Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,985 members, 7,852,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? (3721 Views)

If Your Spouse Bed-wets On Your Wedding Night, What Will You Do? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by lekywhite(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2006
Hi Naira landers,
This is an issue which i want us to respond to as it affects a cousin of mine sometimes ago, he woke up one day to find the bed wet with urine - where did it come from u may ask? from his girlfriend who was still asleep on the urine shocked . if it where you what will you do?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Ale(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2006
Hmmm, Has she had a baby before? Lots of women who have had children suffer from weak bladders due to giving birth. Look up pelvic floor exercises for how to improve this situation. If its happened as a one-off then its probably nothing to worry about. If however, its a regular occurence then she probably has a weak bladder and needs to consider pelvic floor exercises. Is she drinking a lot of alcohol? This can also cause it, I've heard, because if you sleep drunk AND have a weak bladder then, well when youv'e got to go you've got to go, !

Alex, Intellectual Gangster.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by ikamefa(f): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2006
u did not mention if this was a regular occurrence or just once in a blue moon thing, if it occurs regularly then:
incontinence could be as a result of what the 1st post said apart from pelvic floor exercise or kiegel exercise as stated she should watch what she eats and drinks ,could start taking medications under the care of a doctor of course, if her case is severe she could consider surgery.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Mystique(f): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2006
Oh oh, Datz some wierd stuff lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by kboy2z(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2006
It has happened before , My friend was with his girlfriend and suddenly she bed wetted, What did we do, All we did was just wake her up ask her why this happened and all she could say was that it has always happened everywhere she goes that we should plz take her to a doctor or somewhere she will be cured, I think ladies do this a lot everytime.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by lauryn(f): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2006
Now, this is a serious affair grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by kboy2z(m): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2006
Women do it a lot, How about this you go with your boyfriend to a motel and u stay till the next morning and when he wakes up he gets to find out you did bed wet what are u doign to do?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by justkunmi(m): 3:02am On Oct 10, 2006
thats some maaaaaaadd stuffz
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Dalby(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2006
Stick with him or her and help with the problem. Some people just have weak bladders, and it could have been you!!!
Study the trend and help approprately. Advisable to remind your partner to empty bladder just before he/she sleeps. If you wake up at night to empty yours you can wake your partner as well to do the same.
Help to prevent your partner from taking too much liquid stuff before sleeping lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Free(f): 12:41am On Oct 11, 2006
ha!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Busta(f): 2:42am On Oct 11, 2006
the party is definately over!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by SweeteePie(f): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2006
If it happens once , I will ask what happened and see if there is a reason why, (how embarrassing lipsrsealed) If it happens a second time, undecided I would advise them to see a doctor immediately. If it is reoccurring shocked, I will give them a one way ticket out the door, with a box of pampers! Ha!!! grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2006
:-x
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Free(f): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2006
ahaha
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by naija4life(f): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2006
if she's above 20 and happens regularly, am calling off da relationship sad lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by osegwu(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2006
If you as a guy were the one involved and
your baby left you, how would you feel?
You 2 should stick together like clue and
look for a solution to the problem. Guys before you do
any real evil to the sisters first put ypur sisters in
their shoes.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by 1k001(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2008
Obviously this is a medical issue (either psychological or physical) that should be referred to a medical professional.

If anyone advocates 'taking off' at the site of any medical issue then i think it's safe to say that we will all be alone if everyone heeded that.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by amsky(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2008
this is a serious one,but i think it can be solved. Contrary to what kboy said,it is not only women who do this.Everyone can have such issues at different points,irrespective of sex.

I'd take him/her to a doctor,and stick with him/her till it's treated-and that's if i trully love this fellow.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by sistajay(f): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2008
It's obvious she has a weak bladder control. With the right help the problem can be resolved. Urinary incontinence can happen to men and women.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Busta(f): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2008
see a doctor or sleep on different beds!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by uspry1(f): 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2008
See @amsky, @sista-jay, and @Busta have said it all!

