Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69400 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 12:57am On Jan 09, 2011
Wow. Going for it at 4th n 1 on ur own 38yd line? Esp wit how limpish u've been playing? Smh
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by ogajim(m): 1:15am On Jan 09, 2011
The Saints playing like their alter ego, "the ain't s"

Still plenty of time though they need to pick up the pace to avoid disgrace as the defending champs.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:00am On Jan 09, 2011
^Disgrace unavoided. Kai! Just like that the saints r gone.

This is why one can never write any team off. I hope the Pats r taking notes. We cannot think becos your the fav you'll win. Eya sorry Jaguar n Moonstone n other saints fans.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:29am On Jan 09, 2011
That Marshawn Lynch guy na real lynch! Nucca was on steroids! Ma God I couldn't believe that play he made to more or less win the game
Pele to Moonstone and co! The Saints D made Hasselbeck look like John Elway with their poor coverage! 5TD's!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2011
So Rex Ryan gets his revenge after all that Manning has put him through

Where is Rikkyjen? I have a new name for his team! The Oneanddoneopolis Colts! But I feel ur pain that was a frustrating way to go out! I guess the Saints jinxed yall

Not looking good for the Eagles right now! At least I get one prediction right
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:44am On Jan 10, 2011
The AFC is more or less set! The sloppy Chiefs got beat down by the Ravens and we now have perfect divisional rivalry games

Steelers vs Ravens
Patriots vs Jets
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2011
A-40:

So Rex Ryan gets his revenge after all that Manning has put him through

Where is Rikkyjen? I have a new name for his team! The Oneanddoneopolis Colts! But I feel your pain that was a frustrating way to go out! I guess the Saints jinxed yall

Not looking good for the Eagles right now! At least I get one prediction right
lol. Mehn seriously. I discovered on saturday that I do not dislike the Colts as much as I thought or I despise the Jets far more than I thought  angry 

And that was probably the WORST game I have watched the Eagles play this season . . . how you save your worst for last? so many mistakes, dropped balls, missed FGs, thrown away opportunities, out of bounds on 2-pt conversion, penalties  angry  what tha heck? The Eagles defense was simply atrocious. Allowing a rookie RB to make you look like santa claus handing out 1st downs like candy. Very disappointing.

Anyways . . .

On to the Conf Semis. If the Pats do not demolish the Jets . . . hmmm . . . I comment my reserve for now.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by ogajim(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2011
The Pats will destroy the jets and their season on Sunday afternoon, I won't be surprised if the Ravens take it to the Steelers either. You can bet Seattle won't make it past the Bears so look out of the Falcons/Bears conference championships.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2011
ogajim:

The Pats will destroy the jets and their season on Sunday afternoon, I won't be surprised if the Ravens take it to the Steelers either. You can bet Seattle won't make it past the Bears so look out of the Falcons/Bears conference championships.
1000 & 1 amens to that! grin but OgaJim, no jinx us oh! . . . The Pats have been on both the receiving and giving end of upsets. I just want someone to put a dirty smelly sock in Rex Ryan's big mouth.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2011
and oh, it'll def be much harder for the SeaHawks now that they'll be on the road in a very hostile Soldiers Field. And I hope the Steelers hold home court against the Ravens . . . the Pats are the Steelers baby daddy grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2011
@ JeSoul

Happy new yr. . .did you get my last email. I sent it about 7 weeks ago or thereabout.

