Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (286694 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2006
@ amodu,
take time o,what do u mean by mukina liking child's play,she go gun u down o,her license dey with am always grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Priscila(f): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2006
Amodu!
So you dont know what you've surrendered! Since you dont know I ll tell you later.
Come lets join hands to love the only beloved Arsenal.
The only team with real ladies and gentlemen!
eeeeeH! Roman cant buy class but you have form.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2006
What is stopping you from telling me now?

@ Kitaun
i dey wait for Mukina's gun
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2006
amodu pls dont make me use ma gun on you grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Priscila(f): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2006
There are no Vodka or Chelski fans to identify themselves here after a state of emergency was declared. Sorry O!

Amodu & Faji
come join the real people here. Talk of security,Performance,stability, we are the Artillery arsenal brigade. Live ammo we fire!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2006
amodu has told me he would be quitting chelsea soonest and he promises to bring along with him a prominent blue to ashburton grove,we are winning !!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2006
i heard it is Akola grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by otolorin(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2006
kitaun:

amodu has told me he would be quitting chelsea soonest and he promises to bring along with him a prominent blue to ashburton grove,we are winning !!!

mukina2:

i heard it is Akola grin

and there'll always be room too much at the ashburton side!

[center]GUNNER 4 LIFE[/center]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2006
You people don dey kolo @Kitaun when did i told you that.

You guys shouldnt worry next season is here already una go beg us we no go here accept your apology.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Bdex(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2006
Re: Can Chelsea Fans Identify Themselves Here!
« #8 on: July 01, 2006, 06:23 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BLUE
RULES.UP THE BLUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Bdex(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2006
Re: Can Chelsea Fans Identify Themselves Here!
« #3 on: June 30, 2006, 02:24 PM » 

BdBedsBlue is the true color of the male gender and mostly favored by the female gender. so if you a true Blue then you a trtruly champ that people should be afraid of.  When the Blues are talking the other personnels shot their mouths and listen up.   let alALdaDArtruelues say CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2006
Bdex well done

BLUE RAINS AND SHINESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2006
amodu its still not late forms for registration are still available grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by soccerchic(f): 6:10am On Jul 20, 2006
@Under18, u have made an excellent choice, Wellcome to the ARSENAL team, grin

GO ARSENAL GOOOOOO,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by under18(f): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2006
thanks soccerchic
I feel at the right place always.
Brilliance at work
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2006
under18 and soccerchic

what kind of silly mistake are you making, do you want to turn this place to an arsenal thread, why are welcoming yourself in here.

before i drop under18 they fooling, so also do not fool youself Arsenal is not a good place for you to be you better quit as soon as possible.

is an advice and it will be better for to heed to the advice.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by strongest(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2006
Ok true Blues the Champion League is coming, FA Cup will be Icing on the cake, Community shilde will roll in for the 2nd time and our birth right the Prem will also come in WELCOME TO WINNERS BRIDGE CFC FOR LIFE
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2006
go blues
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2006
mukina2, it seems u are a prophetess cool cool cool how did u know it was akola i was talking about,i can bet u akola would soon drag peeps like amodu and grizzly to our grove and sure that where its rocking,yeah grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Grizzly(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2006
Arsenal Suck,
we know,
how else should i let u know this, ? sad
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2006
grizzly,
its becoming more sickening all the time, take it off, too much of everything is bad, haba !!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by soccerchic(f): 5:26am On Jul 22, 2006
@Amadu, u said something for the first time which I must say, I agree with u 100%. Yes, ARSENAL is a THREAT and you better watch out this session. hope u don't get "blue" in the face brutha sad sad
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2006
the only way i can agree arsenal is a threat is if we beat chelsea on December 10, then i can agreee arsenal is a threat,

with the leftback hangin on a thread and the central defence on a life line of one person, its looks scary ,

but nothing dey happen, we'll put up a good fight , trust me on that,

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2006
soccerchic:

@Amadu, u said something for the first time which I must say, I agree with u 100%. Yes, ARSENAL is a THREAT and you better watch out this session. hope u don't get "blue" in the face brutha sad sad

lordimpaq:

the only way i can agree arsenal is a threat is if we beat chelsea on December 10, then i can agreee arsenal is a threat,

with the leftback hangin on a thread and the central defence on a life line of one person, its looks scary ,

but nothing dey happen, we'll put up a good fight , trust me on that,

Here we go again, a major difference between a genuine Football fan and a Fanatic to the core.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2006
@ lordi,
i beg to differ,will it be about just 2 games ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Rena(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2006
i think all th O2 should see there future and know that we the [color=#000099]BLUEs are for real.  After when we've finished with Emirates its now that the so called O2s are about to usin it.  UP! UP!  THE BLUES[url][/url]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by faajilawa(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2006
Hey whats up with all these dossers defacing the board with all these lame club logos.Get that cataract fixed then come see the title of the thread, It says `CAN CHELSEA FANS ,

In other words if you are one of `the boys of the chelsea` holla.Other than that be on your way. Ha ha .Just joking with you guys.You can yell till you are blue in the nose we are still going to kick your asses this season. Im just so glad we still got the naija connection going when Obi signed for us despite triffling Ferguson trying to derail the whole thing.Money talks,poor clubs can F off. Yeeehaaaa

Prisc how you dey.How old are you ? You like my style uh? Hows that.Like i said first thing first you need to come over .That north london club has zilch to offer.Btw you like shopping?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2006
grizz akola and amodu the forms are still available wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2006
@ mukina,
thought u would have made some comments about rena and fajilaawa's posts or they are not blues to be reckoned with tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2006
well i didnt *rolls eyes*

ok rena annd fajilaawa the forms are still available wink

i dont fear no blue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by under18(f): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2006
I believe Arsenal can beat any team.
I wonder the argument.
Forms are actually available at a higher fee
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by otolorin(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2006
under18:

I believe Arsenal can beat any team.
I wonder the argument.
Forms are actually available at a higher fee

word

we're waiting for you'all to come join us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.