Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (286655 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by charlione(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2007
im concerned about how Chelsea play.we make games that should be easy look hard.i wish we would pass d ball more. in d villa game the only times we really looked dangerous was when we passed around.we opened them up easily.thats why liverpool and arsenal look good when they play.football shouldn't be only about winnng. Capello was sacked 4 dis reason. i think JM is walking a thin line sad
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tng(f): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2007
All these problems started when roman started interferring with Jose's job- telling him what players to buy and what not. About selling young players, you cannot force people to stay in a club if they dont want to. they only sale i dont like is diarra's. all our ex players talking, i would say its sour grapes. Imagine robben glass ankles talking!

i think JM is walking a thin line

If he is eventually sacked, he wont be the first neither would he be the last and he sure would get another job.Maybe RA can coach the team himself.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by boysteve1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2007
hmmmmm, i can see chelsea fans are not happy, una coach no go hear una debate ohhh abi una dye sleep?!!!!!!!!!!!!
UP RED
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2007
ritchboi:

Ok,maybe i agree wit u on tiago and maniche.and maybe kalou.But how can u say wrightphilips was 'marvelous' last season after admitin he strugled 'in his 1st 2 seasons'.it doesnt make any sense because last season was his second season!!!
Duh

If you agree with my analysis on Maniche,Tiago and Kalou, why did you come here to be writing like that.

I don't mind member's opinion but any misinformation will be severly dealt with on Chelsea thread.

(1) ON ROBBEN

One of my greatest wish was granted immediately Chelsea sold Robben.

The only time i think he played well for Chelsea was his first few matches in his first season. He was playing well every single match until we met Blackburn. He got injured via Makona's tackle [uptill nowmaybe na Soth africa juju, i just don't know]. He switched off since then.

In the 2nd season: He played half of the season. It was in thisseason that Baba Makalele intend to slap him for feigning injury. Even when Doctor certified him fit, he will still say he's not. What a good buy by Real?

3rd Season: Injury season again, hadhis best match for just 20 minutes against Arsenal at the bridge.

Thank God we make fortune out of him cool £25m

(2) CHELSEA'S PROBLEM

Yes,there is some kind of interference from Roman and the stupid way of playing beautiful football at all cost.
I wonder why we must play like Arsenal. I don't need to define my own version of beautiful footie every time on Nairaland.

I hope Kitaun and other oldies remember Cairo 91 football event final. Camerou/Naija African cup final nko?

I definitely don't want Chelsea to play like others. No way.

Stupidly,we are trying to do that. we are just lucky to beat Birmingham.

Finally, i will give the boys 3 more matches to do proper assesment.

(3) JOSE MOURINHO & THE DOLE

I wonder whypeopleworried about this.

Do JM care about this?

JM,Benitez,Rijkard and the Sevilla guy were the brightest and the new sensation in Coaching business.

They will never be jobless.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2007
Akola!

Wat about SAF angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2007
rikkyjen:

Akola!

What about SAF angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy ?

Baba cannot even coach in Scotland let alone outside UK.

Baba don old o.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2007
Akola!

are you trying to belittle SAF cos he mostly coached a team. Dont forget he coached the national team of scotland. Even Jose acknowledges that this doesn't take away SAF's greatness cheesy

No matter how you diminish SAF, he would always occupy that "Baba Oba" status among the coaches in this generation cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ritchboi: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2007
@akolawole
u stil havnt adresed d wrightphilips isue.
i change my mind on kalou,because he's nowhere near d player he was in holand,maybe nosedive isnt d apropriate word but u get wat i mean
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2007
@Rikkyjen

Recall my word "new sensation"

Need i say more,

ritchboi:

@akolawole
u stil havnt adresed d wrightphilips isue.
i change my mind on kalou,because he's nowhere near d player he was in holand,maybe nosedive isnt d apropriate word but u get what i mean

Your mind is owned by you.

Its not necessary to do some argumentson Seun's Nairaland.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2007
@Chelseans and others

Anybody interested in answering this question from Chelsea's Pat Nevin.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/NewsHomePage/0,,10268~1105575,00.html

I think the answer goes thus:

The 3 of them scoredthe winning goal in champion league final.