BTW, hehehehe, . . i dey Naija now so the Oneandonepolis Colts no pain me. Actually, it did, but the peppered snails, suya and other mende-mende no make the defeat pain me. Its all good tho!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2011
ogajim:

Never write off the Jets! You just never know which Jet team might show up that day

Ravens are the Chinko/Made in Taiwan version of the Steelers. We aint the Kansas City Chiefs

As for Seahawks vs Bears i wouldnt join you to write them off so soon especially when its the unreliable Bears we are talking about here

JeSoul:

and oh, it'll def be much harder for the SeaHawks now that they'll be on the road in a very hostile Soldiers Field. And I hope the Steelers hold home court against the Ravens . . . the Pats are the Steelers baby daddy grin
We shall see about that! But beat the Jets first

@Rikkyjen
Lol it must hurt the same everytime! From Sproles to Porter to Nick Folk but why did Caldwell call that time out? and why did Peyton not throw the ball to Reggie Wayne??
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by ogajim(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2011
Reggie Wayne was unable to get off the "Reavis island" and Payton didn't challenge the coverage all game long.

The Seahawks don't have a chance in Soldier field this time around though they won a regular season game there earlier in the season.
Ravens could end up with an upset of the Steelers if Flako don't turn into a turn over machine.

With the hype following this Jets/Pats matchup, I would not be surprised if the Pats come up wit ha whipping even bigger than the MNF disaster a few weeks ago.

Pats
Steelers
Bears
Falcons

Those are my picks.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2011
ogajim:

Reggie Wayne was unable to get off the "Reavis island" and Payton didn't challenge the coverage all game long.
Sometimes you need to learn to trust your receiver. Most times that Revis talks trash before games he usually gets his a$$ handed to him

ogajim:

The Seahawks don't have a chance in Soldier field this time around though they won a regular season game there earlier in the season.
That was what they said about the G-Men when they went to visit the Cowboys in 08. I fancy their chances against a very unreliable Jay Cutler

ogajim:

Ravens could end up with an upset of the Steelers if Flako don't turn into a turn over machine.
The most evenly matched tie no doubt! Too close to call i wont call it an upset if the Ravens win! But if there is any team that knows how to beat them its the Steelers

ogajim:

With the hype following this Jets/Pats matchup, I would not be surprised if the Pats come up wit ha whipping even bigger than the MNF disaster a few weeks ago.
I doubt it seriously! The Pats have not had their backs to the wall before i want to see how Brady would react when that happens

Pats
Steelers
Bears
Falcons

Those are my picks.
[quote][/quote]
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Jaguar2(m): 1:35am On Jan 17, 2011
Bawo-

That Bears win was for you o. Throughout the entire game, I couldn't help but imagine you smiling- watching Jay and your Bears doing what the Saints should have done last week.

Anyway, granted my contribution around here is very limited- I beg for permission to speak for all that care- WE miss you around here. May your soul continue to rest in eternal peace brotha!!!!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 1:50am On Jan 17, 2011
Aaron Rogers is the best quarterback in football, hands down.

Manning and Brady are good with the set pieces, but when the protection
breaks down, they are average, as happened to Brady tonite.

And Vick might be faster but he doesn't keep his wits about him nor does
he have as good an arm as Rogers.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 4:15am On Jan 17, 2011
Mehn . . . I have no comment. Except to say I blame Ogajim for jinxing us like I said earlier angry smiley

Tough loss, very tough loss. Just like the Eagles, the Pats saved their worst game for last. Kudos to the Jets tho (*insert puke here) they really brought it. Back to the drawing board Pats fans cry cry

doyin13:

Aaron Rogers is the best quarterback in football, hands down.
Oga, how much are you willing to stake on that claim? lol.

~Jaguar~:

Bawo-

That Bears win was for you o. Throughout the entire game, I couldn't help but imagine you smiling- watching Jay and your Bears doing what the Saints should have done last week.

Anyway, granted my contribution around here is very limited- I beg for permission to speak for all that care- WE miss you around here. May your soul continue to rest in eternal peace brotha!!!!

+1 X 100 to the power of 9.

I am thrilled the Bears are thru to the conf finals. Bawo is enjoying this from above for real.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by ogajim(m): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2011
JeSoul, sorry about the Pats, I truly expected them to take it to the Jets but it looked like they came prepared and allowed Sanchez some room to operate the offense.

