Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House (1736 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by glorymary: 3:39pm On May 23, 2009
I have been in a relationship with this guy for some months, but he never one day take me to his house, is he for really? cry cry cry cry  So when i ask him the day  i will know his house, he keep teling me be patience.
for how long girls.
But i ask him why, he say his xgirl friend is living the same compound with him, that he want  to parkout from there before i can go to his house. that he did not want  her  to insult me. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry  but the problem now is my brother say the Guy should not come to our house again and the guy now change.   about a weeks now we are not speaking with each other i refuse to pick his calls  because he lied to me.
so pls am trouble because i don't want him to go i love him so much. pls i need your advice
thanks.
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by yme1(f): 3:42pm On May 23, 2009
are u kidding me shocked shocked shocked

women when will you learn not to be taken on a ride by guys all in the name of love cry cry

and least i forget, u need to improve on the words_(english) wink

1 Like

Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 23, 2009
definitely something fishy about this "situation".
fair enough, if this guy's concern is just that he doesnt want you to be insulted, then accept that you might get insulted, beforehand, and go to this compound to see what REALLY is going on. you better make sure NOW that you are not being taken for a fool.
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by Godalone(m): 3:54pm On May 23, 2009
May be your guy is squatting with his friend.
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by yme1(f): 3:55pm On May 23, 2009
Godalone:

Rofl  grin grin grin grin
one great point tho grin
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by patwhizkid(f): 4:14pm On May 23, 2009
Maybe he is owing d landlord, squatting with his ex-gurl friend or his friend, or maybe he doesn't av anytin in his house/life. Plz just rent a new apartment 4 me, so u guys can move in. U knw u love him very much. *winks*
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by IFELEKE(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2009
funny thread, outrageous responses
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by platinumnk(f): 6:04pm On May 23, 2009
girl go to his house urself! he is two timing no doubt
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by RuuDie(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2009
platinumnk:

girl go to his house urself! he is two timing no doubt

must that always be the case. . . . .

@ poster,

well. . . . in a sense, consider yourself fortunate because if you enter im house, only una two - hmm. . .
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by patwhizkid(f): 6:28pm On May 23, 2009
hmm. . .im go bweak ya waist o
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by ifyalways(f): 6:42pm On May 23, 2009
Godalone:

rofl
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by obxddon(m): 6:45pm On May 23, 2009
Women, sometimes you people get consfused and don't know what you want, if na the guy dey pester you say make you come know im house, you go complain , now im no wan skatter ya waist so soon again you dey complain, daughters of eve , we don suffer for una hand
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 23, 2009
Track him angry . . find out where he live n wazup
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by AmAlone: 7:33pm On May 23, 2009
y me:

women when will you learn not to be taken on a ride by guys all in the name of love cry cry

wath's love got to do with this
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by tope5000: 8:27pm On May 23, 2009
glory mary:

I have been in a relationship with this guy for some months, but he never one day take me to his house, is he for really? cry cry cry cry So when i ask him the day i will know his house, he keep teling me be patience.
for how long girls.
But i ask him why, he say his xgirl friend is living the same compound with him, that he want to parkout from there before i can go to his house. that he did not want her to insult me. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry but the problem now is my brother say the Guy should not come to our house again and the guy now change. about a weeks now we are not speaking with each other i refuse to pick his calls because he lied to me.
so pls am trouble because i don't want him to go i love him so much. pls i need your advice
thanks.

Ti e ti baa e grin cheesy
I bet his still screwing this 'ex gf' of his cheesy
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by follypimpi(m): 8:50pm On May 23, 2009
Well calm down and wait for when his ready,mayb he doesnt like to be rush into things.
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by congoshine(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2009
y me:

Miss Know-all,
Lest I forget,the word is 'lest' not least  tongue

1 Like

Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by JJYOU: 9:12pm On May 23, 2009
war dey for delta na b/f matter u dey for here
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by MaiSuya(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2009
glory mary:

But i ask him why, he say his xgirl friend is living the same compound with him, that he want  to parkout from there before i can go to  his house. that he did not want  her  to insult me. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry  but the problem now is my brother say the Guy should not come to our house again and the guy now change.   about a weeks now we are not speaking with each other i refuse to pick his calls  because he lied to me.
thanks.

which lie are you talking about?
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by yme1(f): 11:25pm On May 23, 2009
congoshine:

Miss Know-all,
Lest I forget,the word is 'lest' not least tongue
oh thanks for the correction
but what is the beefing for tongue
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by lepashandi: 11:26pm On May 23, 2009
next time he comes to your house, open your pu ssy wide for him to see, then he will take you serious and fu ck you until you have bow legs.
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by pauloman(m): 12:36am On May 24, 2009
@lepashandi:baby u raw oh!wats dat 4!i love ur guts dou.hitme up gal!@poster:giv it time&u wil discova his true worth,
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by Okijajuju1(m): 12:41am On May 24, 2009
@ Poster

It means;

1. You are just his booty call.
2. You are not a "take home" girlfriend.
3. He just isnt ready.
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by monstah(m): 12:52am On May 24, 2009
you're his 'graveyard shift' babe, na only for nite or solo places una dey collide abi?
and besides,is it his family u care to meet or u jst want to go there and finish work? tongue
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by Oxone(m): 4:44am On May 24, 2009
IFELEKE:

funny thread, outrageous responses

i tire o grin grin grin grin
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by congoshine(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2009
y me:

oh thanks for the correction
but what is the beefing for tongue

Cos you were trying to imply the poster needed to brush up on grammar,while you had yours as well,like we all do tongue
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by naijaguy2(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2009
[size=14pt]If he said WAIT, then why not wait and give him sometimes to sort everything out,
cos you may go and receive the insult of your life,

Don't try anything funny,

cos he will think you did not trust him,

oooooops, ABI your PUNNANI D PEPPER YOU
[/size]
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by nevachange(f): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2009
take it easy girl, he likes  you  but he loves the other girl, try to understand  that the population of women around and little men so if i where you i will prepare him coNCOSI  to eat, and the story will change , thank me later, nomber is , NEVA MIND
Re: I, Am In Love With A Guy For Some Months Now, But He Never Take Me To His House by Ken26(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2020
He is married I guess

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things A Man Need To Do Before Proposing To A Lady? / Gäl$ Devélöp Féeliñg$ Fröm Frèquènt Cälliñg? / Question About African Husbands Here In The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.