Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Will He Change After Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will He Change After Wedding? (974 Views)

6 Things That Will Change After You Get Married / Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? / Why Do Men Change After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will He Change After Wedding? by LarryO2(f): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2008
I am in trouble with my emotions. I have caught my fiance a lot of times with other girls in unimaginable positions. I am considering leaving him but a lot of people i told were telling me that marriage changes men, that he will change eventually by the time we get married. CAN MARRIAGE REALLY CHANGE A WOMANIZER?

I'm confused,
Re: Will He Change After Wedding? by Sisikill: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2008
I was going to answer your question by throwing a lot of cliches at you like. . .

A leopard never change its spots
You can't teach old dogs (emphasis on the dog) new tricks.
Once a Cheater, always a cheater.
A Good man is hard to find.

. . . . . but I won't waste your time so I'll just say [size=18pt]NO[/size]
Re: Will He Change After Wedding? by sistawoman: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2008
sista run for the hills.

He will not change after marriage but think that he has the right to mess around more.
Re: Will He Change After Wedding? by hollandis(f): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2008
HE WILL CHANGE
BELIEVE ME grin
Re: Will He Change After Wedding? by HRhotness(f): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2008
Larry O:

I am in trouble with my emotions. I have caught my fiance a lot of times with other girls in unimaginable positions. I am considering leaving him but a lot of people i told were telling me that marriage changes men, that he will change eventually by the time we get married. CAN MARRIAGE REALLY CHANGE A WOMANIZER?

I'm confused,

Get out as fast as u can!
Re: Will He Change After Wedding? by proo212(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2008
Depending on his mentality and principles. Some people (men) vow never to be unfaithful to their partners because it cheapens the union so they might be trying to get it out of their system before they tie knot. (Theory) But then uncompromising situations indicate that he is cheating which automatically is a strike against him. Why should you carry on with this relationship?

Practice is a lot different IMHO. After a while of playing happy families, the urge for the next conquest might be too much to resist, so i would say not likely,
Re: Will He Change After Wedding? by topup: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2008
I would advise you not to go into such a thing. Marriage is nothing to be taken lightly, you are supposed to take a fully functional engine at its optimum and not some broken down damage second hand one! If he is not behaving the way he should be now, I can almost tell you that he will continue, okay, maybe after 25 years of marriage he will settle down, but by then you may have lost all your hair and gain too many wrinkles and lost weight to depression.

Another thing I believe is that if you know about his behaviour and then marry him anyway, he may believe that you accept it and are willing to tolerate it too, why do you not realise that there is better out there. It isn't too much to ask for your boyfriend to be with you and only you. I hope your self-esteem hasn't decreased to the point in which you do not believe you are worth fighting for.

If I was a friend of yours I would never advice anyone to marry someone who cheats on them, you become locked in a marriage with someone who really doesn't see you as anything other than someone he can have as a backup.

Ask any decent man, it's not ok.
Re: Will He Change After Wedding? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2008
wat kind of advise do u want here poster?there r smthings dat happens in ones life dat u just dont need anybody to tell u wat to do ,especially wen d solution to d problem is staring at u in d face and also very clear
Re: Will He Change After Wedding? by Nautillus(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2008
Yeah . . . .He will change . . .but WHAT will change . . . no one . .not even you can tell

(1) (Reply)

Can Love, The Irrational And Thoughts, The Rational Co-exist? / aa / This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.