Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,029 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

A New Era At Real Madrid! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / A New Era At Real Madrid! (2216 Views)

Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? / Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid / Bernd Schuster sacked, Juande Ramos new coach at Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Era At Real Madrid! by teeroy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2006
With the dust over the elections now over,we can now start looking foward under the presidency of Caderon.
Fabio Capello is to be unveiled today as the new coach and that is fabulous news to my ears.
70million pounds:that is our much our transfer budget is. Fabregas,Cristiano Ronaldo,Robben and maybe Kaka and then definitely other players also.
And with the name Real madrid,how many players can refuse a call from the GREATEST of all clubs??
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by Jackal(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2006
Dream on, dreamer.

Cristiano Ronaldo alone will cost u around £50m cos he has tripled his worth since the start of the world cup. grin grin grin
Maybe u guys should start with Okocha, Oliseh and Fadiga.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by bolaoni(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2006
hey teeroy!

How u dey? Finished from law school yet? My Lord Sir!

Do you think Real will wake up from their slumber this coming season? Let's wait and see ooooooooooo.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by teeroy(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2006
Hey bro,still in law school o!! and i have no doubt that we are really awake.You don't really expect a team like madrid to lie down for too long,do you?.
About Cristiano,we all know that once a player's heart is no longer in a club it's hard to hold him back and by the way jackal,there are few players that are worth 50million pounds and Cristiano isn't one of them and besides we have a transfer war chest of 70million pounds!!! how about that.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by bolaoni(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2006
Who told you Xtiano's heart is no longer in Old Trafford?

He just sign contract extension when?

Na Old Trafford the guy go end im career jo. cool
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by teeroy(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2006
A contract in football is only as good as the paper on which it's signed. The guy is already trying to woo Real Madrid and with Capello in charge now,how many players will be able to turn down the opportunity of joing los merengues.

Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by Jackal(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2006
It will be very difficult for any team to prise Cristiano Ronaldo out of Ferguson's grip now.
The World Cup has definitely increased his market value now and only Chelsea will be able to pay the kinda amount Ferguson will be asking for.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by teeroy(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2006
hey jackal if u are really in tune with transfer happenings,you would know that the 'grip' you are talking about is non-existent.Real Madrid has afforded more expensive players so dont bring the chelsea angle into this. besides the English police issued a statement today that Cristiano's security is at risk following the incident with his 'friend',rooney.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by bolaoni(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2006
So U want to use that as an excuse to get him or what?

NO WAY!

He will mend ways with Rooney when they get back to OT tongue
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by teeroy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2006
What do you mean by OT?. Old Trashford
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by Jackal(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin

I'll be back.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by Jackal(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2006
@ Bolaoni,
There's no need for u to trade words with teeroy.
No harm can come near Ronaldo.
Beckham's case was worse than this after France 98 and what happened?
Rooney and Ronaldo exchanged text messages after the match so there's no ruckus between the 2 youngsters.
Cristiano was not responsible for Lampard + Gerrard + Carragher's penalty misses.

Ronaldo will rot in Old Trafford unless the gaffer decides he's done with Ronaldo.
Christiano, Rooney, Rossi, Vidic, Fletcher and few others are the new generation Sir Alex is trying to build for all these years before he retires.
I don't think threats from 'em English hooligans can make Fergie change his plans as we all know Fergie aint a weakling.
Ronaldo must resume for pre-season on the 24th of July whether Tony Blair likes it or not.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by teeroy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2006
Did u just mention Fletcher? .oh my!!!!!.
It's obvious that u are threatened already.just get used to the fact that u might not be seeing Critiano very soon
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by Jackal(m): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2006
Threatened ma ass.

No player is greater than Man U.
U can Rooney as well.

If Cristiano goes, Ribery will join.
Utd has enough money to sink the titanic and land good lads.
Ferguson for who he is won't sell to Real Madrid.
He will rather hock Ronaldo's balls to Villareal or Sporting Lisbon.

