Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? (17681 Views)

Are We Nigerians Really Smart? / Anti-corruption War: What Do Nigerians Really Want? / Are Nigerians Really Patriotic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by CrudeOil2(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2012
kingoflag:

Oh yes, pay homage, it would be in your best interest. Afterall, its clear that intellectually, youre minions.

Where did you appear from? Or are you one of the idiots that routinely troll threads starting Nigerians v Diasporans topics?

Meanwhile, while youre so desperate to display your idi*ocy, can you please tell us, apart from being a liability to your country what have you done for her?

Wow, what deceitful creatures! One second theyre all ballers, now that theyve been hit with the reality that they are among the 92% theyve been denying existed theyre all mad. To hurt you feelings even more I've changed my profile pic.

Kill yourselves!

Why you dey vex na? After all the praise I showered on you?

All hail King-o-gay!!
The only nigerian who owns a maybach and a buggati.
And guess what? He's coming back to lagos this year with his private jet to teach y'all a lesson. Dangote and Otedola be prepared for the Mighty king-o-gay!!!
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
Stop wasting my time and go stare at my Profile pic you bitter monster.

Look, grovel, drool and hate your life even more and realize that we are fighting for your likes not because we have to, but because we want to.
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by bookface: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
kingoflag:

Bookface, or whatever your name is, all the sermon youre typing is not worth my time. I will not read it.

Nigerians are suffering. You say its a lie. U.N says 92% of Nigerians are impoverished, you say na lie! Ive done, do, and will do more for Nigeria's poor; thats where my heart is. Thats my calling.

If you want to get mad and twist my words thats on you all. Pretending that you do not know any poor people, or that you do not notice the abject poverty that all of Nigeria is in doesnt make you all better, it only makes you look fo*olish! Wake up from your fantasy world.

You want to twist my words about the car abi? Lmao. una don meet una match today.

cry cry baby. i see you found yourself suddenly lost for words after the full extent of your idiocy has been exposed for the world to see?, hehe, all bloodied and battered up? next time don't come anywhere near intellectuals have meaningful discussion.  Your weakness lies mainly in your deficient thinking ability.  Hopefully we can all always rely on kobojunkie to save the day.

If you can't show me where i mentioned or implied that i do not know any poor people or do not notice the prevalence of abject poverty in Nigeria then you are just notoriously being [i]a[/i]nal

Take a look at my profile pic and get even more upset. That one was taken specially for you. Its ok to try to steal it and use it as your BBM pic. grin

chei, see how an adult thinks o!  For those of you parents, the lesson you must learn from this is never to let your kids be raised by housemaids. they mostly turn out useless and as e-diots.

[flash=325,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQn-Y0LSs3Y?version=3&hl=en_US" type="[/flash]
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
bookface:

chei, see how an adult old o!  For those of you parents, the lesson you must learn from this is never to let your kids be raised by housemaids. they mostly turn out useless and as e-diots.

Reality don hit you abi? Because I see now (your last 4 or so posts ) all youve been screaming is that I was raised by maids. Are we related? So, how are you so sure of this assumption of yours? Why are you stating it as fact? Or is this like your insistence that we should refuse U.N Data and rely on yours just to look like "normal" human beings? I think say na you and you boys talk say poverty no dey Naija and nobody lives on less than $2/day?! lmaooooo Reality sucks, huh? The lies about the car don tire you abi? hahahaha

Ol boi, stop wasting my dam.n time and tell me how fine my profile pic is.
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by bookface: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
kingoflag:

Reality don hit you abi? Because I see now (your last 4 or so posts ) all youve been screaming is that I was raised by maids. Are we related, so how are you so sure of this assumption of yours? Or is this like your insistence that we refuse U.N Data and rely on yours just to look like "normal" human beings? I think say na you and you boys talk say poverty no dey Naija and nobody lives on less than $2/day?! lmaooooo Reality sucks, huh? The lies about the car don tire you abi? hahahaha

Ol boi, stop wasting my dam.n time and tell me how fine my profile pic is.

