Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

No Virgin No Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Virgin No Marriage (1217 Views)

Seriously!! Why Are There No Virgin Nigerian Girls From Age 14 Upward / Guyz Can U Date A Virgin? No Sex Till Marriage Can U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

No Virgin No Marriage by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 02, 2008
MY MUM ALWAYS WARN ME NEVER TO MARRY SOMEONE WHO IS NOT A VIRGIN SO PEOPLE JOIN ME AND FIGHT AGAINST GIRLS WHO ARE NOT VIRGIN(DON'T MARRY THEM CUZ THEY ARE SOUR)

BELIEVE ME
Re: No Virgin No Marriage by Akinagirl(f): 6:23am On Sep 02, 2008
And who are these women havin sex with? MEN, duh, so if you zip up then there would be more virgins. What, does a girl not deserve a virgin too? And what is with all this virginity shit?
Re: No Virgin No Marriage by virgie(f): 6:32am On Sep 02, 2008
jayon:

MY MUM ALWAYS WARN ME NEVER TO MARRY SOMEONE WHO IS NOT A VIRGIN SO PEOPLE JOIN ME AND FIGHT AGAINST GIRLS WHO ARE NOT VIRGIN(DON'T MARRY THEM CUZ THEY ARE SOUR)

BELIEVE ME

I hope you are also a virgin?
Re: No Virgin No Marriage by ima1(f): 6:36am On Sep 02, 2008
virgie:

I hope you are also a virgin?

fully supported, if you are not a virgin then why expect to marry one. you wanna eat your cake n have it olodo
Re: No Virgin No Marriage by Akinagirl(f): 6:39am On Sep 02, 2008
Tell him oh.
Re: No Virgin No Marriage by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 02, 2008
angry angry angry must men be virgins olodo, so far am a man no virgin no marriage

or have you all got ur self disvirgin
Re: No Virgin No Marriage by zigam(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2008
@Poster,

Go 4 what u want but stop cursing people. Virgin or no virgin, they are all human-beings and u cannot tell, some people are vrigins b/cos they are caged by their parents and what happens when they have a taste of womanhood. They may or may not flirt a lot.
Re: No Virgin No Marriage by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2008
angry

zigam:

@Poster,

Go 4 what u want but stop cursing people. Virgin or no virgin, they are all human-beings and u cannot tell, some people are vrigins b/because they are caged by their parents and what happens when they have a taste of womanhood. They may or may not flirt a lot.
so u think God who made the Law is foolish , ain't cursing but am saying the truth and someppl got problem with that? huh?
Re: No Virgin No Marriage by richo(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2008
if i want to marry a harlot its ma discission not based on wat ur mummy told you
jayon:

BELIEVE ME
mummys boi angry
Re: No Virgin No Marriage by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 02, 2008
Another virgin thread, meant to suggest that non virgins are less than human. I wonder if the poster is mr perfect himself, people like him give good guys a bad name, guys who love their woman for who they are, and unconditionally. Poster keep searching, so gbo! Don't marry. Listen to what your "mummy" told you. Imagine a grown ass man like you having the liver to post this. If you like, dont learn how to love unconditionally. Na u go suffer.
Crap angry
Re: No Virgin No Marriage by Okanran(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2008
@ OP,

I'd suggest you find urself some1 u really care about, who's God fearing and all that u want in the opposite sex.

Tis' good n natural 2 desire a virgin, but what happens after marriage?? Is she gon' continue being a chaste and virtuous partner or are u gon' witness something else??

BTW, tis' no biggie nowadays that a broken hymen can be reconstructed. shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed Does that make the lady in question a virgin lipsrsealed undecided
Re: No Virgin No Marriage by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2008
As if your mum was a virgin when she got married. Ask her well, she will tell you the truth.
Re: No Virgin No Marriage by MissyB1(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2008
jayon:

BELIEVE ME
Even if you bring a mad woman home for marriage
your mum will accept her as long as she's a virgin abi?

Being a virgin is pride but its not what makes a good wife.
I support the person who said if you aren't a virgin,you don't deserve one.
Re: No Virgin No Marriage by Baxilexi(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2008
yeah sure, its your life and you only have it once to live, so do whatever pleases you, if you feel like marrying someone whom hasnt been disflowered good for you.

to some extent i get where your coming from, some studies show that women are better to stay vir. . . than men.
Re: No Virgin No Marriage by yimiton(f): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2008
jayon:

ooooh
its a must for me , you got problem with that ? or u praying 4 your daughter to be disvirgined before marriage, angry angry
jayon:

Bleep u and your fcukin daughter , as ugly as u are, u tinkin someone like me can bet on u suckaz

Can somebody shot this boy up? It seems he just discovered the internet and having a field day.
I've gone through a number of his posts and most of them are grossly imature.

How does anyone care if his Mama wants him to marrry a virgin, apparently, he agrees with it and likes the idea as well as he thinks it's cool breaking hearts since his Mama thinks he's a born player.

By all means boy, do your thing but no matter what you do, stop being insulting and abusive, it portrays a very immature person who is seeking very cheap attention here.
Re: No Virgin No Marriage by darkgoddes(f): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2008
jayon:

Bleep u and your fcukin daughter , as ugly as u are, u tinkin someone like me can bet on u suckaz

Mind your language. Everyone has his or own opinion. It isnt fair for u to come on this forum to insult anyone.
wavemasta:

Another virgin thread, meant to suggest that non virgins are less than human. I wonder if the poster is mr perfect himself, people like him give good guys a bad name, guys who love their woman for who they are, and unconditionally. Poster keep searching, so gbo! Don't marry. Listen to what your "mummy" told you. Imagine a grown ass man like you having the liver to post this. If you like, don't learn how to love unconditionally. Na u go suffer.
Crap angry

TRUE TALK
Re: No Virgin No Marriage by syren: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ OP

your post is very insultive, live your life as you want but theres no need for this thread at all.

(1)

Wats An Open Relationship? / I Love Her,but She Is Not Strait Forward / Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.