Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (286869 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2006
@Everyone

Mukina2 had launched a thread on Arsenal o.

Please no personl attack o

@Amodu

I go ban you from Nairaland-Chelsea grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by jagenne(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2006
@ Akolawole.

I like ur signature.

Do u think u can really fight this battle of "making Nigeria great" alone?
Some people are making fortunes with the present state of mess in the country so its a big battle for u to fight alone.
I am concerned cos i don't want outo die young. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2006
@Akola it wasnt my fault, won tin jabo ju, when they are not the only one.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Rena(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2006
Ain't you O2s recollective?    you went all through season without a trophy and you think by attackin the   TRUE BLUES will help you from your failure  O ma God!!!!  whot do all these arsenal fans think they are.  Whot i have to say is that when the BLUES are talkin the O2s should sit-back and listen up because we are the CHAMPS.   

THE TRUE  BLUES ARE 4REAL!!!!!!!  YOU GOTTA BELIEVE IT OR LEAVE.

THE BLUES RULE THIS SITE

HOLA ALL DA BLUE FAN
                                                       ME2MA FELLOWS

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2006
jagenne:

@ Akolawole.

I like your signature.

Do u think u can really fight this battle of "making Nigeria great" alone?
Some people are making fortunes with the present state of mess in the country so its a big battle for u to fight alone.
I am concerned because i don't want outo die young. grin

This is off topic Oga, but i am proud to be a Nigerian anyday.

Some of my friend call me Naija-Drunk man.

I am happy today that Naira appreciate exceedingly. Last week £1= 253, this morning it is £1=242
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2006
You are a true Nigerian Akola.

@ Rena i already told them but they dont want to believe it that the BLUES rock this site.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by faajilawa(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2006
Chelsea is the best in the world!!!!! .Er er maybe a hint of exageration but heck we got the Premiership on lock.Whats a nice girl like you doing with the gunners Prisc?You need to come over .Umm

Go Blues.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by under18(f): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2006
fajilawa man.
are you drooling for our lady gunner?
Do you know prisc and how do you know details that she is nice?
No offenses man. but am curious to know.
I also like her. What of us other girls here?

So people have been fighting again.
nairaland can make guys mad.
ARSENAL!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Grizzly(m): 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2006
Arsenal suckksssss!!!
Gonners are only too proud to decamp wink cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by faajilawa(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2006
Hi Under18. Ok you are are nice too.But you must support Chelsea .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2006
yes she's nice but she wont support chelsea angry angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by under18(f): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2006
Yes faajilawa
thanks but am arsenal now. not chelsea
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2006
so true keep it burning girl kiss kiss
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2006
Dis guys (gunners) ar terrorists o! Dy av started hijacking planes (dis thread). Pls o! We dnt av wat u want o!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2006
Dis guys (gunners) ar terrorists o! Dy av started hijacking planes (dis thread). Pls o! We dnt av wat u want o!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2006
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Priscila(f): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2006
lalaboi
Find means to delete your stereotypes.
Were you drinking some hard stuff or what cut? Is that what we call pigin English?
I would love some lessons cos I dont understand it.

Faajilawa!
Hi! Long time no word bobo where have you been?
Welcome back.I know you 've had that undying crush on me but am gunners mortar team mounter.You know its a chargeable offense to cajole any lady gunner to join an enemy force. Isn't it? ask jackal he is charged for doing so.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2006
@lalabo as long as grizz and amodu continue invadin our territority we wont stop tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2006
@priscy
i only av access to write n read cos i login tru ma 4ne! Its english, just tryn to put smtn lik an exclamation "oh" on it! Sori o, i cnt delete anytin o!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by faajilawa(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2006
@Prisc.Whats good babygirl? There was me thinking i got that ball tinkling feelings you hit me with well covered , only to find you knew about it all along, there you go. So what we gonna do about it?

Whatever ,first you need to stop that all that arsenal whistle blowing and cheer- leading. A girl like you needs to be with the best not second raters.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Priscila(f): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2006
faji boy!
You are so rare on this forum. Why?
The last time you posted here was on that subject( Off to Spain barca vs Real) when you were rolling with laughter.
and by then I had around 50 posts and now I have a thousand and over posts
Are you so busy man for sports?
I like your style so much and I urge you to increase your participation on sports as I know you read all.

About Arsenal
It looks like you are collaborating with some anti-gunners here to win me or Arsenal fans. I would have loved to join a cheerful chap like you but you know what?
My Gunner blood cant allow me.
I tested the blood during UEFA cup final when Arsenal met Barca and since I loved both teams I found myself more of a gunner than a catalan.
For sure am a bloody-gunner!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2006
lmao yeah way to go madam chairlady grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Priscila(f): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2006
Muks!
Baby girl! we have invaded this Chelsea territory that them on sensing gunners in the house they do dash dash down,roll,crawl and taken cover.
Gunners we rule!

faji! big up men!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2006
You this Gunners what are you still doing here, i will urge you to vacate this place now before my officers descend on you, Priscilia, Mukina, Under18 you this three lady disturbant of Arsenal.

BLUES CARRY GO NO ONE FIT TOPPLE US, WE ARE ON THE THRONE.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Priscila(f): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2006
Amodu!
You guys have surrendered. Afterall who can stand the infiltrating gunners with their suprise attack,raid and ambush mission in any territory.
We are here to inflict maximum casualties to all enemies
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2006
amodu tongue tongue tongue

@!priccy i'll continue grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2006
Priscilia

what did we surrendered for and who did we surrendered for?

i will be waiting for your answer.

and u Mukina well done.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2006
amodu wat did i do shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2006
for the tongue you are posting.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2006
lol, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[s] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/s]

opps a sowwwwwwyyyy shocked shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2006
youlike child's playa lot oh Mukina.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2006
amodu angry angry angry angry angry angry tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.