Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Your Sincere Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Sincere Advice Please (797 Views)

Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! / My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. / Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Sincere Advice Please by OscarJ1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2008
can u just give an advice say like two sentences on how to pick/find a wife.
what must i look out for? , etc

I really do ve a challenge on this.(seriuos weakness for me) and it sometimes bothers me.

If u have any experience on this i will so much wellcome your advice on how to go about it.

Anyone replying should be honest with me please.
Re: Your Sincere Advice Please by sistawoman: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2008
Two sentences:

You should look for a woman that has inner beauty, the kind that you can only see after dating her. And the woman should be independent.
Re: Your Sincere Advice Please by OscarJ1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2008
God bless u sis,

dat is exactly where my challenge is. What is dat inner beauty? how can u recognise it? wat does it entail pls?
am dead serious on this pls.
Re: Your Sincere Advice Please by spikedcylinder: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2008
Friendship matters a lot. Especially when the attraction has faded. smiley
Re: Your Sincere Advice Please by sistawoman: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2008
Oscar J:

God bless u sis,

that is exactly where my challenge is. What is that inner beauty? how can u recognise it? what does it entail please?
am dead serious on this please.

That inner beauty is only something you can define as that changes from person to person. It will depend on your morals, values and what you hold dear as wife qualities.

The only way to find that inner beauty is dating her, watching her and being with her. Understand that depending on the age of a woman she may put her best foot forward but at about 3-6 months the honeymoon phase dies and you get to see the real woman behind the facade.
Re: Your Sincere Advice Please by OscarJ1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2008
Hum!

makes my heart more heavier.

thanks anyway it was helpful, i appreciate.
Re: Your Sincere Advice Please by topup: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2008
Be friends first, be yourself, be in the right places in which you meet people who share similar beliefs or ideas. Look out for early warning signs on dates, such as cheapness, pickiness, other habits, lastly vocalise your true wants and desires from the get go, though it is very hard getting a balance in this, so that the woman doesn't feel like you are proposing to her on the first date or trapping her into marriage.
Re: Your Sincere Advice Please by Alapomeji1: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2008
hum!

though though decision to make. my Broda dnt make a mistake on this i beg just pray to God abt it ok.

Ladies kindly help a broda out on this.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tempted By Your Girlfriend's Lover? / Honeymoon Not Necessary / What If You Guy Made You Fall In Love From A Seduction Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.