Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Why Get Married At All? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Get Married At All? (796 Views)

How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! / My Aunt Married At 39 / Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Get Married At All? by nonso3k(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2008
traditonally our forefathers use to marry up to ten wives and when the church came they told us it was a sin.personally i dont think them fools cause when you marry up to that number of women,you dont go looking for anything outside.which is the reason why most homes break up today.when you know one woman can make you crazy or even suicidal,then why marry at all?is it not to better to be single and free,maybe make arrangements to have babies with whomever we want.that way we could save so much stress from our life.so why do we even marry at all?
Re: Why Get Married At All? by ekong0514(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2008
U said It All!

@post, I wonder Y shocked
Re: Why Get Married At All? by nonso3k(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2009
??
Re: Why Get Married At All? by mamagee3(f): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2009
@poster

You already said it all
There's nothing left to be said
. wink
Re: Why Get Married At All? by apeena: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2009
@poster

There is plenty to recommend marriage. You will come to a stage in your life with all the money/position/assets/power you would have got, you will look about you and would desire deeply to share them all with someone special.

The problem is that most of the time my people don't take their time to find love and then grow in love; too much pressure from everywhere after certain age. Hence hooking up with the wrong partner.

Youthful exuberance made you think marriage is irrelevant now, but come back when you are middle age and tell us how you feel about it.

My two pence!
Re: Why Get Married At All? by mamagee3(f): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2009
^^Too long to read. wink
Re: Why Get Married At All? by nacom2(f): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2009
[size=32pt]IS THIS THE SEASON OF DUMB TOPIC POSTING OR WHAT ? [/size]
Re: Why Get Married At All? by ednut1(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2009
abi poster. fuk wat d world tinks bout liv d way u want. as 4 me am neva going 2 gt married cos prevention is beta dan cure. i always pity ma parent 4 d money and stress they suffered[color=][/color]
Re: Why Get Married At All? by ednut1(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2009
abi poster. fuk wat d world tinks bout liv d way u want. as 4 me am neva going 2 gt married cos prevention is beta dan cure. i always pity ma parent 4 d money and stress they suffered[color=][/color]
Re: Why Get Married At All? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2009
Nature wants you to procreate
Re: Why Get Married At All? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
so, you're actually saying you want to have kids without marrying? are you planning to raise crimminals or emotionally disturbed children? people like you are why nigeria is still underdeveloped.
ps: you should visit an old people's home. not marrying is why some people end up there.
Re: Why Get Married At All? by RichieBrown(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
kourtney k n Scott disick have been living off in happiness, two children, not married,public display of affection like kissing n grabbing the ass.. etc.......I hope y'all get my point?

(1) (Reply)

Ready For Romance? / A 9ice Romantic Friday Evening In Shomolu / Do Ladies Really Deserve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.