FYI, Old Trafford is fine.
No cause for alarms.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by teeroy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2006
Jackal,i said it!! You seem not to be in touch with the latest happenings in the transfer market. Ribery has since declared that he is on his way to Lyon!!!. It seems u need to be updated daily on wats popping!!!
For now it seems the only reason Cristiano wont be signed by Madrid is if Joaquin is signed from Betis.
it seems u are a new-age man u fan!!!! Ask ur seniors to tell you about the exit of beckham from man u or the nearly impossible transfers that Real madrid has pulled off in the past. If u do that, then you'll know that Cristiano is a small fry!!
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by faajilawa(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2006
I second that motion teeroy, that we should be looking froward to a new era in Real Madrid.I could call ousted President Florentino Perez a few choice names but ummm this being a family oriented board lets just say he is slowpoke.That man recked that club for real, going all commercial and stuff so they lost they the real sense of tradition,passion and pride that club signifies for a great number of Madrilenas(minus Athletico fans of course) and everybody else who`s supported that club over the years.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by Jackal(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2006
Sometimes its a waste of time to argue with soccer-illiterates but i will make some few things clear to u.

Why are u sounding off like a juvenile?
A player is always available to any club until the second such player signed his contracts to anutha club.
Ribery has declared his intentions to join Lyon but has he signed yet?
Rooney also declared his intentions to join Newcastle FC some few seasons ago but where is he now?
Arjen Robben was at the brink of joining Man Utd. Where is he plying his trade now?

U need to button up your lips before spilling heresies on a public forum.
Frank Ribery is not out of reach until he signed his contracts for Lyon.
A soccer player's mind changes like the weather forecast in the UK.

Talking about Real Madrid.
What impossible transfer raid has Real Madrid done at Man Utd in the past?
David Beckham? I am now very sure you're a complete novice in the game and u'd be better off analysing Nigerian Football leagues.
Beckham was sold to Madrid because Ferguson wanted Beckham out.
Let Madrid come and bid for Wayne Rooney or Rio Ferdinand and lets see how mighty they are.
Real Madrid ma ass.
How many times have they failed in their quest to land Van Nistelrooy?

I have been an official member of Man Utd since 1991 and i am sure u don't even know what the English League was by then.
There's nuthing going on at OT that i am not aware of and i am sure Ferguson can land Ribery.
How much is Frank Ribery in the market?
Bigger players than Ribery have been snatched ifrom clubs in the past so forget the theory of declared intentions.
Be smart. Don't be a retard.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by teeroy(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2006
He who first loses his temper, loses the argument.
It's not how long my son, it's how well u support the club. read better next time , by 'impossible transfers", i was being general and not referring just to man u. Ask Barca,Inter Milan et al> By relevant standards all bigger clubs than man u.
It seems absurd that you are still arguing that Cristiano wants to stay when it's all over the news that he has strongly declared his intention to leave. Besides it's only a natural progression to move from man u to a bigger club like Madrid.
And hey son, you relly dont have to proclaim youself as a man utd expert. That will not impress anybody on this forum ok?
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by Jackal(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2006
@Teeroy,
No one is trying to sound like an expert here.
Whatever u read on the pages of any UK newspapers or websites is biased.
Cristiano Ronaldo is the most- hated figure in the UK as of today.
The British press is trying all they can to send him on exile but Ferguson knows Ronaldo will be instrumental to United's coming season.
Xtiano was the brightest young player at the world cup and Man U does not sell their best young players.

As of now, Carlos Queiroz has been sent to Lisbon to bring Ronaldo back to Manchester ASAP.
British Press and Sir Alex Ferguson don't go hand-in-hand and i can bet Ferguson won't let Ronaldo go to Real Madrid until he gets a replacement.
Sir Alex has a strong character and he will not allow national team issues to jeopardise his club management especially when he didn't want Rooney to go to Germany in the 1st place.

