Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? (14517 Views)

Remember This Vehicles Used Mostly By Police And Robbers Back Then. / Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / New Tactics Of Robbers At Okada/ehkiadolor Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by Nigeria10: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2008
tell them , my brother what belongs to me, belongs to you. here is your own christmas gift, take my car keys sir. remember to put sir in the statement. na jokes,

na if na one person. begin to speak in tongue. if them many start sing this song , he is a miracle working God, he is a miracle working God, he is the alpha and the omega, he is a miracle working. you need miracle to get out of there.

am i funny or what??. i have to go again. i am busy.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by jemaima: 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2008
Nothing in this world can make struggle with armed robbers life is very sweet
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2008
i thought a lot of people in Naija now use the gadget that u can use to disable ur car if hijacked by armed robbers! oh well, in my opinion, the guy should not have struggled with these thieves, they have Guns and u dont for God's sake.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2008
its not a fun thing to experience the hi-jacking ur self. i was 12 years old when our car got hijacked and i was in the back seat. they shot the driver eventhough he was not even struggling with them, i had to jump out of a moving car to escape also, (true story), Life is way tooooooo important than any material thing u can always replace! Life cannot be replaced,
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by cicero(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2008
My car was stolen from me not long ago. Two riff raffs just walked up to me, brandished guns, ordered me to lie down and just like that a car I bought brand new from elizade was gone plus other expensive stuff. I was wise not to struggle with them and God helped they did not shoot. I replaced the car and this time they tried to stop me while on high speed, ofcourse I sped off, inspite of the warning shot they fired to scare me to stop.
After that last and most recent incident WHICH IS THE LAST, I concluded that a person's car is a powerful weapon against robbers depending on the circumstance. If you are a good driver just crush at least one of them with the car and I believe the rest will take off. Better still chase after them and crush another. My people say the good you do for a robber is to cut off his head! Try this only if you are are advantage and know this, your protection from wicked and unreasonable men is between you and God in Nigeria. The nigerian police 'na try your luck'
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by djodum: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2008
ideally i think it's safe and wise for you to give them whatever it is they require of you with any form of hessitation. cos you know wat: u've only got one shot at life undecided
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by bodsibobo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2008
surrender and hand over the keys asap!

my friend was hi-jacked recently in front of my house in our complex. 4 guys came in with him as he entered the gate, wrestled him to the floor, took the keys from his pocket and drove the rented car out with all his important possessions. my friend has vowed never to return to sa again! he was lucky they did not shoot him. guys are hi-jacked and shot on a daily basis in jo'burg. if you struggle with them you'll just become statistics on the police crime report.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by keba(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2008
It all depends on the circumstances the robbers met you.
1. If on hold up and they approach you, give them the car no arguments.
2. If they meet you by your gate as your gateman is about opening the gate for you to drive in, give them the car cos
  there's no where to run.
3. If they meet you on the highway with no potholes, face the car atleast at one or two and trottle down with full power,
  guess is that they'll run away cos i tried it and it worked for me. God be with you when you try it too grin cheesy grin
4. If they meet you on the highway with potholes, it is dicey but  most likely you have to part with your car shocked shocked
Well, all in all my guess is that life is too precious to be wasted for a car.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by Angelheart: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2008
bodsibobo:

surrender and hand over the keys asap!

my friend was hi-jacked recently in front of my house in our complex. 4 guys came in with him as he entered the gate, wrestled him to the floor, took the keys from his pocket and drove the rented car out with all his important possessions. my friend has vowed never to return to sa again! he was lucky they did not shoot him. guys are hi-jacked and shot on a daily basis in jo'burg. if you struggle with them you'll just become statistics on the police crime report.

Bodsibobo, welcome to My country.

I am from Pretoria and with me, it was a smash and grab. Two guys came from both sides of my car with guns while I was at the intersection. One managed to shatter my side window and took my bag. The other tried to open my door and I just accelerated. I'm telling you, if you want to see what happens when someone gets jacked, come to my beautiful country. I love SAbut DAMN, these guys watch too much movies!
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by Fimmy(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2008
according to my religion is cowardice to hand over the key to them,its better to fight them and die in the process.
but me oh,will hand over the key,will even  give them fuel money of they ask for it
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by Angelheart: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2008
According to Islam ure supposed to fight them robbers to the tooth?? Fimmy, I find it hard to believe sha!!
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by chase4(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2008
Just let them have the damn toy!!!
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by alex406(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2008
He shouldn't have struggled with them,the car is not worth life.He really made a mistake by proving sturborn.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by royalyinx(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2008
The woman get Jazz Jare
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by bodsibobo(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2008
@Angelheart

'Kunjaaaaani Sis'. Hey, I love the place too but the only problem here is crime. It's the world head quarters for crime. I cannot recount the many escapades people close to me have encountered.