Boli in 1993, Kluivert in 1995( a pass from Kanu) and Belleti in 2006 against Arsenal kiss.

Please send the entry to pat.nevin@chelseafc.com

Good luck.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2007
Akola baba !

nice analysis there . . . . wink

and nice to know u want to give bobos chance to win something off Nevin grin

pray tell what is the star prize? undecided

aw can I forget those events u mentioned? Cairo 91 was one of the bombest footballing events, what with Okocha dazzling the world . . . . we win the cup ? NO grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Iman3(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2007
Mc Omo:

pray tell what is the star prize? undecided

Answers as ever to pat.nevin@chelseafc.com to win a DVD of last season's highlights. grin I think say Chelski fans no go wan see highlights again grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2007
dont say cool

what are u implying ?

that Chelski was that boring, the highlights of their previous seasons might not really give them entertainment value tongue grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dammeg: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2007
am a chelsea fan n a true blue to th call, am steven but u guys can call me freshie the blue prince
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2007
WHO CARES?

post reasonable comments abeg ! angry

freshie ko oldie ni grin grin ! shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2007
it's just dis heartening what's going on. but that's just 4 now. gr8 thing it's happening now and this early. u can trust chelsea to win games following up in a str8 line.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2007
Akolawole:

Your list is not complete yet.

Why can't you add Drogba,Calvaliho and Essien to your list?

@Jackal,Debosky,Loyiks,Kitaun,Mc Omo et al

Dont you think its necessary to set a simple sports question for would_be members to answer before they could even post in sports?

@Ritchboi
Mutu,tiago,del horno,ashley cole,wrightphilips

1) Sheva and Ballack: At what age do they join Chelsea? Injury and premiership strenght is their main problem.

2) Kalou: Only a first class idiot will say Kalou's career Nose-dive. Chelsea's best signing at £3.5m. A rare talent who scored 8 premiership goal in his first season and mostly as a substitute. i believe in the next 2 seasons he will be a real gem.

3) Kezman: A man with such a good record in Holland before he joined Chelsea. He is not well settled in Chelsea. We have to make him play a penalty to score a goal at a period. After he left, what has he done?

4) Maniche: One of JM best boy of all time. According to Nuno, Mourinho is his brother. For your information, Mourinho just offer him help after his problem with Dynamo(on loan from Porto). For the short timehe stays at the bridge, his career blossomed, he then make Portuguese national team to Last world cup where he even make All-star team of the tournament as one of the best players in the last world cup. Recall his coming to Chelsea is a LOAN. shikenah!

5) Tiago: He is one of our best. Lyon ask for him immediately we scooped Essien. It was a special request. That at that time they wont be able to get Essien replacement. Did you get to watch him afterwards?

6) SWP: Cannot cope in his first-two seasons. He was marvellous last season and he has been in thestarting 11 this season.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fg95pu4B9E&mode=related&search=

7) Ashley Cole: Ashley Nose dived? Na wa o. Yes he is not the same.

Mutu : Weed man? Do ineed to say more

FOR Bleep'S SAKE . . . . . .
I cannot believe Akola brain-washed u guys on the flops Mourinho bought . . . . . .
What is Akola trying to tell us here?
As much as i love Akola's analysis sometimes i think he lets me down due to sheer patriotism.
I am going to start with this . . . . . . . . . . .

Jose Mourinho is just a lucky bastard who thrived on the foundation laid down by Claudio Ranieri.
It all started with the Referee who disallowed SCHOLESY's goal against Porto and allowed Mourinho to be noticed by Abrahamovic.
Thats his 1st luck.
Roman signed him and he came to Chelsea where he met freshly-baked products like Terry, Lampard, Joe Cole etc.
He also benefited from Ranieri's astute signings of Petr Cech, Arjen Robben and Damien Duff.
Unless one is myopic, these buncha lads are the major performers that guaranteed Mourinho his titles.