The Pats reduced me to .500, the Falcons played their worst game of the year I think.

Steelers should beat them just like I think Rogers might get past the Bears.

Steelers AFC champs and Packers NFC champs.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2011
^mehn seriously.

Have you noticed a trend that the playoff bye-week teams usually do not do as well? It's something I have noticed. Taking a week off does more damage than good to me. The team is not as sharp or on point or in sync.

but mehn, I can't even be as sad as usual . . . Bawo's team is on the move! this is more joy than my team on the out. Imagine if they went to the SB and won it . . . that would be something for Bawo.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2011
We are tired of beating the Ravens! grin grin. For a minute you guys scared me though! Big ups to Lamar Woodley,Ryan Clark,James Harrison,Ziggy Hood! Those guys brought us back into the game! Heath Miller and Hines Ward where huge too. As for Big Ben what can i say mehn one minute he has you going WTF and the next minute its OMG
Bring on the Jets

ogajim:

JeSoul, sorry about the Pats, I truly expected them to take it to the Jets but it looked like they came prepared and allowed Sanchez some room to operate the offense.

The Pats reduced me to .500, the Falcons played their worst game of the year I think.

Steelers should beat them just like I think Rogers might get past the Bears.

Steelers AFC champs and Packers NFC champs.

Abeg nor jinx us cheesy cheesy. I did tell you not to be fooled by the 45-3 beatdown some weeks back! That was not the real Jets team

@Jesoul
Was that Tom Brady or Giselle Bundchen on the floor last night because i certainly couldnt tell the difference! Una tank don dey on E after all the regular season agidi?
Tame tame performance last night by you guys

A-40:

Never write off the Jets! You just never know which Jet team might show up that day

We shall see about that! But beat the Jets first
Prophet T.B 40 grin grin

Bigups to Bawo his boy Jay Cutler came through big time if he was here he would probably be talking our ears off by now! We miss you boi! Hope they let you watch ESPN on the other side. Still think they beat a really poor Seahawks team though

Quote of the weekend: They couldnt stop a nose bleed grin grin - Bart Scott after beating the Pats
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2011
^^HAHA ROTFLOL TB.40 . . . cheesy cheesy nice one 40-dude, nice one. lol.

Mehn A-40 I tell you, its the jinx of the bye-week team. I'm too lazy to find the stats but I'm willing to bet my left clarks shoe that no more than 50% of 1st rd bye-week teams move ahead.

Bigups to Bawo his boy Jay Cutler came through big time if he was here he would probably be talking our ears off by now! We miss you boi! Hope they let you watch ESPN on the other side. Still think they beat a really poor Seahawks team though

Ha! nice one again. Lol, espn on the other side. Mehn, imagine the gloating and shining he would've been doing today Lol . . . we shall do it on his behalf jare . . .

GO BEARS!!! JAY CUTLER na you biko. May TD's never be far from your right hand, may sacks never be your portion, and may your offensive line chop enough eba and egusi sotay them fat and nobody fit pass them, giving you ample time in the pocket to toss long distance shots. May you bring joy to your biggest fan who is watching you from beyond, biko, please, make him prouder than ever!

Amen! smiley
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2011
Rikkysweetie,

your forgiveness I seek sir. I did get it . . . but it was at a point I was unable to respond at the time. I did come on this thread weeks ago to leave you an apology (I guess you did not see it?), complete with a chocolate vanila cupcake with rainbow sprinkles and a red cherry on top smiley. Ejo, nor vex ehn.

So how is the new gig going now? after yo dissed the shine of Boston, you berra be rolling in that paper and making some heads stand up and salute you as you walk by. Oga, the sky is not limit, it is your basement smiley. It is well with you oh! amen.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:38am On Jan 18, 2011
JeSoul:

^^HAHA ROTFLOL TB.40 . . . cheesy cheesy nice one 40-dude, nice one. lol.

