Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,408 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

What Is 'Romantic' To You? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is 'Romantic' To You? (17229 Views)

Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. / Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? / What Is Romantic About A God Fearing Mumu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 02, 2008
onyinye2:

Murder is so not romantic. . . . humorous na entertaining, but not romantic. Besides i really don't enjoy reading or writing over murder. You are better off telling a dog to speak chinese. So i don't know how could make a poem over murder undecided
I can make the murder erotic too wink
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 02, 2008
@ topic
The sound of spanish guitar strings cool kiss
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by onyinye2(f): 1:17am On Sep 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Murder turns me off. I love to write about: love, passion, deceit, ecstasy, pain, lust, and erotica. Those i can do. In fact i use to get in real trouble in high school because my stories were too advanced more my classmates reading. . . . . then again i was reading Zane books at the age of freakin 15.

@topic
Béseme y me detiene. kiss
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 02, 2008
@Stephen's signature

You can say that again. We rockkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! grin cool
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by StephenP(m): 1:22am On Sep 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

shocked

How?

He wanted her so bad so he grabbed her and put her against the window sill. But he put her a little too far out and she fell down the window and down the 30 story building.

stillwater:

@Stephen's signature

You can say that again. We rockkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! grin cool

Yeah!!
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by onyinye2(f): 1:24am On Sep 02, 2008
StephenP:

shocked
How?
He wanted her so bad so he grabbed her and put her against the window sill. But he put her a little too far out and she fell down the window and down the 30 story building.
She said murder erotica. . . . not comedy. grin
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 02, 2008
StephenP:

shocked

How?

lmao!! no
I so cannot think of sth right now
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by StephenP(m): 1:27am On Sep 02, 2008
onyinye2:

She said murder erotica. . . . not comedy. grin

Comedy? She cracked her head open!! LOL
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by onyinye2(f): 1:28am On Sep 02, 2008
stillwater:

@ topic
The sound of spanish guitar strings cool kiss
On the real though. . . . . one of my all time favorite songs is Spanish Guitar by Toni Braxton. I love the part when that latino man starts speaking spanish. . . i swear i want to melt.
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by onyinye2(f): 1:29am On Sep 02, 2008
StephenP:

Comedy? She cracked her head open!! LOL
Then you aint reading what im reading!!! It is funny as heck. grin
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by timmfikk(m): 1:41am On Sep 02, 2008
Hei what can i say,well a good pop, R n B song which is really Emotional and also speaking my true mind always make me Go deeply romantic even when i never plan to be, it makes my heart melt and i always feel so lovely closing my eye Emotionally and following up with the singer,
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 02, 2008
onyinye2:

On the real though. . . . . one of my all time favorite songs is Spanish Guitar by Toni Braxton. I love the part when that latino man starts speaking spanish. . . i swear i want to melt.

Oh yes, tell me more!!!! grin
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by onyinye2(f): 1:46am On Sep 02, 2008
stillwater:

Oh yes, tell me more!!!! grin
I swear there is no sexier instrument than the spanish guitar. . . . it is saucy yet sensual.
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 02, 2008
@post
When he sings in my ears on a rainy day while we're cuddling in bed am not a big fan of romance, but this one I can't pass
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by onyinye2(f): 1:52am On Sep 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@post
When he sings in my ears on a rainy day while we're cuddling in bed am not a big fan of romance, but this one I can't pass
Ahhh Ruby. . . . you are romantic. Even if you don't want to believe it.

@post
Caressing me while we listen to Gerald Albright saxophone solo. kiss
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by chamotex(m): 1:56am On Sep 02, 2008
na wa oooooooo
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by timmfikk(m): 1:57am On Sep 02, 2008
To me every one have their best way of selecting rhythms, most time i feel like i should be an american in the music industry things, i keep listening to jojo every time most especially her song never too little never too late, makes me feel so lovely and romantic, and also that i always think cheating while in true romantic love is a bad thing, i like it when i am listening to a music and its correcting me sincerely. i always feel the passion and also what i can really do to make my ways get better romanticaly
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by timmfikk(m): 2:03am On Sep 02, 2008
@Topic, having some good words while she s at my back talking to me and singing some p-square instruments for me, oh Jesus she will never know i am romantic with an angel till the morning time i bet it
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by agaba123(m): 2:13am On Sep 02, 2008
a night out in the moonlight
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by timmfikk(m): 2:15am On Sep 02, 2008
am just leaving now with a nice tone from jojo and a good one from p-square miss u die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy bye everyone good night ajo ko da bi ile oooo
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Bastino(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2008
see wetin young pple dey talk. this world don spoil sef
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Abuseay(m): 12:16am On Sep 03, 2008
Thanx for the comments guys, U rock,
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by honeric01(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2008
When my girl rubs my palm and my feet while i lay on the couch with her warm smooth breast pressing on my hairy chest, with the help of some Micheal Bolton's classical's kiss kiss
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by kingsikaz(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2008
sucking her boobs cheesy. eating pussy! grin eating for life , kiss kisskissing her stuff kiss
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by badblood13(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2008
what ever was romantic to, romeo, and jack of the titanic count me in
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2010
he shaving my kitten hair while reading sum soft sell mag grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Krissykriss(m): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2010
I love it when a girl caresses & plays with my d.i.c.k.
@Kulyie, nice. Will u shave him in return?
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2010
@krissykriss wots all dis nonesense nah!!!would u stop bin silly.u're such a pervert shocked shocked shocked shocked.am running away b4 u corrupt me.I'M still a child wen it comes 2 stuffs like dis o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Krissykriss(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2010
@kulyie, u know naw. Must i say evrythin on NL? U're makin me like u mo.lol.
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Lacuzy: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2010
@poster

loving me and doing the extraordinary u know wat i mean (take my breadth away).

woooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Meklex(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2010
My love life is based on platonic grounds. Her words of compliments is more romantic than anything else

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / See This Lady Outfit In A Public Bus In Lagos. PHOTOS / Laddies Pls And Pls Do Not Sit This Way If You Are Not Putting On Paties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.