Now lets start with his flops . . . . . .

TO BE CONTINUED . . . . . .  . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2007
Shevchenko

European player of the year.
Fatigue, old age and lack of sharpness has crept into this lad and he failed to shine in his 1st season.
We all know he doesnt have much time left to justify his 30 million pounds price-tag.

Shawn Wright Phillips

Pacy, creative and very adamant.
Very prominent for Man City who were determined to refine him till he becomes a legend for England and Man City.
Yet, Chelsea killed his dreams. He was lured to Chelsea with 21 million pounds. Now he has become a on and off substitute.
He was even dropped for the world cup . . . . . What a waste of talent.

Mateja Kezman

His goal-scoring rate at PSV Eindhoven was extremely impressive. He is instinctive and wise. Chelsea needed a true goal getter and Kezman was the perfect hitman, except that Chelsea were reluctant to play him and he came and went. Wasted their own money, wasted the poor Serbian's time and talent. His price-tag was 5 million pounds.

Tiago Mendes

One of the many Portuguese recruits made by Mourinho.
He was mainly a sub and could have done far better. Disappointing and insignificant he was.
Luckily Chelsea let him go- look how amazingly well he did at Lyon!
Mourinho paid 10 million pounds for him.

Jiri Jarosik

There was hardly any point in signing this player. Jose splashed about 4 million pounds on this geezer.
Many of us have forgotten his time at London and he made not more than 15 appearances unless I'm very much mistaken.
I am really amused that Chelsea would even approach such a player that they didn't really need.

Khalid Bouhlarooz

Now, you may think I'm prejudiced for mentioning the 24-25 years old defender who was a though, defensive rock at Hamburg.
It might be harsh for a lad who had only completed his maiden season with his club, but his mainly poor performances and fitness as well as certain erroneous defensive methods may be one of the factors that have caused Chelsea the title.
I am sure we all saw how he fouled an Arsenal player last season at the Emirates to give the gooners a penalty.
Jose paid 8.5 milla pounds on this waste of space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maniche

Another pointless signing.
This Portuguese midfielder had been merely on loan and he practically didn't contribute anything.
Chelsea is the only place Mourinho can do this rubbish.
Its like Ferguson signing Ben Iroha or Yisa Sofoluwe on loan.
Of what effect was this to Chelsea?
Soccer-buffs  . . . .I implore all y'all to answer, 

Micheal Ballack

To be fair, he did help Chelsea to win games, but his contributions were barely substantial.
He wasn't as powerful and hungry as he was at Bayern.
Michael had been demoted from legendary to less convincing and like Shevchenko, he is ageing and has relatively little time to justify his huge salary and bonuses that he is rewarded every year. He earns 121,000 pounds a week doing nuthing.
I am very sure he would leave in January.
Another one season transaction like Asier Del Horno who Jose bought for 8 million pounds . . . . . . .
What a waste of money . . . . .

The $64,000 question here is . . . . . . WILL ANY OWNER OF A CLUB BE HAPPY WITH THIS WASTE OF MONEY?
I don't blame ROMAN . . . . . . . . . MOURINHO IS A PLONKER.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2007
Jackal:

Shevchenko

European player of the year.
Fatigue, old age and lack of sharpness has crept into this lad and he failed to shine in his 1st season.
We all know he doesnt have much time left to justify his 30 million pounds price-tag.

Shawn Wright Phillips

Pacy, creative and very adamant.
Very prominent for Man City who were determined to refine him till he becomes a legend for England and Man City.
Yet, Chelsea killed his dreams. He was lured to Chelsea with 21 million pounds. [size=15pt]Now he has become a on and off substitute.[/size]
He was even dropped for the world cup . . . . . What a waste of talent.

Mateja Kezman

His goal-scoring rate at PSV Eindhoven was extremely impressive. He is instinctive and wise. Chelsea needed a true goal getter and Kezman was the perfect hitman, except that Chelsea were reluctant to play him and he came and went. Wasted their own money, wasted the poor Serbian's time and talent. His price-tag was 5 million pounds.

