Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

A 9ice Romantic Friday Evening In Shomolu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 9ice Romantic Friday Evening In Shomolu (797 Views)

Area Boy Toasting Area Girl In Shomolu / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 9ice Romantic Friday Evening In Shomolu by Orikinla(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2008
The evening of last Friday turned out to be a romantic one of some sorts when Vivian came to see me in the office after following her elder sister Comfort and younger sister to the pharmacy next door. She spent over an hour chatting with me, Ade, the Art Director and Nkechiyenre, the young secretary of the Publisher of Supple magazine. Emeka Enyiocha called and told me that he was on location shooting a scene for The Patriot the new TV series he is co-producing and directing with Chidi Wokeabia. I told Nkechiyenre to get four bottles of juice for us. Vivian was in a good mood, humming and swaying to Gongo Aso the hit song of the Nigerian singer 9ice. The poetic depth of the Yorùbá lyrics of 9ice is the strength of his magnetic music.

Later Emeka came to the office and wanted us to visit Princess of the Nigerian Bar, my darling Princess Lillian Sharon, whose elder sister Princess Victoria is playing a significant role in The Patriot as the wife of the big man played by Ejike Asiegbu, the current President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN). We met the mother of the Igbo Princesses, Lolo Elizabeth, who was busy at work in her bar on the ground floor of their storey building. Emeka greeted her and thanked her for the pack of Chivita juice she sent to him. She was all smiles and those sitting by her side admired the Nollywood hunk.
“Is Lillian home?” I asked and she nodded.
I led Emeka upstairs and knocked at the door of the room I knew Lillian would be. It was the voice of one of her elder sister that replied us. The medical doctor.
“Lillian is coming,” she said.
Then Lillian soon came out in a body hugging blouse and tight jeans pants enhancing her hour glass figure. Emeka was excited to see her as he hugged and kissed her cheeks.
I said I came, because Emeka wanted to see her.
She told Emeka that she was recovering from malaria fever. She said I visited her and left within minutes without even sitting down.
I deliberately ignored her complaint and complimented her beautiful physique and Emeka concurred with me.
As we were chatting in the balcony, one of my favourite female friends Becky saw me and waved with a loving smile. I smiled and I knew that she would see me later.
We spent sometime as we went downstairs to the bar and sat to have a drink. Emeka is a Nollywood star admired by many in the Morocco neighbourhood in Shomolu, where he was discovered and one of such admirers, Mike, who grew up with me in Shomolu, shook hands with him. Emeka and Mike had bottles of beer whilst Lillian and I had bottles of juice. I do not like alcoholic drinks. I did not want to stay longer, so Emeka and I left for his location on Emmanuel Kolawole street, where Chidi Wokeabia and the young beautiful actress and Emeka’s ex-girlfriend Princess were waiting. Her family lives on the street. We greeted and I said I was leaving.
“So soon?” Chidi asked.
“Yes, I have to go, “ I replied.
Two young men were waiting for me in the office.
As I was leaving, I heard a female voice calling my name from behind and I turned around to see a former romantic interest, Tosin.
“Do you now have a new name, because I have been calling you and you did not answer?” she said.
It was already night and I did not want to be delayed on the street.
She was now married and lived on the Kalejaiye street nearby.
“Why should your husband allow you to go out alone in the night?” I asked her.
“I am not going far away. I am going to collect money from the nearby Skye Bank,” she replied and pointed at the bank opposite the office of Supple magazine. Tosin and I were very close when we lived in the same block of flats until her family moved to their own mansion in Surulere. Her father is a quiet millionaire.
As we walked shoulder to shoulder on the street, an unforgettable memory flashed across my mind.
Vivian was calling my name from the front of the office. As I was about to cross the busy Bajulaiye Street, her immediate elder sister Becky came to me and I quickly introduced her to Tosin and crossed the street to join the more romantic Vivian who was chatting with Romeo and Ronald, the young men waiting for me.
“You called Emeka?” I asked her.
“Yes,” she replied.
“You can go and see him now at Emmanuel Kolawole,” I said.
She wanted me to come with her, but I declined and chose to discuss with Romeo and Ronald.
Re: A 9ice Romantic Friday Evening In Shomolu by Gamine(f): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2008

IS that ALL?
Re: A 9ice Romantic Friday Evening In Shomolu by Templa(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2008
blah blah blah tongue
Re: A 9ice Romantic Friday Evening In Shomolu by GucciBabe(f): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2008
wth
Re: A 9ice Romantic Friday Evening In Shomolu by opsydudu(m): 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2008
Get a job with a soft sell magazine.
Re: A 9ice Romantic Friday Evening In Shomolu by tkb417(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2008
crazy!!! u didnt finish the story
where do u f'cking expect us to get the rest?

ikeja bus stop?

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Your Family / Your Girl Is Starving, Serve Her The Delicacies............. / Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.