Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria (15714 Views)

Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2008
Continue to dream Rhino, we shall who will shout story, story. What do you nwoke, plan on doing beside shouting claims of "Yes we can".
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by ssRhino: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Continue to dream Rhino, we shall who will shout story, story. What do you nwoke, plan on doing beside shouting claims of "Yes we can".

YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will make it happen and God on our side, u will come and enjoy the new Nigeria.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2008
$$Rhino:

YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will make it happen and God on our side, u will come and enjoy the new Nigeria.
LMAO!!! You talk as if you are ready to go to war with a stone in one hand and slingshot in the other. And believe you will achieve anything. Wake up and face reality, it is going to take A LOT more than hollering and praying to help Nigeria. It is going to take sacrifice, compromise, war and blood of man to see any change in this forsaken country.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by ssRhino: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

LMAO!!! You talk as if you are ready to go to war with a stone in one hand and slingshot in the other. And believe you will achieve anything. Wake up and face reality, it is going to take A LOT more than hollering and praying to help Nigeria. It is going to take sacrifice, compromise, war and blood of man to see any change in this forsaken country.

no need for any slingshot and stones, the time of golliat is passed, we will fight this with guns and real rocket lunchers.
Yes, i am willing and ready for such war, and blood will be shed, but at the end of it all, it would have worth all the scarifice, cos we would have had a Nigeria that my children and yours would wanna go and visit, or even lived in.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2008
$$Rhino:

no need for any slingshot and stones, the time of golliat is passed, we will fight this with guns and real rocket lunchers.
Yes, i am willing and ready for such war, and blood will be shed, but at the end of it all, it would have worth all the scarifice, because we would have had a Nigeria that my children and yours would want to go and visit, or even lived in.
Spoken like a true Nigerian Patriot. Always willing to die for their country in talk, but when time to enlist, watch em run as if plague has entered town. All this jive you spittin don't me shid. Cuz you ain't ready to die for Nigeria, nor is anyone else. Shoot, folk won't even give money to their country, then talk about dying for it.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by ssRhino: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Spoken like a true Nigerian Patriot. Always willing to die for their country in talk, but when time to enlist, watch em run as if plague has entered town. All this jive you spittin don't me shid. Cuz you ain't ready to die for Nigeria, nor is anyone else. Shoot, folk won't even give money to their country, then talk about dying for it.

They aint giving the money, cos they dont have it, but they have the life and they cld lay it down.
many Nigerians are already walking dead bodies anyways, and trust i do understand where you coming from, but we need a better nigeria and we cant sit and expect it to happen, we gotta fight for it.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by adultebony(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2008
The kind of Nigeria painted by the poster is VERY, VERY achievable. with the right leaders, And it is possible in my life time, Our problem is 'wrong people in government'. Just a while a go we were watching how the US government is preparing her people for 'Hurricane Ike', etc. It's amazing to see such a natural disaster befall a nation and to see how they recover from it in no time and move on, Power is restored, roads are reconstructed, schools are reopened, etc. IF this were to happen here, we don't have natural distaters BUT we have 'human disasters' - human being that are worse tha 10 hurricane ike put together, we have political disasters, systemic disasters, all these will not allow us to see the kind of Nigeria painted above,
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2008
$$Rhino:

They aint giving the money, because they don't have it, but they have the life and they cld lay it down.
many Nigerians are already walking dead bodies anyways, and trust i do understand where you coming from, but we need a better nigeria and we can't sit and expect it to happen, we gotta fight for it.
Who is "we"? I aint fighting for nothing in the physical sense. Will give back and help out as i can, of course. But if you think im daft enough to enlist in the army, you got to be out yo mind. Oh puhleez don't talk to me about money. I be seeing folk swanging in their SUVs on the rode in Nigeria. So i know those folk got some money on em'. But aint willing to give it up.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by ssRhino: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2008
adultebony:

The kind of Nigeria painted by the poster is VERY, VERY achievable. with the right leaders, And it is possible in my life time, Our problem is 'wrong people in government'. Just a while a go we were watching how the US government is preparing her people for 'Hurricane Ike', etc. It's amazing to see such a natural disaster befall a nation and to see how they recover from it in no time and move on, Power is restored, roads are reconstructed, schools are reopened, etc. IF this were to happen here, we don't have natural distaters BUT we have 'human disasters' - human being that are worse tha 10 hurricane ike put together, we have political disasters, systemic disasters, all these will not allow us to see the kind of Nigeria painted above,

u are very right and we will achieve it.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by ssRhino: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Who is "we"? I aint fighting for nothing in the physical sense. Will give back and help out as i can, of course. But if you think im daft enough to enlist in the army, you got to be out yo mind. Oh puhleez don't talk to me about money. I be seeing folk swanging in their SUVs on the rode in Nigeria. So i know those folk got some money on em'. But aint willing to give it up.
U dont have to be enlisted, not all will physically support the fight, some will support emotionally or even finacially, so u cld chose other areas.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2008
$$Rhino:

You don't have to be enlisted, not all will physically support the fight, some will support emotionally or even finacially, so u cld chose other areas.
Oh Rhino, so willing to fight for something but has yet to tell me how. Tell me how you gonna get folk to agree with you. Cause if you think all this patriotic jive you spittin gonna get you passed, brotha mayne you got another thing coming.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by ssRhino: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh Rhino, so willing to fight for something but has yet to tell me how. Tell me how you going to get folk to agree with you. Cause if you think all this patriotic jive you spittin going to get you passed, brotha mayne you got another thing coming.