Tiago Mendes

One of the many Portuguese recruits made by Mourinho.
He was mainly a sub and could have done far better. Disappointing and insignificant he was.
Luckily Chelsea let him go- look how amazingly well he did at Lyon!
Mourinho paid 10 million pounds for him.

Jiri Jarosik

There was hardly any point in signing this player. Jose splashed about 4 million pounds on this geezer.
Many of us have forgotten his time at London and he made not more than 15 appearances unless I'm very much mistaken.
I am really amused that Chelsea would even approach such a player that they didn't really need.

Khalid Bouhlarooz

Now, you may think I'm prejudiced for mentioning the 24-25 years old defender who was a though, defensive rock at Hamburg.
It might be harsh for a lad who had only completed his maiden season with his club, but his mainly poor performances and fitness as well as certain erroneous defensive methods may be one of the factors that have caused Chelsea the title.
I am sure we all saw how he fouled an Arsenal player last season at the Emirates to give the gooners a penalty.
Jose paid 8.5 milla pounds on this waste of space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maniche

Another pointless signing.
This Portuguese midfielder had been merely on loan and he practically didn't contribute anything.
Chelsea is the only place Mourinho can do this rubbish.
Its like Ferguson signing Ben Iroha or Yisa Sofoluwe on loan.
Of what effect was this to Chelsea?
Soccer-buffs . . . .I implore all y'all to answer,

Micheal Ballack

To be fair, he did help Chelsea to win games, but his contributions were barely substantial.
He wasn't as powerful and hungry as he was at Bayern.
Michael had been demoted from legendary to less convincing and like Shevchenko, he is ageing and has relatively little time to justify his huge salary and bonuses that he is rewarded every year. He earns 121,000 pounds a week doing nuthing.
I am very sure he would leave in January.
Another one season transaction like Asier Del Horno who Jose bought for 8 million pounds . . . . . . .
What a waste of money . . . . .

The $64,000 question here is . . . . . . WILL ANY OWNER OF A CLUB BE HAPPY WITH THIS WASTE OF MONEY?
I don't blame ROMAN . . . . . . . . . MOURINHO IS A PLONKER.

I could have love to read all this but the moment i saw the underline about SWP, i cant but laugh. I am still laughing.

SWP a sub this season: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007410183,00.html

## You even claimed SAF begged Roman to keep JM. I wonder where you get your info###

We love Jose Mourinho so much. Thank you very much.

@McOmo

Any addition/correction to this?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2007
@jackal, ur extreme analysis has lost lustre I must say!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2007
@ Akola,

Your link has not proved/disproved what i have analysed down there.
Shawn Wright Phillips is only saying he would never leave Chelsea but he is a waste now.
Lemme take u back to some few seaosns ago. . . . . .

Before Wright Phillips joined Chelsea . . . . .He was scoring freely at Man City.
I remembered him scoring a beauty against Arsenal at Highbury and doing very well.
Greed took him to Chelsea where he has only recorded 2 goals in 58 appearances.
He did not score a single goal in his 1st season at Chelsea . . . . . .Is that not appaling?

Lets call a SPADE what it is . . . . . .
Jose Mourinho as a tactician on the bench is excellent.
His man management and motivation is class.
However, on his transfer dealings . . . . .He is a pillock and he has wasted more money than the Nigerian Federal Government.

@ Cabali,

The TRUTH is BITTER.
I dont expect u to understand afterall u are a CHELSKITE.
However, i know u will go to the corner of ur room and cry tonight on some deals Jose struck.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2007
Jackal:

(1) Lets call a SPADE what it is . . . . . .
Jose Mourinho as a tactician on the bench is excellent.
His man management and motivation is class.

2) However, on his transfer dealings . . . . .He is a pillock and he has wasted more money than the Nigerian Federal Government.

1) Thank God At last he is a good Coach.

2) Any transfer with imprints of Chelsea is a big problem in the last 3 years. It has nothing to do with JM.
Everything has changed since January when city intend to sell Micah Richards for £18m. I hope you remember Daniel Alves deal.

I am tired of these Jackal.

