Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... (12245 Views)

I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by SteveOfu: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Goodafternoon fellow BBW
This message is for the chubby or plus sized sisters...

You're a GODDESS

Don't ever tell yourself that slim is the only measure of beauty�, true beauty is beyond the skin.

Don't ever fall prey believing men prefer slim women... I tell you there are men who would date plus sized and marry plus sized and cherish them ( Stop wallowing in negativity)��.

Do not see your stretch marks, flabs and big belly as a curse, I advise you see them as HANDCRAFTED ART��.. they are beautiful on that thick skin.

If you find yourself being put down by a man because of your size, you are with the wrong man�. WALK AWAY�!!!!

If you find yourself in a circle of friends that are always mocking your big size, LEAVE THEM!!! They are toxic�, you dont need such friends.

'ROUND IS A SHAPE' do not get carried away with kettle or pot stories.

They ONLY reason to loose weight is for health reasons� and YOURSELF!... YOURSELF!!! not society...

A LOT of men are attracted to big girls, there are actually more men attracted to hips and asses, its just pathetic that they fear what people would say to them, so they become CCC (Closet Chubby Chasers).

Big girls are very beautiful, have good hearts,lovable,cuddly and attractive! Yes attractive !!!
� let no one tell you different...

And don't believe the lie, big girls are da bomb in bed���!!!!

Watch your blood sugar�
Watch your blood pressure�
Watch your Cholesterol �
Be very active and flexible(I can do unimaginable stuff) ��

Embrace your beauty.

In life we have " the Elephant and the Ant", and together we bring balance to mother earth.

Don't loose yourself in all the lie...

You are the Best !!!������

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Lightangel65: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
What is BBW
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
grin grin grin tongue
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Newguyhere: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
this one dey find clientsad

10 Likes

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by placeofallure(f): 12:10am On Jan 23, 2020
I don't need to be told all these. I revel in my chubbiness. Can't trade it for anything else. I can't imagine myself skinny like a leglomania mosquito grin I'll rather live for myself than for people. I have come to discover many men are pretenders, they actually prefer chubby to skinny.. Be shapely and healthy that's all that matters.

14 Likes

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 23, 2020
Pasco you again undecided angry
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by RukBaum: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2020
I like BBWs. They're the best!

1 Like

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2020
I love BBW, indeed they are beautiful, and they are very lovely with a good and kind soul. Only issue is when it comes down to marriage, everyone thinks you're making a mistake.

5 Likes

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by 2SWT(f): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2020
You're fat please, stop being Lazy and go to the gym

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2020
Lol. Is that from a self help manual or something? Sounds very unconvincing.

1 Like

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
real men don't eat bone, we eat meat

2 Likes

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by emerald02(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
2SWT:

we u kip kwayet there
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
One man's meat is another man's poison. Your kind is my meat. I've been searching for a religious version of you for quite a while

Still searching.

Are You A Matured, Godly, Igbo Lady ready for Marriage? Chubby, Tall and Fair? I Want You. Pls Chat With Me Whatsapps..... 0703-1833-557
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by kollinzgee(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
l love bbws like mad when I see bbw between 18 to 30 my DICK dey strong bad bad...
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by nlPoster: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Snatch single men who are not in any relationship, not married ones.
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by 2SWT(f): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
emerald02:

we u kip kwayet there
why? You guys encourage being fat then later run after younger ladies because your wife is too fat

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lmfao , bro just eat less and go to the fu.ken gym

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by emerald02(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
2SWT:
why? You guys encourage being fat then later run after younger ladies because your wife is too fat

my woman is proudly bbw and we're getting married soon. you can hate for all I care wink
2SWT:

my woman is proudly bbw and we're getting married soon. you can hate for all I care

3 Likes

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Yxxx: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
placeofallure:
I don't need to be told all these. I revel in my chubbiness. Can't trade it for anything else. I can't imagine myself skinny like a leglomania mosquito grin I'll rather live for myself than for people. I have come to discover many men are pretenders, they actually prefer chubby to skinny.. Be shapely and healthy that's all that matters.
Did you have to insult the slim ones to make your point?