But sha, God will continue to protect us.

N.B. Who's picture is that? Your son's? Quite cute eh?
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by bodsibobo(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2008
@Angelheart

'Kunjaaaaani Sis'. Hey, I love the place too but the only problem here is crime. It's the world head quarters for crime. I cannot recount the many escapades people close to me have encountered.

But sha, God will continue to protect us.

N.B. Who's picture is that? Your son's? Quite cute eh? I stay in Jo'burg, Midrand.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by A40(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2008
Unless you have a gun and you can shoot niggas faster than Rambo then it is advisable to simply surrender the car cos life nor get duplicate
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by Uche2nna(m): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2008
Walk home or

Take a cab home. sad
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by buzugee(m): 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2008
why are folks slacking in nigeriA ? is it illegal to own firearm in nigeria ni ? because when i move to that country i plan on acquiring an uzi that i will always keep by my side in the car. do you guys think this will be a problem for me ? i also plan on keeping an uzi at home. 1000 rounds a minute. come try me

i also plan on being lowkey. i will get a volswagen ijapa. do thieves steal ijapa ?
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by A40(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2008
@buzugee
Lol can you shoot faster than Rambo? i think you would need a Tec 9
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by royalyinx(m): 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2008
@buzugee

I pity you, Come here for naija come show stunts
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2008
how about carry life grenades with u, so when they steal ur' car, u throw the grenade in there with them, that way, no one gets the car and their asses will be blown into pieces!
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by femzy(m): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2008
A-40:

@buzugee
Lol can you shoot faster than Rambo? i think you would need a Tec 9

No matrix reloaded grin grin
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2008
For all we know, there are some armed robbers reading this forum rite now!
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by buzugee(m): 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2008
grin yall are funny. but seriously i plan on owning an uzi in nigeria. all the arm robbers go wound ooooooooooo cheesy so do volkswagens get stolen or ignored ? am trying to be as low profile as possible ? can i get away with sewing a police uniform and driving around pretending to be police so thAT thief will not even look my side afterall the nigerian police system is not computerised. how will they really know i am not a real policeman if seen by a real policeman ? you get me
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by thehomer: 12:06am On Sep 16, 2008
Why stop at an uzi? Add a bazooka, rocket launcher and a bow with bombs attached to the arrows. Then you'll be ready for anyone thief or police.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 16, 2008
LOL
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by A40(m): 12:13am On Sep 16, 2008
@femzy
Lol matrix na film-trick.Rambo was the real grin grin

@buzugee
I wouldnt try the police thingy if i where you
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by buzugee(m): 12:16am On Sep 16, 2008
thehomer:

Why stop at an uzi? Add a bazooka, rocket launcher and a bow with bombs attached to the arrows. Then you'll be ready for anyone thief or police.
make i no catch you for road when i enter naija i go nack the butt of my uzi for ya coconut head angry anyway yall aint hear me though. am telling ya you need crazy folks like me in naija to put an end to this arm robber madness. i will pump so much lead into those fools they will turn to pencil grin who wan ansa my ijapa question now tongue
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by buzugee(m): 12:20am On Sep 16, 2008
A-40:

@femzy
Lol matrix na film-trick.Rambo was the real grin grin

@buzugee
I wouldnt try the police thingy if i where you
who will know dat i am not real police ? keep in mind i will do my assignment well b4 i embark on the impersonation. i will find out everything about the police etc so that you will never find me lacking when i am questioned. i want to go around that city of lagos as i please without fear of thief or police. the only way i know how is thru police uniform and uzi. dem wan try me grin
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by buzugee(m): 12:27am On Sep 16, 2008
besides all the answers i am reading from you folks is disappointing. LIFE IS SWEET BLA BLA BLA. Thats why you keep getting screwed over by the chinese, the govt, the police, the arm robber, the west, etc etc yall got no balls. you will rather get oppressed reppressed depressed suppressed and compressed than actually do something about it. somebody gotta put a stop to all this poolichness (foolishness) and confusion. you only live once. its better to die like a man than to live like a coward.
Re: What To Do When Robbers Want To Take Your Car? by keba(m): 12:53am On Sep 16, 2008
@buzugee
If you wear police uniform in naija and armed robbers meet you, count yourself a dead man.
Police dey pull uniform run when them see armed robbers grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!!! Odometer and Speedometer Stop Working / My Engine Capacity!! What Does It Mean? / Installmental Payment Plan For Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.