Mehn A-40 I tell you, its the jinx of the bye-week team. I'm too lazy to find the stats but I'm willing to bet my left clarks shoe that no more than 50% of 1st rd bye-week teams move ahead.
Of course a jinx that the Mighty Steelers are impervious to. U can also like to change your location cheesy

JeSoul:

Ha! nice one again. Lol, espn on the other side. Mehn, imagine the gloating and shining he would've been doing today Lol . . . we shall do it on his behalf jare . . .

GO BEARS!!! JAY CUTLER na you biko. May TD's never be far from your right hand, may sacks never be your portion, and may your offensive line chop enough eba and egusi sotay them fat and nobody fit pass them, giving you ample time in the pocket to toss long distance shots. May you bring joy to your biggest fan who is watching you from beyond, biko, please, make him prouder than ever!

Amen! smiley
Lol they can win the SB next year when we tie y'all for SB wins in recent times. This year is for the Steelers my dear
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 2:09am On Jan 18, 2011
Bawo not being here really takes some getting used to if one can ever. . . .walahi, ko ni da fun awon omo oloriburuku ti won fi wa si ekun
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2011
A-40:

Of course a jinx that the Mighty Steelers are impervious to. U can also like to change your location cheesy
Lol . . . to where? Pittsburgh? grin abegi jor, Boston all day, erryday cool

Lol they can win the SB next year when we tie y'all for SB wins in recent times. This year is for the Steelers my dear
Ahh, iro. Its the Bears or bust! they must make Bawo smile from where he is.

doyin13:

Bawo not being here really takes some getting used to if one can ever. . . .walahi, ko ni da fun awon omo oloriburuku ti won fi wa si ekun
men . . . normally I would never say amen to something like this, but my brother, I second you.

I keep half-expecting Bawo to show up on this thread . . . expecting him to come and mercifully taunt me for the Pats losing, or boast and brag on the bears cry men, why? why? cry
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2011
JeSoul:

men . . . normally I would never say amen to something like this, but my brother, I second you.

I keep half-expecting Bawo to show up on this thread . . . expecting him to come and mercifully taunt me for the Pats losing, or boast and brag on the bears cry men, why? why? cry
Madam but u don't understand Our language nahh. How did u know he rained a curse? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^go siddon jare lol. I can understand a good chunk of yoruba and if not for geography, circumstance and my poor memory, na me suppose dey teash all of una self grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2011
JeSoul:

Lol . . . to where? Pittsburgh? grin abegi jor, Boston all day, erryday cool
I meant the Brady for MVP thingy lol but i guess you have taken the hint! That award is a jinx! I pray they never give it to Roethlisberger when the Steelers are in the playoffs

JeSoul:

Ahh, iro. Its the Bears or bust! they must make Bawo smile from where he is.
They would make him smile next year

JeSoul:

Not much we can do ma'am. It hurts everytime though! Dude was too young! Way too young
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chris2agni: 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2011
ALL NFL LIVE MATCH ON www.sportzkrieg.com
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by FBS: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2011
@A-40! Happy Birthday dude.
Where you dey sef? jollof rice ati eran bokooto mi da? grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:52am On Jan 24, 2011
Mendenhall has just been spazzin on these binshes! U'd be killin em hombre!

Big Ben I'm not feeling you so far! That was some Cutler moves you where displaying in that end-zone. Oh well Field Goal is better than puff puff

@FBS
Oga mi! Happy birthday in arrears! You sef where my Roset?

Hey ya! Bawo's Bears just couldn't nick it like I feared! Its hard to make the SB on Cutler's shaky knees
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:12am On Jan 24, 2011
Sorry Sanchez you are Mark not Daniel! Aint no coming out of this Lion's den! Ma goons are on deck

Nice comeback Roethlisberger! And a recovered fumble for another TD 24-zip! Concentrate guys!

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (80) (Reply)

9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man / Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.