important patient.

President Yar’Adua was conspicuously absent at the just concluded Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja leaving Ministers and other top aides in confusion as to why he was not yet back in the country as touted by some media organizations earlier in the week.

Although it is not clear whether the President would be strong enough for an early return to Nigeria. Pointblanknews.com learnt that his present condition may require an eight weeks moratorium for close observation if his body would accept the donated kidney which he is said to have now.

President Yar’Adua was earlier admitted at the Dr. Suleiman Fakeeh Hospital, Jeddah, from where he was moved to the King Fahd Armed Forces Hospital, Jeddah, where he is currently. His inner circle of associates, family members and Nigerians are praying for his quick recovery.

Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2008
oh my! undecided
Ikeora0113 this sounds pretty convincing but could u pls give us ur source? thanx.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Aussie(m): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2008
The truth is the President is still alive but not 'hale and hearty' as claimed by his mumu's. You will be surprised that the president will look pale and fragile when he returns and security operatives will prevent the press from talking to him.

The guy may sooner or later step down on the advice of norther elders or arrange that he lose at the supreme court so that the post will not slip away from the north. They will field another northerner with Good luck as the running mate for a nation-wide re-run.

Mark my word.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by creamdream: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2008
we only need to wish him good recovery
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by angelina08(f): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2008
I no understand how can people vote for some body wea no well haapa, Yar'adua sicking every day.

Yaradua sorryooo, No be your fort.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Looklike2: 4:40am On Jan 09, 2009
When is he going back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors / Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) / Garba Shehu: Buhari Healthier Than Most Nigerian Youths Attacking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.