How am i sure? hehehe, it's simple, being a [i]m[/i]oron implies your childhood sucks.  I'm trying hard not to blame your parents for this deficiency, by diverting all attention on the poor maid grin grin except of course, daddy and mummy are really to blame for bringing up the f[i]o[/i]ool? grin grin grin
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by violent(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
bookface:

How am i sure? hehehe, it's simple, being a [i]m[/i]oron implies your childhood sucks.  I'm trying hard not to blame your parents for this deficiency, by diverting all attention on the poor maid grin grin except of course, daddy and mummy are really to blame for bringing up the f[i]o[/i]ool? grin grin grin

This is wicked shocked shocked
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2012
bookface:

How am i sure? hehehe, it's simple, being a [i]m[/i]oron implies your childhood sucks.  I'm trying hard not to blame your parents for this deficiency, by diverting all attention on the poor maid grin grin except of course, daddy and mummy are really to blame for bringing up the f[i]o[/i]ool?  grin grin grin

Oh yeah?

So, even considering the fact that youve never met anyone that lives on $2/day in Nigeria---or that youre clearly the child of very wealthy people---- dont tell me your parents couldnt afford maids for your Royal Self.

Like others said: Self Deceit na im go kill your likes. Lmao Now, they try to reverse roles. Only problem is you gladly claimed the Prince role, now reality don hit all a sudden he's the "common man", e come dey try force role on me. Mba, I no gree! I wasnt the one coming on here talking about how impossible it was for anyone to live on less than $2/day, or that everone is balling in Naija; that was all you.

Typical!

Se  bi you no know any poor people, now theyre trying to portray me as the bully, like I was claiming not to know poverty existed.

Msccheeewww.

My friend youre wasting my time. How you like my profile pic? Na simple question!
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
bookface:

How am i sure? hehehe, it's simple, being a [i]m[/i]oron implies your childhood sucks.  I'm trying hard not to blame your parents for this deficiency, by diverting all attention on the poor maid grin grin except of course, daddy and mummy are really to blame for bringing up the f[i]o[/i]ool?  grin grin grin

Keep insulting your parents thinking its my parents youre insulting. Ive pretended not to notice posts where you have done this. This is how you start, then when I remind you how hopeless your mother must have been to have had a dweeb like your father pass his genes through her you go come dey vex.

I no go talk, but keep hitting below the belt. When I come talk say your Mother must have been the desperate neighborhood slut eager to get married thats why she refused to swallow, receive you as ana.l, spit you out or allow your father c*um in her face now, you go talk say I don go to far.

Keep hitting o, but once I reply make you no vex!
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Arosa(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
I would like to take this topic back to where it was, before the psychotic mental asylum escapee who calls himself the king of Lagos derailed it.

I am not disputing that 80% of the Nigerian population is poor - I am aware of the statistics. I am also not disputing the statistic that they live on less than $1 a day. All I would like to know is: how do they do it?

I thought it was  great that violet gave us an insight as to how she was able to survive on a small amount of money. Such examples are exactly what I would like to hear - I am very interested in practical examples, stemming either from your own experience or from people you know. How is this done practically? For example: does living under a bridge help? Do some get away with not paying their house rent? Etc. I am thinking of a story I heard from Haiti, where people survived on 'mud cakes' literally baked with clay, honey and eggs. Does anyone have similar stories from Nigeria?

However, if you are a baboon who will once again proceed to throw your feces, then please don't bother replying. You know who you are.
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2012
Arosa:

I would like to take this topic back to where it was, before the psychotic mental asylum escapee who calls himself the king of Lagos derailed it.

I am not disputing that 80% of the Nigerian population is poor - I am not aware of the statistics. I am also not disputing the statistic that they live on less than $1 a day. All I would like to know is: how do they do it?

I thought it was  great that violet gave us an insight as to how she was able to survive on a small amount of money. Such examples are exactly what I would like to hear - I am very interested in practical examples, stemming either from your own experience or from people you know. How is this done practically? For example: does living under a bridge help? Do some get away with not paying their house rent? Etc. I am thinking of a story I heard from Haiti, where people survived on 'mud cakes' literally baked with clay, honey and eggs. Does anyone have similar stories from Nigeria?

However, if you are a baboon who will once again proceed to throw your feces, then please don't bother replying. You know who you are.

Lmaooooooooooooo Hahahahahahahahaha

O God!

What the hell do they feed these kids? Lmaoooo After the train has left the station this one comes to prove a point he had every opportunity to state but deceit and lies and living in denial wouldnt allow him.

My friend, except youve gone to edit your posts: YOU WERE THE FIRST PERSON CLAIMING THAT NIGERIANS DONT LIVE ON $2/DAY, so shut it. Either  youre just pathological liars or youre a bonafide cuckoo .

