Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,914 members, 7,852,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

How To Know If Your Gf Really Loves U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Gf Really Loves U (1745 Views)

Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Gf Really Loves U by 190: 12:52am On Sep 09, 2008
Abeg make una teach me ways on how to test my GF to know if she dey plan games wit me or how to know if ur GF really loves u, make una nor bring unnecessary Jist come here or keep ur beefins 2 sumwher else, i need 2 know, direct answers only,
Re: How To Know If Your Gf Really Loves U by sistawoman: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2008
I hate to tell you this but there really is no test that you can perform to find this out.

Only time and conduct can tell you this. We have all wondered if the person we love really loves us or has a hidden agenda.

If they ever develop a universal way to determine this please pass it on the rest of us. It would sell like hot cakes.
Re: How To Know If Your Gf Really Loves U by DonEse125(f): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2008
Tell her u need a kidney transplant & ask her for one of hers. That shld do the trick.
Re: How To Know If Your Gf Really Loves U by sanod(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2008
no one can tells, coz if i tell, it might take another part over the girl, so chill up and free ur mind, time tells and reaction says.
Re: How To Know If Your Gf Really Loves U by GsUp: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2008
If you have a lot of money
Re: How To Know If Your Gf Really Loves U by topup: 2:09am On Sep 10, 2008
Just keep watch, listen carefully, time is the best way, a pretence cannot be held for years (unless the person is sinister).

But just keep your eyes open, if they love you, they will want to better themselves, they will pay attention to all the small details you mention and they will make sure to keep you in their mind, all their behaviours, physical displays of affection, texting, thoughtfulness should indicate that they care for you. They don't have to say the words, it is their actions that prove the truest.

If she loves you, she will want to please you without making it seem like duty or some scheduled event.

Most of all, you can never know for a fact, because some people don't even realise that they love you, (until you're gone - or after a long time), some people also implicate ways of protecting themselves, so they close off they rarely open up their feelings to protect themselves.
Re: How To Know If Your Gf Really Loves U by dyabman(m): 2:39am On Sep 10, 2008
try and dont buy her ice-creams okay
Re: How To Know If Your Gf Really Loves U by firstlady4(f): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2008
@ Don_Ese125

Look at your mouth angry angry
Can you donate your kidney to your girl friends as a result of love
Re: How To Know If Your Gf Really Loves U by yimiton(f): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2008
Hey Poster,

I guess your relationship is still new. The way you fear she could be cheating on your or not taking you serious is the same way she fears.

Free your mind, there's no way to tell, so don't try otherwise, you'll destroy the relationship. Let time tell if you're for each other or not.
Re: How To Know If Your Gf Really Loves U by gboyesh(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2008
ke sara sera !!!
that's latin for "what will be will be",
Hakuna Matata!!! (you know that one now , abi?? grin wink
Re: How To Know If Your Gf Really Loves U by MrCrackles(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2008
topup:

Just keep watch, listen carefully, time is the best way, a pretence cannot be held for years (unless the person is sinister).

But just keep your eyes open, if they love you, they will want to better themselves, they will pay attention to all the small details you mention and they will make sure to keep you in their mind, all their behaviours, physical displays of affection, texting, thoughtfulness should indicate that they care for you. They don't have to say the words, it is their actions that prove the truest.

If she loves you, she will want to please you without making it seem like duty or some scheduled event.

Most of all, you can never know for a fact, because some people don't even realise that they love you, (until you're gone - or after a long time), some people also implicate ways of protecting themselves, so they close off they rarely open up their feelings to protect themselves.

wetin be this essay naw?

now my vision is blurry all because of this coloured reply!! grin
Re: How To Know If Your Gf Really Loves U by brainyfox(f): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2008
There is no way u can know if your girlfrriend truly loves u cos its only change itself that will never change so keep your mind crossed and be ready for whatever happens. love is never written on the face but deep within your heart. chao wink
Re: How To Know If Your Gf Really Loves U by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 29, 2011
190:

Abeg make una teach me ways on how to test my GF to know if she dey plan games wit me or how to know if your GF really loves u, make una nor bring unnecessary Jist come here or keep your beefins 2 sumwher else, i need 2 know, direct answers only,

hmm, how far.

(1) (Reply)

I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House / Does A Woman Have To Take Her Husband's Last Name? / Love Puzzle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.