Leave our Coach alone,go on concentrate on Tevez for he must not fail in United ELSE
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2007
@ Akola,

Carlos Tevez will deliver.
Besides . . . . .he was only bought for 5 milla pounds a-year-deal.
The pressure is not as huge as Sheva, Wright-Phillips and a Drogba that flopped for 2 seasons before scoring goals.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2007
even if I am a fan, I still underline the issues we hv with chelsea.

JM is a good coach, tactitian and all. that's ok with me.

all this issue being made bold just 'cos we lost 2 aston villa? we aren't the worst there is with how much was spent.

like I said. watch us win subsequents and keep d lips seal.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 4:32am On Sep 05, 2007
@Akola . . . u already pre-empted Jackal but he still went along those lines ! Am scratching my head wondering what Kezman has proven to be since he left Chelsea ! But wait a minute why do peeps feel SWP is playing that well ? save 4 improvement in his cross-ability methinks he still has a blood covenant with Ikedia !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2007
Only an idiot or a pillock will come here and say Shawn Wright Phillips is playing well.
Alexander Hleb, Cristiano Ronaldo and Jermaine Pennant are all better than Wright-Phillips.
I don't care what the most passionate Chelsea fan thinks . . . . . . Wright Phillips is a dud player.
Wright Phillips' crosses are poor.
He lacks confidence at Chelsea and all he does is to open his big mouth and run like a rabbit all day.

I continue to be disappointed that “the special one” has spent in excess of 300 Million pounds over 3 years to build a team that plays in the long ball style made famous by Wimbledon.
To have the financial muscle to purchase almost anyone in world football and to end up playing such a boring hoof it and see approach is a disgrace.
Arse-anal have played by far the most attractive football over the last 4 years or so on a much smaller budget than available to Chelsea.
Man Utd played lovely attacking football last year to win the Premiership combining great attacking flair with cosistent results.
Who would u rather watch? Arsenal's unbeaten team of 2004/Man Utd of 2007 OR Chelsea's 05 and 06?
Liverpool have been a delight to watch so far this year which is the first year they have had the finances available to make a really big signing.

Chelsea boring? Yes.
Successful? To a degree but not compared to its financial outlay.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tng(f): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2007
It all started with the Referee who disallowed SCHOLESY's goal against Porto and allowed Mourinho to be noticed by Abrahamovic

Jackal, pleeeeeeasssssse can you stop whining about this supposed valid goal. You keep mentioning this point anytime JM is mentioned. SAF must have had his own fair sure of lucky decisions.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2007
@ tng,

U dont have to read ma comments if it makes u hallucinate!!!!!!!!
A visually-impaired referee turned Mourinho from a 100k pounds a year wages to 5 million pounds a year.
If u dont like it u can suck me cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tng(f): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2007
@jackal
You must think you are word savvy. I dont suck diseased cocks. FOOL.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2007
How can u suck diseased cocks when u are the DISEASE urself.
My greatest pet peeve is plonkers like u that come online to spew fuckeries . . . .
When u dunno stuffs . . . .u tape it shut and listen to what the people that know say.

Even Jose Mourinho accepted Porto wasnt the best team in Europe when they won UEFA in 2004.
So what the heck are u on about?
Anyways, i dont expect a simpleton like u to know when u just started watching football . . .Thanx to HITV!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2007
Hahahahahaha

See what I've missed.

I can't believe you guys are still having these silly arguments with Jackal. For Bleep's sake, do you expect him to say positive things about Mourinho or Chelsea?

It's like expecting me to say Manchester United is a great club or Sir gay is better than Mourinho. grin I'll rather die first. grin cheesy

Anyway, Jackal, get off TNG's back right now, before I hit you with a sledge hammer. See your head like ma lower cheeks. grin cheesy tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2007
Jackal:

[size=14pt]Only an idiot or a pillock will come here and say Shawn Wright Phillips is playing well.[/size]

[size=14pt]Maybe in your DIVINE opinion you are always right but i am sure i am not an IDIOT neither am i a PILLOCK.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.