Cristiano Ronaldo and Ruud Van Nistelrooy are staying.
www.manutd.com/news/fullstory.sps?iNewsid=345704&itype=466&icategoryid=120
They ain't going nowhere.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by Jackal(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2006
@ Teeroy,
grin
Have u seen Man Utd's statement on Ronaldo?
Its better u look before u leap next time.
Ronaldo is going nowhere.
Ferguson will rather keep him on the bench than sell him out to Madrid.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by Priscila(f): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2006
Teeroy!
Dont allow jack infuriate you.
You know these Man U fans are so fanatical that whether you mention Disunited for good or bad they ever feel like prisoners of war.
they are intimidated cos on this forum they are as few as chicken milk.

Jackal!
You are very much updated on transfer news and Ribery is for LYON. For sure!
Even if he is to come there, he can jaggle around the pitch but with no end product. He lacks Wenger training.
Now on Ronaldo i back him to move to Spain as he is interested before those fanatical England characters shoot him.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by IBBFan(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2006
Fabregas has said he'd like to end his career in a Spanish club but is not ready to leave Arsenal for now because his career is still growing.

Man U says they are not ready to even "listen" to any talks about selling C. Ronaldo to any club because he just signed another contract with Man U till 2010.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by hucarson(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2006
@ priscilla,
Its not the number of Gooners on Nairaland that determines intelligence.
The contribution of Jackal and I on Nairaland sports surpasses all the Arsenal fans put together.
Quality comments makes me happy than heaps of heresies majority of 'em gunners post on Nairaland.
With due respect, Sir Lordi + nightrider are the most intelligent Gunner on Nairaland and i have learnt a great deal from these dudes since joining this forum.

Ferguson has only lost once in his managerial career in keeping a player that wants to leave Manchester United.
Most players have tried to leave and he will rather let 'em sit on the bench than sell 'em to his rivals.
Ronaldo is one player Ferguson will rather keep in a Zoo than allow him to waltz to Real Madrid.
Ferguson only sells player(s) he is sick and bored of. Beckham is a living example.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by Priscila(f): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2006
Huc!
Are you by any chance looking for me again here?
Or is it true its you masquerading as Jackal at the same time camouflaging as Jagenne and Reyes?
You have your own level and measure of intelligence in whichsoever case so dont think in terms of that. There are more important things for you to discuss than what you want to start.Ok ?
Who told you your discussions surpases all understandings? Oh! pls spare my eyes!Blasphemy! Infamy!Infamy!
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by Priscila(f): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2006
As for Ronaldo time will tell.
For sure Huc you are a good chap but sometimes I hate your reactions because U  really like making mountains out of ant- hills.Thats not how to be an adorable or intelligent fan- losing your cool evrytime an opponent comes in!

Kola!
Where are you? Its not that am doubting the research but let me try to believe Jackal and Huc are two different people , because everytime u mention Jackal Huc comes in to rant. I also wonder why!
I like their rationale though but with Huc, Jack has to assist him on personal relations then Public relations. Huc No hard feelings! sometimes I am amazed by those attacks
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by hucarson(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2006
@ Prisccy Eboue a.k.a feminem,

U r a good chic too but sometimes u get on ma nerves by throwing dirts at my beloved club.
This is not about me defending jackal but about what u have commented on.
Man Utd is more or less a religion to me and sometimes i get so passionate and i react at especially dud comments.

