Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: (2506 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by Natalie(f): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2006
I feel sorry 4 the celebs cuz they can't know and find who thruly loves them, most ppl date celebs cuz of d money or just 2 say that they dated a celeb.
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by acidrop(f): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2007
well they should have known that b4 they faced the process of beign a celebrity
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 10, 2007
I wouldn't date a celebrity, living in the public eye doesn't appeal to me at all.
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by olanajim(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2007
Celebs allow fame to get to their heads. They overact their script from abstract to reality. They are not all bad. However, that most of them don't even last in their own conceived relationship. They keep falling madly in and out of love reducing love to a mere game.

Sadly, divorce rate is even more prevalence among celebs. So bad that some of them marry more than three times in their life time. Yet, they end up as single parents. Who would marry such educated ignorants? Sure, we enjoy their screen plays. They are nothing but comic strips in most cases. We love them, adore them and long to have them. But, we don't want to share their fantasia with them if they act it in real life.

With all the millions they earn, they are mostly a successful failures at the tail end of their career.

Some of them look back, and start counting the amount expended in rehabs, stupid court cases, divorce, image laundary, cosmetics, jamboree trips, failed love, abortion, drugs, recalcitrants wayward offsprings, family problems etc etc.

Who would marry that kind of people knowing that their life partern have a predictable perilous end? I beg, let them marry one another if they want to model a new world.

I admit, there are few exception to this. Very few indeed. We know them, by their family stabiliy and level headedness.

I hope the bad eggs among them would stop blaming the press for their failure.
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by acidrop(f): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2007
@ola, do u know each time i read ur post i get a lil educated than hw i was b4 i read ur post, u get dictionary 4 ur head abi wetin
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2007
i dated this guy once.

it was the most stressful. It started out ok until we starting stepping out and i realised it was neva going to be normal at all.

being that am a very private person,,,,,,,,,, the whole thing irked me.

I was more pre-occupied with trying to avoid the lime light.

Way too stressful. If you love that kind of attn then i guess its not all that bad.
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by acidrop(f): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2007
in other words u dated a celeb, wow u go girl. so who was it?
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by olanajim(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2007
Naja Haje,
you once wear the shoe, I think you know better. Those celebs have problems with their ego. I think govt in every responsible countries should as a matter of urgency establish a reformatory school for them. Once a man or woman become a STAR he must be adimited straight into that school and assigned a professional counsellor who would mentor him or her for thd next ten years!

The star should then be subjected to behavorial test to ascertain their fitness to live an independent live among sane people. If he/she fail, then must carryover for the next five years.

Why I propose these measures? Methink since many of our youths see many of these successful failures as a role models, we must take a measure at checking their influence on them to avert wildspread infections! Fancy a good child aiming to become another Mike Tyson in spite of the pain the later gave the world. Yet, milions of youths see the Rascal as Role Model! Then, there is Sharon Stone, to mention but few examples of those dimming STARS.

Secondly, we are helping them  (stars) against their own poisons. At least the fortunes would be better spent on posive ventures. Their 'dimming stars' could then be re-kindle to illuminate the youths.

And if anyone refused to go into rehab? Simple, there should be law banning them from appearing on any public show or films meant for public consumption.

By taking these extreme measures, we would be saving them from contracting egolomanipsycological disorder of their frailed character. We are also saving our youths from being infected by that madness.

Meanwhile, if anybody want to marry a celeb, please let the celeb take compulsory character test to assess his/her fittness for conjugal copulation.

Acid drop,
I am still learning. Thanks.
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by acidrop(f): 1:04am On Jan 16, 2008
so any other opinions still comming in?
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by adeboo(f): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2008
Well, if he was the only guy and we were stranded on an island - then its all good.
Cause u know we cant have down there rotting now and it has to be serviced from time to time so i will just manage him - for health reasons afterall.
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by acidrop(f): 3:11am On Jan 17, 2008
hahahahahahahahah, datz a good one grin
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by waterworks(f): 4:45am On Jan 20, 2008
football players are d biggest players, my sister, let me tell u now, if u don't know, take Beckham 4 example, he chated on his wife 5 good times
stupid guy
how wont he cheat wen hes wife represnts a stick of broom!!!!!!!!!!

eniways yesss i will totally date a celeb so i can say i went out withhbla BLA BLA trust me wenever u see him on tv or watever and evryone is screaming and hailing it gives u such a rush to know others are dying to hit that and u already have! ohh lord give me one night with 2face idibia ill be gratefull!!!! [s]trust me its worth it if you know what i mean![/s]
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by Kutey: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2008
Jim Iyke is sooo overated. I mean i know normal working class Nigerian guys that are so much more goodlooking than him.

First of all he is short and if most ladies met him on the street they would not even look twice. Just cause he's "famous"

Terence Howard, Will Smith but my favorite is , Morris Chestnut, mmmm, yummy
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by acidrop(f): 12:34am On Jan 21, 2008
lol, it jst baffle me hw some girls will still dat a celeb even though he was old and ugly, jst because he is famous, na wa oooo, will smith is getting old na oooo, i swear i saw his grey hair in "I AM LEGEND"
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by TheSly: 12:37am On Jan 21, 2008
acidrop:

lol, it jst baffle me hw some girls will still that a celeb even though he was old and ugly, jst because he is famous, na wa oooo, will smith is getting old na oooo, i swear i saw his grey hair in "I AM LEGEND"

yo!. . .bet u dont kno who this iz cheesy

check the profile and ye! shall see cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 21, 2008
i think she knows it's JAYVIN01. . . . it's obvious.
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by acidrop(f): 5:08am On Jan 21, 2008
lol toyin i be no know, i wonder how u knew ey? u did ur investigation

sly u jay, wat d hell happened 2 u, got banned/
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 21, 2008
acidrop:

lol toyin i be no know, i wonder how u knew ey? u did your investigation

you can tell it's jay. . . he "LOL" anf "LMFAO" on almost every thread, you can't miss it tongue
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 21, 2008
No.
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by acidrop(f): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2008
n ur reasons been?
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by Nella(f): 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2008
Sure of course - just 4 d fun of it wink - that's if he is one of those hotties u know. . . wink
Re: Would You Date A Celebrity Even If: by samparian(m): 6:37am On Apr 29, 2009
Its nice to date a celebrity.
some years back i featured in a movie with Nonso diobi, mercy Johnson, jackie Appiah and others.
You wont believe the kind of attention i got just because i was rolling around town with Nonso and mercy. My girl even became jealous of my friendship with mercy Johnson, though we didnt date.
At one time, i got VIP treatment at Murtala Airport because an official recognised me from the movie. Funny enough i just played a minor role in the movie.
Over here, people respect me for just that one movie i featured in. Especially oyibo girls grin
Whenever, i get back to naija, i'll surely feature more movies. Its fun

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do U Think Of Single Women? / Cute But Not INTERESTED / Why Do Guys Always Do This On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.