Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,899 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? (5617 Views)

For Guys Who Loves Big Bweast Only *graphic Photo* / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? by layi(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2005
WesleyanA:

neither.
why would anyone get married to someone they don't love or someone who doesn't love him/her ?
Cos sometimes you are not lucky enough to meet some1 you desire dearly who also wants you badly. Except you wait till u r 50. undecided
Re: The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? by hipcaramel(f): 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2005
i'll go for option C. it's best to love and be loved. only God Almighty can love you without u loving Him back, even with time. i'd rather wait for the opportunity to find someone i love and loves me right back. it's better to be happy than to "manage".
Re: The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? by hotangel2(f): 5:06am On Sep 16, 2005
I wanna answer this before i read other people's posts.

I would deffinitely Without no doubt marry the guy that loves me. Marrying someone who dont like you, is not a good idea. You will have no choice than to tolerate all his nonsense and whatnot. But if you r with someone who likes you, Your love towards the person will grow. Not when you see how much he's into you. Only if you r like totaly obssesed with the other guy. And being obssessed with someone is really not Love.
Re: The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2005
The one who loves me smiley
Re: The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? by layi(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2005
...even if she is blind?
Re: The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2005
Yes, why not?
Re: The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? by layi(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2005
why "why not"? I just asked a question.
Re: The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? by icingbaby(f): 2:41am On Dec 12, 2005
i will go out with the one that love me, because i believe that to love someone is nothing but to be love by someone is every thing. smiley

and i don't know if the one i love , love me back. smiley
Re: The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? by jasmine23: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2007
i would go for the one who loves me. thta's always better. it is headache for a girl to be with a guyshe likes and he doesn't like her. it could be frustrating at times.
Re: The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? by crosstheshowboy(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2009
I'm in a spot like this. But i cant play Idy cos she loves me too much and i pity her for loving a fiend like me. I'm in love with Miracle and she ain't anyway near the league of loving me like Idy does. Still, i choose Miracle as i can never love Idy
Re: The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? by oiseworld: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2009
You get irritated when you love some one so much and the person doesn't love you back. it then turns into hatred and you start wondering if you were charmed.

i will always make effort to balance the love at least to an acceptable % be for marriage.

but if it doesn't work out I'll go for some one that loves me.

i know she will take all my shit. to an acceptable % too.
Re: The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? by galatico(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2009
That's a hard one I think I'll go for the one who loves me .
Re: The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? by H2O2: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2010
The one I love who loves me.
Re: The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? by Amigoz(f): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2010
Vexxy hit the spot!
Re: The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? by googles: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2010
[size=13pt]i ll go for the one who loves me
tho' i know with time i ll overtake him[/size] i love love too much embarassed embarassed
Re: The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? by gombos: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2010
neither there has to be a balance in a relationship in order for it to work.A good healthy relationship is a two way street. love has to blossom between a couple it can't be one way
Re: The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? by GEW: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2010
what is love in your language or dialets?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things To Do If She Is Sleeping Over for The First Time / See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya / Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.