Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? (8999 Views)

Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Pataki: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

All these Amala lovers won't ever cease to amaze me.
No wonder you go about taking pride in your farting. Adedibu pikin.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by debosky(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2008
Cristalz:

debo who knows,you just might be a calming influence. . .y'know,you being ''reserved'' and all cheesy grin

The only one I want to calm down is you darling, get that scummieness out of your veins kiss

Me? Calm Hotfunmi? That is what is called 'Suicide Mission' tongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2008
No I can't, you are possibly the most annoying female on nairaland.

Had it been i support polygamy, I would've married You and David Dylan and instil discipline in your heads by inflicting enough misery in your lives. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2008
No wonder you go about taking pride in your farting. Adedibu pikin.
Amala playa is back again.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2008
Me? Calm Hotfunmi? That is what is called 'Suicide Mission'

I can calm your nerves baby, just allow me to drag you to the altar and I'll let you see the other side of pleasure.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

1. I'm Hot
2. I'm opinionated
3.I'm sexy and irresistible.

1) Hot?? Of course, you are as hot as Azeezat.
2) STFU. You are thicker than a lamp-post.
3) Sexy n irresistible?? Ijesha babes dunno what the word sexy means so i aint surprised. Irresistible?? With ur farticles, i guess. tongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2008
1) Hot?? Of course, you are as hot as Azeezat.
2) STFU. You are thicker than a lamp-post.
3) Sexy n irresistible?? Ijesha babes don't know what the word sexy means so i aint surprised. Irresistible?? With your farticles, i guess.

Another ewedu lover on the prowl.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2008
debosky:

The only one I want to calm down is you darling, get that scummieness out of your veins kiss

Me? Calm Hotfunmi? That is what is called 'Suicide Mission' tongue

With all that Arse-ness in your veins? I doubt you can accomplish that dearie kiss

The mission might not be that suicidal. . .you won't know till you try grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2008
[b]The mission might not be that suicida[/b]l. . .you won't know till you try

Actually it is, but him being a wimp and a coward will not attempt to do it. If you want men that can dare you, search the Nairaland's [b]real [/b]men section.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Pataki: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Amala playa is back again.
I can just imagine you sitting behind that computer and farting yourself off. What a disgusting piece. grin cheesy grin

Marry you indeed!
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by cooldude62(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2008
Deepzone, at you talking about baby?
My number has always been there and by the way, I have them in droves aiight, I’m serious. You don’t know me.
Please who knows this pretty guurl? Tell her who cooldude62 is.
You don’t need to be desperate sweetie, what you need to have is what women want!
But check it now, I removed it and put my pic.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2008
Marry you indeed!

You wish you have me. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2008
My number has always been there and by the way, I have them in droves aiight, I’m serious. You don’t know me.
You don’t need to be desperate sweetie, what you need to have is what women want!

I only saw a guy with a smeared face wearing a fake ass chain he probably bout at oshodi market. You have a great shape, why not throw away that necklace because it made you look cheap.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Actually it is, but him being a wimp and a coward will not attempt to do it. If you want men that can dare you, search the Nairaland's [b]real [/b]men section.
Hmm.  .  .wherez that section again?   undecided

@debo

Coward,wimp? Is that what it is?  grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Another ewedu lover on the prowl.

Such an unintelligent way to nail a partner, Deepy.
Why not seek spiritual help if finding a man is becoming too cumbersome for you.
While you are it, try and work on your insipid personality first before u go on 40 days fasting.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Pataki: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

You wish you have me. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Farting machine,

I do not need a pollutant and irritant like you. So you ain't on my wish list girl. Try and enroll when next Pataki rolls out his wish list. You might be lucky to be selected as my experimental specie of a reusable material.

Get off from replying my post. It is not the best way to get me attention. tongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by tope2000(f): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2008
cooldude62:

Deepzone, at you talking about baby?

jacobu, why u dey always do sumthing to your face in every pic
are u hiding sumthing? grin grin grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2008
Hmm. . .wherez that section again? Undecided

@debo

Coward,wimp? Is that what it is?

Haven't you noticed you'll only find them in girlish sections? Go to autos, sports, politics, graphics, programming etc but Debosky will be running around from sexuality(to discover himself) to religion(he's not sure what to believe again) to romance(looking for healing from women that serially dumped his arse) and family(to cry on Queenisha's shoulders).
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2008
Farting machine,

I do not need a pollutant and irritant like you. So you ain't on my wish list girl. Try and enroll when next Pataki rolls out his wish list. You might be lucky to be selected as my experimental specie of a reusable material.

