Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls (17220 Views)

When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) / Igbo Girl Blast Hausa-fulani Girls On Twitter / VIDEO: Nigerian Girls VS Kenyan Girls Pt. 2!!! (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by mallamseifaldin(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
There nairalanders and Nigerians we all know that Igbo and fulani girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria. I have travelled down to the South East, South West, and South South and Igbo girls beauty is undisputed in the Southern part of Nigeria. Most of them are light skinned. Now wonder I want one as a third wife. grin grin kiss. Don't ask me why?
THE PROBLEM
Fulani girls of the Northern part of Nigeria are also beautiful. Most of them dress without makeup. They are tall, light skinned and have everything you want in a woman.
I just can't figure out who is more beautiful.
Nairalanders over to you is it the igbos girls or Fulani girls.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Beauty can be found in all parts of Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
I am Igbo, but I don't know why people always think Igbo girls are that beautiful. Majority of Igbo girls aren't even beautiful, it's just that the ones that are, tend to be really beautiful.

Fulani girls, hands down.

When it comes to the issue of beautiful girls in Nigeria, Edo girls are the most beautiful, Esan ones to be precise, then you have the ones from the north, before you begin to talk about Easterners.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
There nairalanders and Nigerians we all know the Igbo and fulani girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria. I have travelled down to the South East, South West, and South South and Igbo girls beauty is undisputed in the Southern part of Nigeria. Most of them are light skinned. Now wonder I want one as a third wife. grin
THE PROBLEM
Fulani girls of the Northern part of Nigeria are also beautiful. Most of them dress without makeup. They are tall, light skinned and have everything you want in a woman.
ijaw girls are prettier. grin

If you know what beautiful girls face ehn, you will bow.

Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful
Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Decker:
I am Igbo, but I don't know why people always think Igbo girls are that beautiful. Majority of Igbo girls aren't even beautiful, it's just that the ones that are, tend to be really beautiful.

When it comes to beautiful girls in Nigeria, Edo girls are the most beautiful, Esan ones to be precise, then you have the ones from the north, before you begin to talk about Easterners.
they will soon come and label you a tribalist. grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by dollyjoy(f): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Op no particular tribe is more beautiful.
Beauty they say lies in the eyes of the beholder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by mallamseifaldin(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
ijaw girls are prettier. grin

If you know what beautiful girls face ehn, you will bow.

Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful

Kai!! Stop that joke abeg.I know they are beautiful but there beauty can't be to Igbos or Fulani.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:
Beauty can be found in all parts of Nigeria.

That's not what the OP is talking about. His question is which of these parts tend to have more beautiful ladies than the others.

There is racism everywhere in the world, but some countries tend to be more racist than others. Same way there is violence around the world, but some parts of the world tend to be more violent than others.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
they will soon come and label you a tribalist. grin

That's why I started my statement by stating that I was Igbo. I always like being honest when airing my opinions, and I always make sure these opinions aren't laced with sentiments or prejudice.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Decker:

That's not what the OP is talking about. His question is which these parts tend to have more beautiful ladies than the others.

There is racism everywhere in the world, but some countries tend to be more racist than others. Same way there is violence around the world, but some parts of the world tend to be more violent than others.

I see smiley
Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Monalisa185(f): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
came to read comments/answers...cheesy
Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
The fulanis cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Decker:

When it comes to the issue of beautiful girls in Nigeria, Edo girls are the most beautiful, Esan ones to be precise, then you have the ones from the north, before you begin to talk about Easterners.

An Esan woman is the first MBGN if I'm not mistaken. She's an octogenarian now in fact and still hale n hearty. Almost all of my previous relationships HV been with Benin girls and I can boldly tell ya they're much better inside out than the few Igbo's I've come to roll thus far lol. The irony of d matter is I'm Yoruba and haven't dated any yet ...