Lmaoo I'm out. You guys obviously have mental issues!
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Arosa(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2012
Did I not say that a certain lunatic should not reply, begone! crazy baboon. angry
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Arosa(m): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
ACTUALLY: I disputed that people live on less than 50 cents a day (which converts roughly to 80 Naira), as claimed by franel79. I never disputed the amounts of $2. It is fools like the one who calls himself the king of Lagos, who are too daft to read posts properly, who make an intelligent debate virtually impossible.
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Kobojunkie: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2012
J12
I never knew that you never had a clue. . .

Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ?
« #134 on: Today at 07:13:53 AM »

Since you have an idea, why dony you tell me exactly how 92 percent of Nigerians live on less dan a dollar per day?

There are numerous reports and papers on line compiled by Local agencies and international agencies to help you get the idea of how it is possible. Go visit them rather than come declare they are all invalid simply because your mind cannot fathom how that can be possible.

Since the inception of our democracy, poverty rate has been on the rise, not falling, which is what one would expect to happen.
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Arosa(m): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2012
Kobojunkie:

There are numerous reports and papers on line compiled by Local agencies and international agencies to help you get the idea of how it is possible. Go visit them rather than come declare they are all invalid simply because your mind cannot fathom how that can be possible.

Since the inception of our democracy, poverty rate has been on the rise, not falling, which is what one would expect to happen.

Granted, that type of information exists. But what's wrong with asking for anecdotal evidence? These reports do not offer any insight as to how people survive on this amount. Unless you can provide a link to such a report that does address this issue? If not, then what's wrong with asking for personal accounts of how people manage on this amount?
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by bookface: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
kingoflag:

Keep insulting your parents thinking its my parents youre insulting. Ive pretended not to notice more than 10 posts where you have done this. This is how you start, then when I remind you how hopeless your mother must have been to have had a dweeb like your father pass his genes through her you go come dey vex.

I no go talk, but keep hitting below the belt. When I come talk say your Mother must have been the desperate neighborhood slut eager to get married thats why she refused to swallow, receive you as ana.l, spit you out or allow your father c*um in her face now, you go talk say I don go to far.

Keep hitting o, but once I reply make you no vex!

I've killed you, you lunatic!  what you are doing now is to grasp helplessly at straws.   grin grin grin grin

People may still disagree whether or not Nigerians live on less than a dollar per day, however, one thing all sides do agree on is that you are a[i] M[/i]oron, that has not been disputed by anybody yet.
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by bookface: 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2012

Lmaooooooooooooo Hahahahahahahahaha

O God!

What the hell do they feed these kids? Lmaoooo After the train has left the station this one comes to prove a point he had every opportunity to state but deceit and lies and living in denial wouldnt allow him.

My friend, except youve gone to edit your posts: YOU WERE THE FIRST PERSON CLAIMING THAT NIGERIANS DONT LIVE ON $2/DAY, so shut it. Either  youre just pathological liars or youre a bonafide cuckoo .

Lmaoo I'm out. You guys obviously have mental issues!

Ruuuuuun dunderhead, don't let me ever catch you masquerading idiocy as intelligence again, never ever again!

Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
Arosa:

Granted, that type of information exists. But what's wrong with asking for anecdotal evidence? These reports do not offer any insight as to how people survive on this amount. Unless you can provide a link to such a report that does address this issue? If not, then what's wrong with asking for personal accounts of how people manage on this amount?

Many of these organizations are not there to provide you the names and addresses of those who they find live on less than $2 or $1 a day. If you really want to know, I think your best bet is contacting one of the local agencies, or local salvation army, and ask them to EDUCATE you some on the real problems of poverty. It may no be bad if you suggest that you are willing to foot the bill for the experience. Essentially volunteer to help, and they will likely take you where you need to go to get your evidence. It is most likely the case that this will not be too far from where you currently live in Nigeria.

What I am asking you to do is sort of like what you would get if you went down to the Salvation army here and asked to see and serve the poor. You will probably be signed up to work in the food kitchen where you will NOT MISS THE POOR.

I have lived around people who only eat one or two meals a day --- a grew up around many of them and to them, we were "rich" cause of the way we lived and all. My Childhood friend, and next door neighbor lived in such a way. All 5 kids lived with their father next door, and they did not have egg and sliced bread like @Violent described, even once a month.  These people do not eat Shaki, Kpomo, Eggs etc with every meal so they do not spend so much money on the one meal they can afford each day,and no. So, it makes sense to me that these people do exist. So, you may need to get those who have seen it to show it to you, and the local agencies can help.