Get off from replying my post. It is not the best way to get me attention

Why not ROLL out your non existent list? You can't boast of what you don't have.

Why are you obsessed with my farting? Is farting illegal in Europe?
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by tope2000(f): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Haven't you noticed you'll only find them in girlish sections? Go to autos, sports, politics, graphics, programming etc but Debosky will be running around from sexuality(to discover himself) to religion(he's not sure what to believe again) to romance(looking for healing from women that serially dumped his arse) and family(to cry on Queenisha's shoulders).

hehehehehehehe
u have killed debo
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2008
Such an unintelligent way to nail a partner, Deepy.
Why not seek spiritual help if finding a man is becoming too cumbersome for you.
While you are it, try and work on your insipid personality first before u go on 40 days fasting.

Nail an ewedu lover indeed. i just can't afford to feed a glutton like you, so turn to the left, to the left. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Pataki: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Why not ROLL out your non existent list? You can't boast of what you don't have.

Why are you obsessed with my farting? Is farting illegal in Europe?
Obsessed with your farting? Girl come out of those cheap drugs.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by debosky(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2008
@ Criz

cowardice? Is it cowardice to refuse to stick your head in a guillotine? I don't think so - I'm no masochist, only someone in love with pain and torture will contemplate getting with DZ. tongue

Cristalz:

With all that Arse-ness in your veins? I doubt you can accomplish that dearie kiss

Don't worry hun, we'll produce an Arse-Man hybrid, I think we can make it work. What say you? kiss

DeepZone:

check my stats, my posts are primarily sports and politics based - I guess this is another reason to dump your ass - patent mendacity. cheesy
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by cooldude62(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2008
hmmm, chain makes moi look cheap?
do i need to tell you how much thats worth?
dont try to step to me babe,
i'm good in that department.
but common, i love em ladies, i dont ditch em.
bigups to all em beautiful ( in the mind) ladies in the house kiss

@tope, sup babe?
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by sunej(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2008
I am good!

I am gooder!!

I am goodest!!!
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Nail an ewedu lover indeed. i just can't afford to feed a glutton like you, so turn to the left, to the left. tongue

More waste of bandwidth.

@ Pataki,

What is the nuisance value of Hotfunmi on Nairaland?
I need a rough guesstimate. cheesy
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2008
check my stats, my posts are primarily sports and politics based - I guess this is another reason to dump your ass - patent mendacity

@bold, i didn't understand that vocabulary. Is that how you toast babes? By using vocabulary because for all i care, it could mean "Funmi, will you marry me?" No wonder you are not getting any. Use pidgin or yoruba to make it easier. grin grin grin grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2008
hmmm, chain makes moi look cheap?
do i need to tell you how much thats worth?
don't try to step to me babe,
i'm good in that department.
but common, i love em ladies, i don't ditch em.
bigups to all em beautiful ( in the mind) ladies in the house

Whatever rocks your boat playa. Just throw away that necklace, it made you look cheaper than Pataki.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Haven't you noticed you'll only find them in girlish sections? Go to autos, sports,  politics, graphics, programming etc but Debosky will be running around from sexuality(to discover himself) to religion(he's not sure what to believe again) to romance(looking for healing from women that serially dumped his arse) and family(to cry on Queenisha's shoulders).

Yep. The guy is a very serious Arse  grin

@debo

The term alone (Arse-Man hybrid).  .  .doesn't it sound kind of  lipsrsealed  to you??  grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2008
More waste of bandwidth.

@ Pataki,

I need a rough guesstimate.

can you tell me the three qualities that makes you so attractive that a woman will love to call you her knight of shining armour?

None i guess.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2008
@debo

The term alone (Arse-Man hybrid). . .doesn't it sound kind of GAYISH to you??

I am also wondering.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Pataki: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2008
Hannibal:

More waste of bandwidth.

@ Pataki,

I need a rough guesstimate. cheesy
It is beyond threshold value. grin cheesy grin

DeepZone:

@bold, i didn't understand that vocabulary. Is that how you toast babes? By using vocabulary because for all i care, it could mean "Funmi, will you marry me?" No wonder you are not getting any. Use pidgin or yoruba to make it easier. grin grin grin grin
Patent mendacity is beyond you? shocked shocked

What of a mendacious oaf? grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Need A Virgin Guy / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . / Ladies: Do You Need A Serious Guy For A Relationship? Check Out Guys Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.