Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? (9000 Views)

Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by tpia: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2008
1. I can type (obviously shocked). So if you need a secretary, I'll help you save money. undecided

2. Sometimes I like cooking.

nothing comes to mind, really.  Wish I could be like those advertisers in the dating and sexuality sections who blow their own trumpets like they're going out of style.

Interesting thread however.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2008
Saylawchar:

well, can anyone tell me what is this topic is all about?

Go to the first page and read na. Haba.

adeboo:

I know. Thats one of the major problems that they have.
For instance, i am one outspoken person, i love to laugh and joke alot - u know the sisters in church that doesnt follow the status quo with regards to dressing.
The sort that will wear jeans and a top to Sunday service - lol
There are some men that will not even consider me cause they will see me as 'wayward' they want the quiet types and more reserved types - which am not, so they pass me over and disqualify me.

However, i know that i am a big time asset to any man, he will be lucky to have me and i know i will definitely make his life better.

Hear hear. Most marketed product so far.  .  .any takers??  grin grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by onyinye2(f): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2008
adeboo:

I know. Thats one of the major problems that they have.
For instance, i am one outspoken person, i love to laugh and joke alot - u know the sisters in church that doesnt follow the status quo with regards to dressing.
The sort that will wear jeans and a top to Sunday service - lol
There are some men that will not even consider me cause they will see me as 'wayward' they want the quiet types and more reserved types - which am not, so they pass me over and disqualify me.

However, i know that i am a big time asset to any man, he will be lucky to have me and i know i will definitely make his life better.
I really don't let it faze me. You know i really don't care about the guys who "disqualify" me. There is always something better out there. If a guy doesn't like me all in all, then bye bye. Cuz don't plan on confirming into something i aint. Cuz i follow the Gospel of Onyinye and she does what she wants.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2008
@Cristalz

I have booked you on the 17:30 flight to London for tomorrow  grin grin

Dont wear anything complicated  shocked shocked
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by chamotex(m): 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2008
adeboo:

pls expantiate more, so that your market can move quicker grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by adeboo(f): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2008
onyinye2:

I really don't let it faze me. You know i really don't care about the guys who "disqualify" me. There is always something better out there. If a guy doesn't like me all in all, then bye bye. Cuz don't plan on confirming into something i aint. Cuz i follow the Gospel of Onyinye and she does what she wants.

Yes o.

Cristalz:

Hear hear. Most marketed product so far.  .  .any takers??  grin grin

Lol.
Yes o, going going gone - to the millionaire from Dubai.
lol
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by onyinye2(f): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2008
adeboo:

Lol.
Yes o, going going gone - to the millionaire from Dubai.
lol
Very smart girl. wink
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by adeboo(f): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2008
chamotex:

please expantiate more, so that your market can move quicker grin

Haba e de gbami!
Which market are you selling?

Make u no let Mr Adeboo come catch u o.
Na weapon of mass destruction dem dey use fight o.
lol
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Pataki: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Yea, like You and pataki, [b]screwing [/b]each others mind.
Get over it girl.

Just because I publicly told you, you are not my type, you still will not allow the Pataki name to rest? grin

Even though you are for free, I ain't digging you girl.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Morenike3(f): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2008
No mind Chamotex jare.
He just dey take women up and down undecided

@post
I'm suppose to say "I'm Good, Honest Nigerian woman" cheesy
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2008
Pataki is married to Jesus tongue tongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2008
*Morenike:

No mind Chamotex jare.
He just dey take women up and down undecided

@post
I'm suppose to say "I'm Good, Honest Nigerian woman" cheesy

and maybe just a little bit naughty grin grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2008
Thor:

@Cristalz

I have booked you on the 17:30 flight to London for tomorrow  grin grin

Dont wear anything complicated  shocked shocked

Gee,thanks dude. Tho i wonder how you got me booked without any of my personal data.  undecided  grin

And,hope a nun's habit isn't too complicated for you  cheesy
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2008
Pataki:

Get over it girl.

Just because I publicly told you, you are not my type, you still will not allow the Pataki name to rest? grin

Even though you are for free, I ain't digging you girl.