Here's another idea, visit one of those Face-2-face buildings in Obalende for evidence. grin
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Arosa(m): 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Many of these organizations are not there to provide you the names and addresses of those who they find live on less than $2 or $1 a day. If you really want to know, I think your best bet is contacting one of the local agencies, or local salvation army, and ask them to EDUCATE you some on the real problems of poverty. It may no be bad if you suggest that you are willing to foot the bill for the experience. Essentially volunteer to help, and they will likely take you where you need to go to get your evidence. It is most likely the case that this will not be too far from where you currently live in Nigeria.

What I am asking you to do is sort of like what you would get if you went down to the Salvation army here and asked to see and serve the poor. You will probably be signed up to work in the food kitchen where you will NOT MISS THE POOR.

I have lived around people who only eat one or two meals a day --- a grew up around many of them and to them, we were "rich" cause of the way we lived and all. My Childhood friend, and next door neighbor lived in such a way. All 5 kids lived with their father next door, and they did not have egg and sliced bread like @Violent described, even once in a month. These people do not eat Shaki, Kpomo, Eggs etc with every meal so they do not spend so much money on the one meal they can afford each day,and no. So, it makes sense to me that these people do exist. So, you may need to get those who have seen it to show it to you, and the local agencies can help.

Umm, okay, but I thought this is a discussion board? Are discussion boards not there for people to exchange their experiences? Are the experiences of the members of this site not valid?
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Kobojunkie: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2012
Arosa:

Umm, okay, but I thought this is a discussion board? Are discussion boards not there for people to exchange their experiences? Are the experiences of the members of this site not valid?

Huh? I gave you a suggestions on how you can find the evidence you seek. I don't understand your question on the experiences on members of this board. I mean what do you mean of them not being valid? I don't get it? Are you asking if there are people here on nairaland who currently live on less than $2 or $1 a day? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Arosa(m): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2012
when I say experience, I mean first-hand or second-hand. And for your suggestion, I rather pass.
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by bookface: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2012
This place was a lot more interesting when the king-of-gays was here jor!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Kobojunkie: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^ Well , what I have said so far on that is that since you have not had them(first or second hand), but are being told it exists, what you ought to do is go out and find it where it is.

here is a hunt. Simply telling us that your mother's employees work 60 hours and get paid $12,000 does not tell you that this employee definitely lives on more than $2 dollars a day. Also making the assumption that after working 60 hours, this employee definitely has another job is not enough.
Follow this employee home to get a better picture of his or her true reality. Ask him/her questions to discover facts. Investigate those around this employee . . . dependents and non . . . . to understand how that Naira 12,000 is actually spent at the end of the day.

[size=13pt]For those who do not know this , prior to June of 2011, the take home pay for many of our civil servants and majority of Nigerians was at Naira 6500 a month, and that was about $1.40 cents a day. [/size]

I am not certain how many of those employed in the public sector now earn at least the minimum wage or have had a raise since then.
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2012
Kobojunkie:

According to the 2010 UNDP report on poverty in Nigeria, it stated that 68 million nigerians live below the poverty line. Thats not upto sixty percent and it is quite credible.
How exactly on earth do you expect me to believe that 92 percent of Nigerians live below the poverty line? Do you know what that means?
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
Majority of those who live below the poverty line in Nigeria live in the north. I've never been in the north before so I am not in a position to quantify the level of poverty up there. But down south, especially south south and south east, you'll barely see someone who survives on less than a dollar a day. If 92 percent of Nigerians are poor, it will be very visible and it will reflect on the economy greatly.
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^ Well , what I have said so far on that is that since you have not had them(first or second hand), but are being told it exists, what you ought to do is go out and find it where it is.

here is a hunt. Simply telling us that your mother's employees work 60 hours and get paid $12,000 does not tell you that this employee definitely lives on more than $2 dollars a day. Also making the assumption that after working 60 hours, this employee definitely has another job is not enough.
Follow this employee home to get a better picture of his or her true reality. Ask him/her questions to discover facts. Investigate those around this employee . . . dependents and non . . . . to understand how that Naira 12,000 is actually spent at the end of the day.

