Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,702 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? (14743 Views)

Remember This Vehicles Used Mostly By Police And Robbers Back Then. / Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / New Tactics Of Robbers At Okada/ehkiadolor Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by buzugee(m): 3:33am On Sep 16, 2008
@keba that is because the police get substandard shakabula guns. when am rolling with a 1000 bullets a minute weapon na dem go run not me. its time to take our country back from arm robbers and i am donating myself to lead the charge. ohhhhhhh nigeriaaaaaaaaa we mourneth thou waywardness cry
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by IBEXY(m): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2008
Only a fool fights with an armed hoodloom who is possibly high on drugs. Give up the damned car and keep your life.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by Angelheart: 6:46am On Sep 16, 2008
@Bod,

Heita baba! Im well and you? Where exactly in Jozi are you ndoda?? Yeh! That'smy lil soldier!
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by femzy(m): 7:15am On Sep 16, 2008
Some instance like the poster cited happened to me last year Jan on Maryland roundabout when those robbers stroke.This happened around 8pm.

By that time; me & my mum were all feeling cosy in the AC; but we just saw people running towards us.And before we knew it we saw 2 guys by the side of us both.We couldn't even run because the traffic was tight . My mum said i shouldn't open the door.Nobody told me before i did.By this time, the woman we carried at the back seat was crying like a baby already.My smart mum has already thrown her phone under her seat.She started screaming that we were coming from the church.They just ransacked her bag only to take some money and they believed because they saw her bible.By that time the other guy at my side was trigger happy.Before i knew it he had shot into the air, the next shot was at the head-rest of the car seat.Maybe he wanted to blast my head sef; who knows.I just gave him my bag and my phone.He took all he could take.I was just happy that he left us.
  I later learnt that they have snatched 5 cars and that they would follow you for some miles and drop you because of car security reasons.We were lucky because the cars both infront and behind us had their drivers gone already and so no way for them to move.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by femzy(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2008
engineerd:

For all we know, there are some armed robbers reading this forum rite now!

when then!!!!
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by dotman(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2008
how are we even sure deres isnt any car robber on this trend trying to get ideas to rob grin
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by delegiwa(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2008
If na this my Tuke Tuke MB 190 I dey drive when dem stupid amu robber come, In fact I off de engine, bring out de key, come out give dem the dey, give dem N20k to fill de tank and give dem additional money just in case dem wan chop for road. I go even thank dem for doing me a great favour of taking de junk away from me.

On de other hand, if na this my 2008 Toyota Highlander wey carry all the gadgets you can think of, no wahala too, I no go struggle lai lai. Na dem go call me to come carry my car. For real!! It's either dem drive de car come meet me somewhere or dem go suffocate in 23 mins.

If anyone is interested, you know what to do.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by DualCore1: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2008
I'll let them have it. Wht do i care? 5mins later the car would be dead, afterall. Except na jazz dem use, they cant know where the de-mobilizer is. cheesy
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by donenick(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2008
emmm Gun is gun oohhh, if I first remove on you please give me whatever I demand from you. And if you first, good I’ll comply. Don’t struggle with thieves especially when they are many no matter how protected you are please don’t. He who fights’ and runaway live to fight another day.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by chioma107(f): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2008
keba:

@buzugee
If you wear police uniform in naija and armed robbers meet you, count yourself a dead man.
Police dey pull uniform run when them see armed robbers grin cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I heard a gist of a guy whose car was stolen on Kingsway road Ikoyi. He stopped to change a flat tire and then some guys just walked up to him with guns and all. they didnt just take his car, they also stripped him down to his boxers and gave him 200 naira to enter a bus home,
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by kemisuga(f): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2008
I dont need to be frighten wen i saw fully armed robbers.

I experienced it twice in my house and place of work. In fact I dont know where the courage came from that the robbers where even scared of me when they came to my work place, one came to me asking for the sales. I didnt shake nor even look at him, so he was shaken somehow. (But a big slap landed my face when i gave him N500.00 as sales grin)

So in the case of snatching car, i dont need to struggle with them, they can take it but definitely, my car we return back. Things that belongs to me has never been stollen, unless it got lost from my hands.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by Scopium: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2008
[size=13pt]Give them the car jejely and keep your life. Another car will come but another life won't[/size]
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by amanze15(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2008
struggling wit theives?
guy save your life or u lose it simple
a guy wit a gun and u are struggling wit only if u are jazzed up
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by yahaziz(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2008
na so, brash wey dey talk ,i dey very sure say the only meddy (juju/charm) wey him get na paracetamol or daga, na mouth him get like crayfish, stand up to them ko, sit down with them ni,

lazy mannnnnnn,

abeggi my ppl, if una see gun make una wakka nio or make una even ask weither dem go like make u drive them go where dem wan go.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by MrCrackles(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2008
yah-aziz:

na so, brash wey dey talk ,i dey very sure say the only meddy (juju/charm) wey him get na paracetamol or daga, na mouth him get like crayfish, stand up to them ko, sit down with them ni,

lazy mannnnnnn,

abeggi my people, if una see gun make una wakka nio or make una even ask weither them go like make u drive them go where them wan go.