Go see medical doctor who specialized in bladder inconsistencies solution by either surgery available, wonderful medication to control bladder or wearing adult diaper at bednight time!!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2008
Chaii!!! Bed Wetter? shocked shocked I don't even know what i would do, the situation is too shocking oo shocked
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by ruudgal: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2008
You could treat the case as you treat that of a child,

Not drinking water after 9pm,
Force her to make use of the loo before she goes to bed
As others suggested, try pelvic exercises

if all else fails, you might want to consider getting her adult diapers, like th eones they use for old folk in retirement homes

Assuming you care that much and dont mind being peed on every now and again smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Ebaby2: 4:32am On Feb 09, 2008
Lmfao bed wet 4 way shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

I will give him a rubber mat to sleep on the floor

But if he insists on sleeping on the bed then we shall lay a plastic bag/nylon under or on top of the sheet

And make sure he wears a diaper before going to bed grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by zheroes(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2008
if you haven't experienced this you may just be guessing.
@poster,
what you need to find out is how old she is and how regular? i was bed-wetting till 16. My parents almost killed me,every morning enough flogging,infact it got so bad that sometimes i get scared of sleeping because if i sleep as early as 6pm know for sure i will bedwet twice or thrice that night(6-10pm=round 1,11pm-2am=round 2,3-6am=round 3), i don't visit people and sleep over otherwise i get embarrassed, there was actually a period i had to tie my d**k so that when its coming i will know, FOR WHERE? i woke up and the bed was wet, i was almost cursing God because i couldn't help myself and the people around me were not helping issues. the bad part is: you will see yourself dreaming that you are actually peeing in a toilet not knowing its your bed.

i am confident it has a great relationship with age, and the frequency could also be a matter of concern. but if after a while(20years and above) you still experience it go see a doctor.

to your question, i experienced that with my girlfriend a certain time, just once in over 4 years, thats nothing to worry over. i could see she was really embarrassed, i had to really make her feel its no big deal, that i have always been a victim, i asked her to go shower while i undressed the bed and offered to wash the bed sheets and her clothes.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by PERVERT9: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2008
I would bed shit grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Maykelly(f): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2008
PERVERT9:

I bed shit grin grin

PERVERT9, you too is suffering from bladder disorder. Well allow the Doctor examine you before is too late. Urine is far better than shit.

@poster
Mr. Poster please allow your cousine and his girl friend fix their own problem. and stop gossiping.

anyway sha, i advise your cousine to take the urine as part of the fun.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by TheSly: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2008
im going to buy him/her lots of napkins  cheesy . . .
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by jkpretty(f): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2008
In boarding school (High) we saw a lot of this things. I believe if u are past 15 yrs & still bed wet Its a Problem.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by ifyalways(f): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2008
@poster,is it frequent or just happened once?
emotional imbalances,fears and phobias(post traumatic stress syndrome or even after shock effect) and even nightmares might lead to bedwetting.
however persistent bedwetting in an adult might be as a result of kidney/bladder problem (not limited to women that have had babies please)
drinks and late night eating are other causes of bedwetting.
its quite disgraceful.if your cousin loves the babe he can be of help.
take her to see a doctor,never ever use that to mock her .
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by zheroes(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2008
jkpretty:

I believe if u are past 15 years & still bed wet Its a Problem.

not neccassarily. if i have a child that bed-wets, i wont panic until he gets to 20yrs, afterwards i will see a doctor.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Bed Wets? by Adeadeleke(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2008
[size=8pt]With different view i now beieve this could happen to anybody because i was once a victim, not me precisely but my girlfriend, she deficated(shit) in the room at middle of the night. All i did was to make her feel is just a coincident that it could happen to me. i UnCloth her bath her,clean the room and wash her underwears. After that i said nothing about it and this makes her love me the more.And back to your question, if it is often then it is not normal then you need to see a doctor for medical help. that is time your partner need you most[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Married Men Are Going Through In Marriage / Reason Most Men Shame Women. / Funny Pre–wedding Photoshoot That Would Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.