[size=13pt]For those who do not know this , prior to June of 2011, the take home pay for many of our civil servants and majority of Nigerians was at Naira 6500 a month, and that was about $1.40 cents a day. [/size]

I am not certain how many of those employed in the public sector now earn at least the minimum wage or have had a raise since then.
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by violent(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
Bookface: You're just a big bully! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2012
Arosa:

It is fools like the one who calls himself the king of Lagos,

Insinuations and allegations are what youre good at! When did I call my self King of Lagos? Huh, tell me? To give Simple answer na so so guess dem go dey guess. The only thing they'll never guess are English Soccer Results. Oh, that one? Dem be experts even though their own country's Sport's system is in shambles and they cant even point to a single Soccer Team that can be properly described as Professional

"Lets Ignore U.N Stats because they are not realiable"

"Even though your story was about poor people I will attack you because you made clear that you were driving an Expensive Car"

"You were raised by maids"

My friend youve been wasting time and are still wasting time. That jealousy wey dey usually kill people like you, I must make sure  say e finish you today. You cant just have hate for a person just based on innocent posts without knowing their background. If you guys are not being nuisances exhibiting your infinite ignorance, youre  baiting people by starting "Nigerians v Diasporans" threads.

Youre wasting my time. Telll me how handsome I look Mr.Rich-Guy-Thats-Never-Met-A-Poor-Nigerian.
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2012
bookface:

I've killed you, you lunatic!  what you are doing now is to grasp helplessly at straws.   grin grin grin grin

People may still disagree whether or not Nigerians live on less than a dollar per day, however, one thing all sides do agree on is that you are a[i] M[/i]oron, that has not been disputed by anybody yet.

Lmao

Killed who? You think I'm Jobless like yourself? If Cyber-Cafe never open you no fit attack or reply. We see your time-line. lol

Why would "People" disagree with facts compiled by reputable bodies like U.N. UNESCO, I.M.F and other reputable Nigerian and International bodies? Only Lunatics do that! I'm not calling you a loonie o, I'm just saying you dont sound normal for disputing accurately collated facts, yet you insist we swallow up your assumptions.

Quite frankly, I'm done trying to be reasonable with you monkeys and I'm going to stoop to your level. Se bi na ordinary mention of car na im give you High Blood Pressure. Me I must make sure that High blood Pressure turns into Serious Heart Attack!

Look at my profile and tell me how handsome I look. That was taken specially for you moro*ns as you can remember. Eat your hearts out. That unbridled jealousy must kill you today!
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I have lived around people who only eat one or two meals a day --- a grew up around many of them and to them, we were "rich" cause of the way we lived and all. My Childhood friend, and next door neighbor lived in such a way. All 5 kids lived with their father next door, and they did not have egg and sliced bread like @Violent described, even once a month.  These people do not eat Shaki, Kpomo, Eggs etc with every meal so they do not spend so much money on the one meal they can afford each day,and no. So, it makes sense to me that these people do exist. So, you may need to get those who have seen it to show it to you, and the local agencies can help.

Here's another idea, visit one of those Face-2-face buildings in Obalende for evidence. grin

You even got the time trying to be reasonable with these crazies!
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2012
violent:

Bookface:  You're just a big bully!  grin grin grin grin grin grin

At least with Shock we finally figured out why she was supporting your rubbish drivel even though you made no sense. Lmao. Oh, you didnt see the evidence I presented earlier? Oya, permit me to present it again

=topic=164502.msg10091330#msg10091330 date=1328034250:

Shock (f)

Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge
« #118 on: October 17, 2011, 07:48 PM »
Name: Shock

Stat: 25, loves adventure

Eyeing: Violent

reason: sounds intelligent

Question for him: are you daring enough?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=782873.msg9360567#msg9360567!

Ok, we've figured out Shock. How about Arosa and Bookface? You dey nack dem too? Are you guys really, like, "Boys" for real?! Its ok to tell us now because once it blows in the open it only gets worse. I dey ask for the friend of a friend who is only curious as to why Youre all "Backing" each other Up so "Hard" even though your trio makes no sense. Or maybe like the Shock incident, it makes sense to Yall but not to the rest of us, huh?  undecided
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Kobojunkie is insistent on taking a Horse to the River and trying to force it to drink.

Goodluck!
Re: Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? by violent(m): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2012

Ok, we've figured out Shock. How about Arosa and Bookface? You dey nack dem too? Are you guys really, like, "Boys" for real?! Its ok to tell us now because once it blows in the open it only gets worse. I dey ask for the friend of a friend who is only curious as to why Youre all "Backing" each other Up so "Hard" even though your trio makes no sense. Or maybe like the Shock incident, it makes sense to Yall but not to the rest of us, huh?

I see you still have the nerve after you've been warned not to show your face again, you want make i call bookface?  grin grin grin grin grin

I can't drag issues with you, you're too dull for me. . .seriously! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos / Victor Giwa: Malami Ordered My Arrest For Refusing To Implicate Magu – Lawyer / Conduct Bureau Orders Jonathan, Ministers, Others To Declare Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.