shut up there, handicap!!

if you no wetin i get, u no go talk

see your mouth like morrocco sardine!! grin
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by sylve11: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2008
minimynimo
You just said it all. In my area in warri, a guy was killed while he was arguing with some set of robbers who wants to use his car, the saddest thing is that he was about to get married the following week. The soon to become wife was with him when the incedent took place, they killed him and same time they took the car. To me let them take whatever they feel they want to take and spare my life.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by sojioguns(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2008
Yeah they can take what they want like they took my car in April but I wish capital punishment should be brought into existence. These guys dont have regard for human life and dont deserve to live.
I will personally be an executioner if possible.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by igwe11(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2008
Brash!:

shut up there, handicap!!

if you no wetin i get, u no go talk

see your mouth like morrocco sardine!! grin

bros, i know wetin you get.
Your life!!

if is gone your mighty is also gone and mind u no one is above death.

there are many ways to kill a rat.

nothing can be valued to life.

is good you let them go with the car and prepare for relunch.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by MrCrackles(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2008
igwe 1:

bros, i know wetin you get.
Your life!!

thank you bros

i get my life and i get God for my side! cheesy
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by idupaul: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2008
Brash!:

thank you bros

i get my life and i get God for my side! cheesy

brash don 4 get to add jazz ooo lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by MrCrackles(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2008
idupaul:

brash don 4 get to add jazz ooo lipsrsealed

Idupaul, dem no dey mix jazz with God cheesy

Any armed robbers, them never born them, make dem stand up to Brash! cheesy

I bang on d.em lots and i exhort them all, no gimmicks!
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by pku(f): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2008
This is the most unwise decisions ever taken! How can someone ever take such a  risk over a mere auto that can be replaced?  Can his life be replaced? The problem with some foolish people like this person is that they attach too much undue importance to material things. He deserved what he got; I'm sure next time he will be wiser.  That is, if he ever makes it alive!!!! (SIGHS).
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by donenick(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2008
Brash!!
Seems we were cocked thesame pot
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by MrCrackles(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2008
donenick:

Brash!!

cheesy
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by igwe11(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2008
donenick:

Brash!!

the only pot you should be cocked in or be cocking in every day is prayers!!

Pray everytime not to meet them.it's a physical battle not spiritual,unless you are well equipped and be pre informed  as to challenge them . if not, they are better prepared than you.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by Scopium: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2008
[size=13pt]You guys are really cocked in the same pot[/size]
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by MiamiNBF: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2008
My life is worth more than any car! I'll leave the car for them but my car security will stop them on the way!.

I suggest you all install securities in your car.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by femzy(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2008
Brash and those of you wey dey fumble; i am so sure you guys haven't jam just yet.I pray you dont ever jam,
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by chioma107(f): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]You guys are really cocked in the same pot[/size]
OMG!!! Thought I was the only one that noticed
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by adesaka: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2008
please , this can happen to any body,my own advise is to hand over the key and pray for them to go.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by bodsibobo(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2008
@angelheart

Yebo Sis.,

I stay in Midrand. What part of Pretoria do you stay? I see you replaced your son's pic with yours. Quite nice eh? What's your e-mail address? I'll be in Pretoria on Friday to see a client. I could meet up with you after for lunch etc. Are you Southie or Naija?
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by amyliajane(f): 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2008
No need fighting with them just hands off everything n let them go. a case happened in port harcourt where a man came in with a new toyota corolla from lagos unknowingly to him he was being traced to the supermaket where he went to buy things for his wife n kids. Immediately he came out n entered his car, the robbers rounded him n asked him to come out of his, he didnt struggle with them or anything but as soon as he came down he was shut close to his chest, the person he carried with him was unhurt, the man died b4 he was gotten to the hospital. That is to say sometimes one might not even need to struggle with them b4 they do what's on their mind, it only takes the grace of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are LASTMA Officials Afraid Of Rich Men In Lagos? / Share Your Experience With Hardex 5W20 Engine Oil / German Vs Japanese Automobiles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.