I like ur spirit of sportsmanship and u r the last person i will cross paths with on NL.
U r a very good peace-maker but i hate the club u support.
Why don't u switch to Reading or Wigan Athletic? grin

Honestly, Lordi and nightrider are my peopz because they dont allow club patriotism to get in their way.
If u can just adjust a bit to that level then we might become best of pals on this forum.
Kna'mean?
Ooooooooops. U copy?
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by mukina2: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2006
new era
let em meet with gunners agian in the ucl
we'll make em weep again shocked
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by Priscila(f): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2006
Brigadier Huc!
I like the way we break up and make up. I appreciate you!
But one thing you will be forced to do is to allow and appreciate diverse ideas. You are so hard on all antagonists of your team that sometimes you end up losing your head and posting insultive comments. Handle your emotions with the slightest touch of irony and we are there men!
Hey! ewo! dont associate me with any team near relegation zone like Wigan. I like Henri Camara but I can only support them when not playing Arsenal.
Huc! come in our camp and help me support my beloved Arsenal.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by amodu(m): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2006
i dont think there is any new era for Real madrid before they can be organised may be a year or two.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by teeroy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2006
We've got Capello and Ruud is on the way. Man u made a big mistake letting a tested goalscorer go just like that
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by Jackal(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2006
Ruud is 30.
His performances are on the decline though he is one of the best goal poachers in Europe.
OT will def'ly miss Ruud but life must go ON.
Ruud has past his peak and i doubt if he will score 150 goals for Real Madrid in the next 5 years.

Ferguson hardly make mistakes.
People said more than this when he sold Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke off for an injury-plagued Van Nistelrooy in 2001.
The fact is there are 10 million Ruuds out there yet undiscovered.
I believe Torres or Huntelaar can fit into Ruud's shoes easily but time will tell.
Re: A New Era At Real Madrid! by loyika(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2006
I really do not like to post on topics that do not concern Arsenal but i will make an exception this once ( don't hold me to that statement sha!!).

Well i don't have anything against the Merenges, but i felt for a long time they were heading in the wrong direction, but with the appointment of Capello, expect to see a change in fortune and more competition for Barca ( and expect to see a slimmer Ronaldo cheesy).

Now all this talk of Fergie this Fergie that, let me remind all Man U fans here, Fergie has lost most of his powers at the club, it has been a gradual process for the past 3 years, it's just that he doesn't want to retire now with nothing in 3 years apart from the MILK Cup they won last year. The new owners control what happens and they determine things according to sales and money to be made and generated. Real will always have more pulling power than any other club in the world, LIVE WITH IT

These players are no longer scared of their Gaffers like in the past, cause football has changed and these players see themselves more like superstars to worry about whether fergie or any other manager for that matter wants them to stay or not.

Well Ronaldo might stay this season but expect him to be off sooner or later (more sooner ) but hey!!! thats the way football is now, no real loyalty to a club, just dollars and cents. (see Ashley Cole for Arsenal)

Now as for the whole Man U/Arsenal bruhaha, the sooner you all realise that apart from the hatred on this board (which i pray is just for fun!!) in actual fact GONNERS could not really care if Old Traford or as i like to call it GAY trafford, is hit by a scud missile, if not for the fact we have to head up north every season to play them, we don't really see them as much (never have never will!!) ask any true gonner and he/she will tell you that the only thing we hate when we play MAN U is not the loss but the annoying undecided fact that Wenger almost always concides defeat to them (something like a casualty of war kind of stuff, i.e one lost battle does not mean losing the war!!!) When all we need is for them to recieve a good trashing from us, but oh well as long as LE PROF and TOMATO FACED FERGIE are in charge expect the usual loss and draw with the Reds, so sad but true cry

But what you guys seem to forget is that with all these fake posturing of percieved hatred, The Boys in Blue are walking away with the prize (And as much as i hate Maureen, i must doff my hat to him, he doesn't take all these things personal, for him it's all part of the job, cause he has the self belief that he can beat you anyday, anytime and anywhere.

Getting back to [b]Real Mad[/b]rid, i guess thats the same mentallity Capello will bring, but unless we get to play you guys in the CL, We gonners couldn't give a toss!! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fa Cup: Leyton Orient Vs Arsenal [1 - 1] On Sunday,20th Febraury,2011 / Brazillian Wizkid Neymar Passes His Barca Medical Set To Unviel Tonight (photos) / Nasri, Benzema, Ronaldinho, Adriano, Cambiasso To miss World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.