it is not everything you put right on the screen of a PC, never discuss a plan against your enemy where the enemy cld read as well.
However, if you wanna know, we will include u in future communications.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2008
$$Rhino:

it is not everything you put right on the screen of a PC, never discuss a plan against your enemy where the enemy cld read as well.
However, if you want to know, we will include u in future communications.
You are trying to fight fire with oil. Do you think you will achieve anything with the mindset most Nigerians have? Which is "I aint doing nothing for you, if you aint doing nothing for me"
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by ssRhino: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2008
U getting me all wrong, i am not saying do something for me for me to tell you what will happen, all i am saying is that, some of what we are discussing cant be discussed here, that is all i am saying.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2008
$$Rhino:

You getting me all wrong, i am not saying do something for me for me to tell you what will happen, all i am saying is that, some of what we are discussing can't be discussed here, that is all i am saying.
Nwoke, read my post again. I don't need anything from you. What im saying is that no one will do anything with out something given unto them first. They will not do nothing unless they receive some type of compensation from someone. Tell me how many charities, Nigerian established, are there? Not as much as there could be. But who wants to give to someone without receiving from them first.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by ssRhino: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Nwoke, read my post again. I don't need anything from you. What im saying is that no one will do anything with out something given unto them first. They will not do nothing unless they receive some type of compensation from someone. Tell me how many charities, Nigerian established, are there? Not as much as there could be. But who wants to give to someone without receiving from them first.

hahahahaha, dont worry, it will surprise you that there are so many nigerians that are dying to see a better nation, many that cant wait to see all the old maggots out of the office, so i will remind you after the first rule of engagement.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2008
$$Rhino:

hahahahaha, don't worry, it will surprise you that there are so many nigerians that are dying to see a better nation, many that can't wait to see all the old maggots out of the office, so i will remind you after the first rule of engagement.
And it will surprise you on how many of those disdained people are willing to sacrifice for it. Most will just turn the other direction.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by ssRhino: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

And it will surprise you on how many of those disdained people are willing to sacrifice for it. Most will just turn the other direction.

that is ok as well, and that is why when you are in need of 5000 armies, recruit 5M, so that at the end, you will be left with 5000, so if 4.5M will turn the other direction, 5000 will face the right direction.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2008
$$Rhino:

that is ok as well, and that is why when you are in need of 5000 armies, recruit 5M, so that at the end, you will be left with 5000, so if 4.5M will turn the other direction, 5000 will face the right direction.

ROFLMAO!!!!
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2008
$$Rhino:

i swear you are dreaming in a fantasy life
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by ssRhino: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

i swear you are dreaming in a fantasy life

dreaming and reality are step brothers.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2008
$$Rhino:

dreaming and reality are step brothers.
so is war, death, and Nigeria.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by ssRhino: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

so is war, death, and Nigeria.
I wld rather say that War and saving nigeria are like Snail and the shell.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2008
I don talk am, MACHINE GUNS TO THE RESCUE!!!
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by ssRhino: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I don talk am, MACHINE GUNS TO THE RESCUE!!!

There is surely no way to liberate Nigeria from the so called "baba agbas" without sedding bloods, so if u know how to use the machine guns without missing target, let us know.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by princekevo(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2008
hahahahaha!!!!!My fren pls jst wake up from ur dreams.I strongly believe u are suffering from fever. That ur dream can never come to reality.You leaders enjoys all these things on their vacation abroad, so how u you think a common man like u deserve it.That is wht makes superior over you.
That is your leaders mentality ,as such they will never bring such home.No need to give myself headache over Nigerian issue.Abeg bring better topic make yarn and leave the death to burry themselves.Nigerian as a nation is dead awaiting for burial.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by Toonice(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2008
I claim this for Nigeria, r i wish i know the sender i would have love him 2 be our President. So that he can give us all this amenities. smiley smiley smiley smiley cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by thehomer: 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2008
It's nice and easy to dream.
smiley smiley smiley smiley

Nigeria's problems cannot be solved with big guns and all that. Something as simple and basic as compulsory education to at least secondary school level and the act of rewarding merit at all levels not just in government activities will go a long way.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 12:38am On Sep 13, 2008
thehomer:

It's nice and easy to dream.
smiley smiley smiley smiley

Nigeria's problems cannot be solved with big guns and all that. Something as simple and basic as compulsory education to at least secondary school level and the act of rewarding merit at all levels not just in government activities will go a long way.

Compulsory education?? I actually believe Nigerians WANT TO BE EDUCATED and they want the best education, just that the poor have little access to quality education and so therein lies the problem.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by Uche2nna(m): 12:51am On Sep 13, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Compulsory education?? I actually believe Nigerians WANT TO BE EDUCATED and they want the best education, just that the poor have little access to quality education and so therein lies the problem.

Very true
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by dreday(m): 2:09am On Sep 13, 2008
I believe the poster [size=20pt]DID NOT[/size] say that these things will happen overnight,but I believe that yes,they will happen.
Nigeria will work.It will take time,yes.It will take dedicated men and women,yes,but look around u if u will.
You will see such people springing up everyday.
We're better as a nation today than we were last year.And last year was better than two years ago and two years ago was definitely better than 1998.
It is gradual.You may not notice it when it's happening but that doesn't mean it's not happening.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria by kobomoje(m): 2:21am On Sep 13, 2008
As soon as we can get those greedy recycled-politicians out of leadership.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

PDP Accuses INEC, APC Of Burning Non-indigenes' Pvcs In Lagos / Nigeria’s gas revenue drops by 50% / Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.