3 Likes

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
2SWT:

Shattap

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
2SWT:

The one's that do that are just looking for a excuse to cheat
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by placeofallure(f): 1:58am On Jan 24, 2020
Yxxx:

Did you have to insult the slim ones to make your point?

No insult intended. E ma binu.

1 Like

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by 2SWT(f): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
emerald02:

my woman is proudly bbw and we're getting married soon. you can hate for all I care wink

my woman is proudly bbw and we're getting married soon. you can hate for all I care
lol
Who has time to hate

1 Like

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by SteveOfu: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
2SWT:
Go hug a tree

2 Likes

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by AfroKnight: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
2SWT:

You can see the number of men who have shut you down for attacking chubby women.

Big bold women are treasured by many Nigerian men. It’s these oyinbo people that use the fitfam culture to shame orobo babes.

Maybe I should find me a chubby babe. My guys who married or are dating chubby babes are looking fresh. It appears these chubby babes know how to take care of their men. grin
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by pennywys(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
SteveOfu:
Goodafternoon fellow BBW

You're a GODDESS

Don't ever tell yourself that slim is the only measure of beauty�, true beauty is beyond the skin.

Don't ever fall prey believing men prefer slim women... I tell you there are men who would date plus sized and marry plus sized and cherish them ( Stop wallowing in negativity)��.

Do not see your stretch marks, flabs and big belly as a curse, I advise you see them as HANDCRAFTED ART��.. they are beautiful on that thick skin.

If you find yourself being put down by a man because of your size, you are with the wrong man�. WALK AWAY�!!!!

If you find yourself in a circle of friends that are always mocking your big size, LEAVE THEM!!! They are toxic�, you dont need such friends.

They ONLY reason to loose weight is for health reasons� and YOURSELF!... YOURSELF!!! not society...

A LOT of men are attracted to big girls, there are actually more men attracted to hips and asses, its just pathetic that they fear what people would say to them, so they become CCC (Closet Chubby Chasers).

Big girls are very beautiful, have good hearts,lovable,cuddly and attractive! Yes attractive !!!

Watch your blood sugar�
Watch your Cholesterol �

Embrace your beauty.

In life we have " the Elephant and the Ant", and together we bring balance to mother earth.

op that pic I saw there on ur profile breaks my heart.
Please I will no to chat u up privately
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
placeofallure:
You are my kind of woman
I love dem chubby
I swear if u have bang chubby girl before u will forget slim girls.

1 Like

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by 2SWT(f): 2:12am On Jan 27, 2020
AfroKnight:

You can see the number of men who have shut you down for attacking chubby women.

Big bold women are treasured by many Nigerian men. It’s these oyinbo people that use the fitfam culture to shame orobo babes.

Maybe I should find me a chubby babe. My guys who married or are dating chubby babes are looking fresh. It appears these chubby babes know how to take care of their men. grin
Your problem dear

2 Likes

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Luckymamuzo: 4:21am On Jan 27, 2020
I need bbw lady call or WhatsApp me 08132641651

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 27, 2020
kai I no dey take ear hear BBW, inshort as I see this babe profile picture my john thomas just jump up now and na office
I dey.

I love bbw because all their body everywhere na breast.
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by AfroKnight: 7:08am On Jan 27, 2020
2SWT:

Your problem dear

You’re the one with the problem, reiterating popular fitness opinions because you cannot think for yourself.

Grow a brain please. grin
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Gabweezy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
SteveOfu:
Goodafternoon fellow BBW

You're a GODDESS

Watch your blood sugar�
Watch your Cholesterol �

Embrace your beauty.

enough said...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch Pinay Scandal Viral Pinay Scandal Video / Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) / ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.