Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Can A Girl Admire A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Admire A Guy? (4451 Views)

Guys Which Nairaland Babe Do U Admire Most Nd Wanting 2 Meet / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by ajah1(f): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2008
CAN A GIRL ADMIRE A GUY ?

My friend told me the other day that she admires some guys she sees. She told me that she was longing for one of  those guys she meets to be her friend. So am asking u fellow n/l if this is normal, cos i don't think so.
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by MrCrackles(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2008
Another dumb question, useless thread and waste of fucking time!!!
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by tope2000(f): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2008
How old are you??
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by MrCrackles(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2008
tope2000:

How old are you??

some immature mumu trying to attract attention!
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by tope2000(f): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2008
Brash!:

Gbam!!!
lol
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by ssheryl(f): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2008
why do u hv to be soooo rude angry angry angry ,n by the way it takes one to know one immature indeed!!!,u know u dont hv to answer if u dont want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My friend told me the other day that she admires some guys she sees. She told me that she was longing for one of those guys she meets to be her friend. So am asking u fellow n/l if this is normal, because i don't think so.
sweetheart,to me its ok to admire a guy,its a way of appreciating them,just make sure u dont cross the line n start droolin, n dont mind BRASH he's one bitter guy,lookin for attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by sistajay(f): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2008
Yes o, girl fit admire guys if she get good eyes sight.  tongue
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by seeu(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2008
ssheryl:

why do u hv to be soooo rude angry angry angry ,n by the way it takes one to know one immature indeed!!!,u know u don't hv to answer if u don't want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweetheart,to me its ok to admire a guy,its a way of appreciating them,just make sure u don't cross the line n start droolin, n don't mind BRASH he's one bitter guy,lookin for attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You posted wisely and answer must be provided. If you had not come in to change the popular trend of the first abuse begets another, the other posters would have started abusing the poster. Once the first abuse comes, the rest of the posters follows. The poster wanted to learn but some people tried to rubbish him for nothing. It is better to read and move to another thread If you don't like the topic. It is as simple as ABC.

@Poster,

Yes, girls can admire guys. They are still human-beings like guys. Guys admire girls and vice versa.
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by MissyB1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2008
ssheryl:

why do u hv to be soooo rude  angry angry angry ,n by the way it takes one to know one immature indeed!!!,u know u don't hv to answer if you don't want to.
wink

I love dat reply but i wish that was directed @ sm1 else nt him.
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2008
seeu:

You posted wisely and answer must be provided. If you had not come in to change the popular trend of the first abuse begets another, the other posters would have started abusing the poster. Once the first abuse comes, the rest of the posters follows. The poster wanted to learn but some people tried to rubbish him for nothing. It is better to read and move to another thread If you don't like the topic. It is as simple as ABC.

Talking from experience eh?? Tot I sd I was sorry cheesy

Reads post again. . .

I reserve my comments wink
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by MrCrackles(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2008
Missy B:

wink

I love that reply but i wish that was directed @ sm1 else nt him.

u know, shez been getting it all wrong wit me all day!

she doesnt know how i roll, tell her B!! grin
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by nana(f): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2008
I started laughing even b4 i read the replies of this topic.

@ OP
No,A Girl cant admire a guy
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by seeu(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2008
Ujujoan:

Talking from experience eh?? Tot I sd I was sorry cheesy

Reads post again. . .

I reserve my comments wink

Fair enough, It’s from experience but I saw where you said you were sorry, and I didn’t mean to direct my post to you base on your previous response to my post. There were people that likes to abuse every post. As for you, that was why I said “hope we are calm now” in the other thread. I believe we are cool and I’m no longer bringing that to mind. smiley

Reserve your comment? Are you still planning to repeat your comment against me? It’s you that will answer the question but I know we are calm. cheesy
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by dyabman(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2008
yes a girl can admire a Guy , i was once admired by Beyonce but right now shes married and right now again , Ciara is admiring me.

what a boy smiley
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by tope2000(f): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2008
hehehehehhehehe
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by dyabman(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2008
tope2000:

hehehehehhehehe

You dey follow me everywhere
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by tope2000(f): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2008
follow you??
i am stalking you
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by dyabman(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2008
tope2000:

follow you??
i am stalking you
grin grin grin grin grin

Talking u mean right? okay , lets continue talking, lol
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by kemisuga(f): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2008
There is nothing wrong if a girl sees wat her eyes like.

I do admire guys who are clean, tall, good looking with round moustaches. grin grin grin

Admiring does not mean falling in love.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by tope2000(f): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2008
dyabman:

Talking u mean right? okay , lets continue talking, lol

no i mean stalking grin
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by dyabman(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2008
kemisuga:

There is nothing wrong if a girl sees what her eyes like.

I do admire guys who are clean, tall, good looking with round moustaches. grin grin grin

Admiring does not mean falling in love.

But that just a Step for LOVE
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by dyabman(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2008
tope2000:

no i mean stalking grin

im still teasing. . . . . hehehehehe grin
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by ajah1(f): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2008
Thanks for replying my question. Am gratefull, one poster made me angry though.
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by mykali(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2008
ajah.:

i hope it was me. angry
Re: Can A Girl Admire A Guy? by hollandis(f): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2008
ajah.:

see ya head
Ajah babe kpshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Make Sound? / My Marriage Needs Help: I Am Tired Of Pretending-please Help Me! / Bbnaija: Finally Revealed: Meet The Man Behind The Voice “ This Is Big Brother”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.