Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? (8997 Views)

Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by debosky(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2008
@ Criz, we could call it Gunner-United hybrid if you want wink

DeepZone:

@bold, i didn't understand that vocabulary. Is that how you toast babes? By using vocabulary because for all i care, it could mean "Funmi, will you marry me?" No wonder you are not getting any. Use pidgin or yoruba to make it easier. grin grin grin grin

That is another disqualifier - I cannot stand dense and thick females. sorry, you're out of luck wink
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2008
Pataki:

It is beyond threshold value. grin cheesy grin

I thunk as much!!!
After suffering 17 divorces in the last half decade, her nuisance value is priceless!!! cheesy grin
Hotfunmi would make top 5 on Forbes list of world's most worthless twats.

DeepZone:

can you tell me the three qualities that makes you so attractive that a woman will love to call you her knight of shining armour?

I don't blow ma trumpet for cheapskates like u.
Hannibal will let his CLASS speak for itself.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2008
That is another disqualifier - I cannot stand dense and thick females. sorry, you're out of luck

Do you need brains to operate in bed? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

What good will it be to you if you marry a rocket scientist that will make life a living hell for you? Is it not better to marry a dense and thick Funmi that will pump children for you and say yes to your command? : undecided undecided undecided
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2008
@Debo

Now why did 'Gunner' have to come first in that combo? No deal  grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2008
Patent mendacity is beyond you? Shocked Shocked

What of a mendacious oaf?

See this Jew man toasting Funmi with vocabulary and pocket dictionary. i prefer to see you in Ferrari and not with a dictionary.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Pataki: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Whatever rocks your boat playa. Just throw away that necklace, it made you look cheaper than Pataki.
You think I am one of those your Osun boys with cheap beads that they place on you calling it necklace?

You got it totally warped up girl, with your frequent hallucinations.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by debosky(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

What good will it be to you if you marry a rocket scientist that will make life a living hell for you? Is it not better to marry a dense and thick Funmi that will pump children for you and say yes to your command? : undecided undecided undecided

Of course you do, unlike your type skilled in the log-of-wood type performances tongue

I won't marry someone who will make life hell for me (e.g you) and stop lying, you won't say yes to any commands, you're as stubborn as a mule. tongue

Pataki

no dey yab Osun boys o, Hotfunmi is one of our state's regrets, but don't insult the rest of us because of her. tongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

LMAO  grin  grin  grin

Debo this is a sweet deal.  .  .say yes na
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2008
I thunk as much!!!
After suffering 17 divorces in the last half decade, her nuisance value is priceless!!! Cheesy Grin
Hotfunmi would make top 5 on Forbes list of world's most worthless twats.

The least you can do is to congratulate me for making the list. It ain't easy, bro.

I don't blow ma trumpet for cheapskates like u.
Hannibal will let his CLASS speak for itself.

Class? You think that being the most valuable customer(MVC) at the red light zone is classy? good to know.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2008
I won't marry someone who will make life hell for me (e.g you) and stop lying, you won't say yes to any commands, you're as stubborn as a mule.

Roflmao, believe me baby, i changed overnight. grin grin grin grin grin

This is the funniest i've read in years.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

The least you can do is to congratulate me for making the list. It ain't easy, bro.

For admitting u are worthless. . . . .CONGRATULATIONS. cool grin grin grin grin

Class? You think that being the most valuable customer(MVC) at the red light zone is classy? good to know.

Won't even DISS u no more.
U have made me day by admitting u are the most worthless Ijesha human mutt. grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2008
You think I am one of those your Osun boys with cheap beads that they place on you calling it necklace?

Pataki's qualities.

1. Cheap, cheaper, cheapest

2. He won the cheapskate award in college(class of 1965).

3. He is presently the president of Nigerian association of Jew men. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2008

Won't even DISS u no more.
You have made me day by admitting u are the most worthless Ijesha human mutt

You don tire? Your ashawo don land?
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Pataki's qualities.