Sorry I rambled , all I'm saying is uve my backing on this point of view.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Fulani's should be cuter than Igbo's tho, Their naturally very athletic body shape, Usually well blended Skin tone and their very indigenous but befitting fashion (dressing) style they're always more than ready to rock all adds up to define beauty in a natural, regaling and stoically scintillating sense.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by martinsmartest(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
in my opinion, Edo girls are most beautiful
if u no like am, go lick stew grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
So the goro chewing and kunnu sipping fulanis are thrashing the igbos on this thread of beauty.

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2667804_openteeth001001_jpeg8b44a7608399266384fa59984ac703d0[/img]
Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Beauty could be found in all areas. irrespective of Ethnic groups, countries or Continents....undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by octopusfreaky(f): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
fulani of course.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by obiorathesubtle: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Fulani! Igbo girls used to be beautiful until bleaching was invented.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
Beauty could be found in all areas. irrespective of Ethnic groups, countries or Continents....undecided

Yes, beauty can be found in all areas, but some areas tend to have more beautiful ladies than the others. That's what this thread is about. Even you know this, so why aren't you being sincere?

Be honest for once, please, and stop being all sentimental.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by cruzita(f): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin warri girls
Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Decker:

Yes, beauty can be found in all areas, but some areas tend to have more beautiful ladies than the others. That's what this thread is about. Even you know this, so why aren't you being sincere?

Be honest for once, please, and stop being all sentimental.
I'm being sentimental?? ha! I wish!grin

Uh..Apparently, You do not have proper "EYES"

undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Fulani girls are extremely beautiful. Igbos girls undecided undecided with one particular head shape lyk dat

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
There nairalanders and Nigerians we all know the Igbo and fulani girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria. I have travelled down to the South East, South West, and South South and Igbo girls beauty is undisputed in the Southern part of Nigeria. Most of them are light skinned. Now wonder I want one as a third wife. grin
THE PROBLEM
but fulani girls have very flat pancake buttocks.even sef their buttocks are more flatter than that of oyibo girls

6 Likes

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by GraceBestowed(f): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
This is surely a tribalist's haven. As someone rightly said, every tribe has its fair share of pretty people. This thread will only incite hate and unnecessary comparison!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm being sentimental?? ha! I wish!grin

Uh..You obviously do not have proper "EYES"

undecided

What proper eyes? If you say I don't have proper eyes, you obviously have a weak and confused sense of reasoning then, because I don't see how having proper eyes, has anything to do with understanding the OP's question.

I move around a lot, and I have lived in various states and I have come across various women from different ethnicities. I am not saying that there aren't beautiful ladies in all these parts, but there are not as much beautiful ladies from these parts as there are from other parts.

It's just like someone asking which country is the most peaceful or comparing how peaceful two countries are, and you come to say that there is peace in every country. Does that make any sense? Is that a proper answer? Some countries are obviously more peaceful and have more peaceful and law abiding citizens than others, same way some states tend to have more pretty women than others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
martinsmartest:
in my opinion, Edo girls are most beautiful
if u no like am, go lick stew grin
but for real edo girls are fine.dem come in all colour and shape.they have nice backsides and well shaped figures.igbo girls sha dem fine for face and dem yellow but the problem is dat dem dey muscular and dem dey carry hair for face and not to mention their thick mannish hairy legs.na dat one jus spoil everythin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Its time to stop this divisive questions.
It does not promote unity.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
"Beauty Lies in the size of the Backside"_Charles Darwin (1689)
Based on this I'll say Ghanaian Girls are more Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
HateU2:
Fulani girls are extremely beautiful. Igbos girls undecided undecided with one particular head shape lyk dat
are you up to 18yrs in age?

6 Likes

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
are you up to 18yrs in age?
Are u done insulting me undecided
Yes, I will be older than you are self

3 Likes

Re: Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
HateU2:
Are u done insulting me undecided
Yes, I will be older than you are self
yet u behave like an insecured kid in public.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / Caught My Husband With His Mistress In Our Room / What Is 'Romantic' To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.