She is not FREE. . . . . .
Polyandry is her game. . . . She has got about 6 husbands in Nigeria alone.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2008
Cristalz:

Gee,thanks dude. Tho i wonder how you got me booked without any of my personal data.  undecided  grin

And,hope a nun's habit isn't too complicated for you  cheesy

I did not need your name, the ticket just says a beautiful woman  wink wink wink kiss

Wow, my dream come true, a nuns habit  grin grin

Me and Sister Cristalz  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Morenike3(f): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2008
Thor:

and maybe just a little bit naughty grin grin
heheh, a lil bit?

@post
A lot naughty tongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2008
Thor:

I did not need your name, the ticket just says a beautiful woman  wink wink wink kiss

Wow, my dream come true, a nuns habit  grin grin

Me and Sister Cristalz  shocked shocked shocked

My dear Brother Thor.  .  .make sure you're in your priestly robes o  grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2008
Cristalz:

My dear Brother Thor.  .  .make sure you're in your priestly robes o  grin

I will only be wearing my white collar grin shocked grin shocked grin so you can recognise me at the airport grin grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by adeboo(f): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2008
Oga o wetin this Deepzone girl do una now?
na wa o
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by dreeldee: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2008
because there's only one me and never another me cool
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2008
dreeldee:

because there's only one me and never another me cool

There is also only one of me, and this me is going to bed  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Goodnight sweet ladies of the nairaland  wink wink wink

@ Cristalz

See you tomorrow at the airport  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2008
Thor:

I will only be wearing my white collar  grin shocked grin shocked  grin so you can recognise me at the airport  grin grin

LMAO  grin  grin

You got a deal brother.  .  .i just hope you don't freeze to death before i find you grin

Sleep well o.You know exactly what to dream of right? wink
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by adeboo(f): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2008
Thor u do well.
Make u go rest, pele.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2008
Cristalz:

LMAO  grin  grin

You got a deal brother.  .  .i just hope you don't freeze to death before i find you grin

Sleep well o.You know exactly what to dream of right?  wink

I know exactly what I will dream about  grin grin grin I will give you your clothes back tomorrow for the flight  wink wink wink

Keep your legs bedroom window open just in case I visit you in your wet dreams  kiss kiss
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2008
adeboo:

Oga o wetin this Deepzone girl do una now?
na wa o

She used to be ma bed partner.
I kicked her out because she FARTS a lot in bed.
Her body odour makes a pig smell like Ralph Lauren's SAFARI.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2008
Thor:

I know exactly what I will dream about  grin grin grin I will give you your clothes back tomorrow for the flight  wink wink wink

keep your bedroom window open just in case i visit you in your dreams  kiss kiss

That's so thoughtful of you  grin

My bedroom window's too high up o.  .  .wouldn't want you breaking your spine now. Don't worry,we'll see @ the airport.  kiss
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by debosky(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2008
So Criz this is what you want to do ehn?

I asked for your hand first, its not fair. sad
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2008
OK, I have booked you first class, enjoy the flight and the complimentary champagne  grin grin grin

Goodnight sweetheart  kiss kiss

Wet Sweet Dreams grin grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by adeboo(f): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2008
Oga o.
The thread has taken a turn for the worse.

Hannibal - pig smell like safari, u so crazy. grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2008
debosky:

So Criz this is what you want to do ehn?

I asked for your hand first, its not fair.  sad

Ain't my fault  embarassed He offered to meet me wearing nothing but his white reverendly collar  grin Hez a very skilled marketer.  .  . grin

You could try topping his offer sha undecided  grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by chamotex(m): 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2008
please people, market the product now . . . .
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2008
Cristalz:

Ain't my fault  embarassed He offered to meet me wearing nothing but his white reverendly collar  grin Hez a very skilled marketer.  .  . grin

You could try topping his offer sha  undecided  grin

I want to back Debosky on this bid.
Hannibal is putting down this offer: A weekend trip to Barbados, all expenses paid in a jumbo jet with Debosky.
From Barbados, you jet down to Dubai to dine with Dr Sulaiman Al Fahim.
Deal or no deal?? tongue

adeboo:

Hannibal - pig smell like safari, u so crazy. grin

Her BO would make u rather wanna spend your weekend in a pig sty. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Need A Virgin Guy / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . / Ladies: Do You Need A Serious Guy For A Relationship? Check Out Guys Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.