Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Can U Marry U Age Mate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry U Age Mate? (2551 Views)

I Hate It When My Younger Brother Age Mate Do This. / Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? / Would You Marry Your Age Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry U Age Mate? by geolabious(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2008
Can u marry u age mate?
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by arramyjay: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2008
yes i can
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by dani1luv: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2008
sure y? not
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by Kevdiesel(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2008
Yes and no, and d no carries a lot of weight, YES! On a level of say maturity even for someone older, but, NO!!, women tend to lose d looks and especially nigeria women, as they grow older, compare diana rose with her age mates here in nigeria, or say maria carey wit ours, U get wat i mean?someone younger will give u a head start on life b4 age catches up, They all eventually blow up, Abi i lie?,
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by Kevdiesel(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2008
Yes and no, and d no carries a lot of weight, YES! On a level of say maturity even for someone older, but, NO!!, women tend to lose d looks and especially nigeria women, as they grow older, compare diana rose with her age mates here in nigeria, or say maria carey wit ours, U get wat i mean?someone younger will give u a head start on life b4 age catches up, They all eventually blow up, Abi i lie?,
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by geolabious(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2008
shegirl71:

yes i can
dani1luv:

sure y? not
Thanks@ All
If yes do you think they will respect for each other?
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by dani1luv: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2008
you got a point there

allrite. NO I CANT angry
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by carnal: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2008
well for me its doesnt matter,i have been married for three years now and my wife is a year older than me but you hardly tell even after our first child (maybe because she is into lots of exercises and doesn't use all the creams) i don't know but i know my wife is firm full of respect and i have a wonderful family too,so for me it's doesn't matter the most important is happiness and not how the person will look later in the future.
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by arramyjay: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2008
Kevdiesel:

Yes and no, and d no carries a lot of weight, YES! On a level of say maturity even for someone older, but, NO!!, women tend to lose d looks and especially nigeria women, as they grow older, compare diana rose with her age mates here in nigeria, or say maria carey wit ours, You get what i mean?someone younger will give u a head start on life before age catches up, They all eventually blow up, Abi i lie?,

Oh pls the likes of maria carey and daina ross use creams,makeup and so on you cant compare them to the women here since you have never since maria and daina ross without their makeups or creams,so just hush ok.
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by geolabious(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2008
carnal:

well for me its doesnt matter,i have been married for three years now and my wife is a year older than me but you hardly tell even after our first child (maybe because she is into lots of exercises and doesn't use all the creams) i don't know but i know my wife is firm full of respect and i have a wonderful family too,so for me it's doesn't matter the most important is happiness and not how the person will look later in the future.

I think u were born with a SILVER spoon thats y she is respecting u
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by Angelheart: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2008
Nope! I wouldnt
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by woodboi(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2008
yes age is just a number.
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by woodboi(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2008
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by k1banty(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2008
for me,

it is a big NO

age is not just a number but a very important factor.
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by geolabious(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2008
woodboi:

You said age is nothing but a number
What of Respect?
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by geolabious(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2008
k1banty:

for me,

it is a big NO

age is not just a number but a very important factor.

Can u pls give ur reasons
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by k1banty(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2008
i will be 30 very soon so it is a no-go area for me when it comes to a lady with that age range and above.

i notice that women at this age are always desperate for marriage (they will want to do anything) so i won't want to take such a risk even if that woman is a good woman.

In life we have choices so i'd rather wait for the right one with my defined age limit than marry my age mate (maturity do not apply to age)

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by geolabious(m): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2008
k1banty:

i will be 30 very soon so it is a no-go area for me when it comes to a lady with that age range and above.

i notice that women at this age are always desperate for marriage (they will want to do anything) so i won't want to take such a risk even if that woman is a good woman.

In life we have choices so i'D rather wait for the right one with my defined age limit than marry my age mate (maturity do not apply to age)

Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh
That is just D Koko
Otito Oro

Bros where u dey for abk
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by k1banty(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2008
don't worry i will 'buzz' you very soon.
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by topup: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2008
My answer is a simple and short Yes - though I would try and opt for someone older than myself.

As for the person comparing our Nigerian women, who do a lot more hard work physically than these pampered celebrities who are never caught without makeup, e.g. Diana Ross* and Mariah Carey, that is NOT a fair comparison at all. And I completely disagree, I believe that African women in general age extremely gracefully.

Also, you can never compare the face of someone who's had an uneasy life with someone who can afford maids, makeup artists, masseuses (not sure I spelt it correctly) and personal stylists.
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by ifyalways(f): 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2008
No and a resounding NO
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by topup: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2008
k1banty:

In life we have choices so i'D rather wait for the right one with my defined age limit than marry my age mate (maturity do not apply to age)

Hmmmmmm
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by carnal: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2008
[s]i think u were born with a SILVER spoon thats y she is respecting u[/s]

My brother that's never true, i was not born with any spoon talk more of a silver spoon,i worked through the ladder to get to the point that the Almighty has put me so leave silver spoon out of these, i met a lady who understood me in-to-to and believe me i have a wonderful family that i have ever dreamt and wanted,full stop!
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by geolabious(m): 8:59am On Sep 16, 2008
carnal:

[s]i think u were born with a SILVER spoon thats y she is respecting u[/s]

My brother that's never true, i was not born with any spoon talk more of a silver spoon,i worked through the ladder to get to the point that the Almighty has put me so leave silver spoon out of these, i met a lady who understood me in-to-to and believe me i have a wonderful family that i have ever dreamt and wanted,full stop!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by iice(f): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2008
So long as we get along.
There are many things to worry about than age for me personally.
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by carnal: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2008
you might make alot of hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but like iice has said there are so many things to bother oneself about than age.
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by thendo(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2008
I would marry anyone that i love irrespective of age and other things. my girlfriend is three years older than me but we love each other to bits. We are not going to let a stupid thing as age f***ck up our hapiness.
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by geolabious(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2008
geolabious:

You said age is nothing but a number
What of Respect?
Can u pls help me out with the answer @all
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by geolabious(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2008
thendo:

I would marry anyone that i love irrespective of age and other things. my girlfriend is three years older than me but we love each other to bits. We are not going to let a stupid thing as age f***ck up our hapiness.
Mr thendo
Are u sure?
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by ayomifull(f): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2008
My age mate well maybe but younger (even 4 a day) NO way
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by kemisuga(f): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2008
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Can U Marry U Age Mate? by geolabious(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2008
ayomifull:

My age mate well maybe but younger (even 4 a day) NO way
U are right
kemisuga:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Even me

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Life Story / Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? / UNBELIEVABLE!!! Woman Force To Have S Ex With Dead Husband (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.