3. He is presently the president of Nigerian association of Jew men. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Such venom because Pataki refused to penetrate you??
This is unfair o.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Pataki: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2008
debosky:

Pataki

no dey yab Osun boys o, Hotfunmi is one of our state's regrets, but don't insult the rest of us because of her.  tongue

Unfortunately you have allowed this farting machine to keep disgracing you peeps here and there. grin cheesy grin How you allowed her to let loose from your State Government confines is outstanding!

She is a typical "omo ijoba".
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2008
Such venom because Pataki refused to penetrate you??
This is unfair o.

No pun intended, I am obliged to say the truth under nairaland's oath.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

No pun intended, I am obliged to say the truth under nairaland's oath.

U can sort out y'all differences off NL.
Why wash your dirty linen here?
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Pataki: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Pataki's qualities.

See this girl. I hit you where you never expected tonight right? cheesy

Keep parading those over-used and faded necklace given to you by your loser. Sorry Pataki is not interested in digging you.

All your efforts to get my attention to see  your fat ass on me water bed ain't gonna work girl.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2008
You can sort out y'all differences off Nairaland.
Why wash your dirty linen here?

i ain't got no dirty linen or any skeleton. It's Pataki that is the problem because his hands are filled with disabilities(if you know what i mean)

You never tell me why someone should call you the knight of his shining armour?
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

You never tell me why someone should call you the knight of his shining armour?

I would let ma numerous concubines give their review on that. . . . .
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2008
I would let ma numerous concubines give their review on that. . . . .

Are you sure you don't want another wild witch from the wild west? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Are you sure you don't want another wild witch from the wild west? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Wild witch?? I have had many in the past. . . . .
Let it be known i have got a 12 guage shotgun.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2008

Keep parading those over-used and faded necklace given to you by your loser. Sorry Pataki is not interested in digging you.

All your efforts to get my attention to see your fat ass on me water bed ain't going to work girl.

If I catch you ehn? I'll shave your pubic hair and feed you cat food for one month. comot from that computer and go answer your mother in the kitchen.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2008
Wild witch?? I have had many in the past. . . . .
[b]Let it be known i have got a 12 guage shotgu[/b]n.

We are never scared!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

We are never scared!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Bring it ON!!!

Hannibal sings. . . ."It's gon' be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing if Deepzone gets me alarm ringing. . . "
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

If I catch you ehn? I'll shave your pubic hair and feed you cat food for one month. comot from that computer and go answer your mother in the kitchen.

Ewwwwwwwwww

Isn't that one very risky venture?  grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Pataki: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

You need a heavy spanking this evening. Is your cheap boyfriend not around?

So you go around shaving a males' pubic hair? You need help seriously!!!! grin

I pity the man who marries you. cheesy
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2008
Cristalz:

Ewwwwwwwwww

Isn't that one very risky venture?  grin

DeepZone is a good handler in pubic region business(She shaves, cleans, kisses, licks, laps, massages et al)
She's got steady hands. wink cheesy
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2008
Pataki:

You need a heavy spanking this evening. Is your cheap boyfriend not around?

So you go around shaving a males' pubic hair? You need help seriously!!!! grin

I pity the man who marries you. cheesy

Well on the bright side she'll keep him all neat and tidy  grin  grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by adeboo(f): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2008
Well besides that i am the bone of his bone, he should marry me -

1) Because i will always add to the value of that person - will forever be an ever appreciating asset.
2) Because i will be a joy to live with and we'll make a beautiful family.
3) Because i will by God's grace meet all my womanly duties at home and am willing to learn even if i dont meet them.  tongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by doyin13(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2008
So why una dey pick on Hotfunmi like this

She gbona fele fele oo

Take my word for it wink wink
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Pataki: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2008
Cristalz:

Well on the bright side she'll keep him all neat and tidy  grin  grin
At least she will have a usefulness in the house.

Shaving pubic hair here and there. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Need A Virgin Guy / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . / Ladies: Do You Need A Serious Guy For A Relationship? Check Out Guys Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.