Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! (3542 Views)

She Is Really Upset What Do I Do / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by GucciBabe(f): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2008
how far can you go?   how do you react?  what do you do?   for every fight do you react differently? what if your partner know you so well and they already know your weak point and take advantage of it when a fight happens what do you do?

with me i stop answering his calls for a couple of days and after a while i start getting worried if He is not calling anymore, then i start thinking about calling him back, and then i don't want to swallow my pride then i get anxious and so on, 

n you?
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by sistajay(f): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2008
Aaaaaaaaaah, I love those pillow fights moments! Whatever the problem was no sleepin till we kiss and make up.
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by iice(f): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2008
I tend to get colder than i usually am undecided
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by Nella(f): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2008
Gucci_Babe:

how far can you go? how do you react? what do you do? for every fight do you react differently? what if your partner know you so well and they already know your week point and take advantage of it when a fight happens what do you do?

with me[b] i stop answering his calls[/b] for a couple of days and after a while[b] i start getting worried if He is not calling anymore,[/b] then i start thinking about calling him back, and then i don't want to swallow my pride then i get anxious and so on,

n you?

lool, u resemble me on that one grin

errrg hate those moments , . . tongue
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by GucciBabe(f): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2008
Nella

I know right. thats like the worst feeling ever!
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by onyinye2(f): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2008
I will probably just avoid him for a while. I can ignore him until he caves in and apologizes first.
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by GucciBabe(f): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2008
another one I hate is when he apologizes and do the same thing again. Then its like I havn't punished him enough, That sucks!
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by onyinye2(f): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2008
Gucci_Babe:

another one I hate is when he apologizes and do the same thing again. Then its like I havn't punished him enough, That sucks!
I KNOW!!!! Then the whole thing starts all over again like freaking clock work. What a annoying cycle.
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by GucciBabe(f): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2008
LOLL!!!

And after avoiding him for awhile. Then i start worrying my precious little head. I wonder if he is cheating. Men have some serious issues i swear. you can't live with them and you can live without them
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by rampagain: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2008
chaiii women too like shakara
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by onyinye2(f): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2008
Gucci_Babe:

LOLL!!!

And after avoiding him for awhile. Then i start worrying my precious little head. I wonder if he is cheating. Men have some serious issues i swear. you can't live with them and you can live without them
Me, i don't necessary worry. I might give him some thought, but if he knows what is good for him, he will behave himself.
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by GucciBabe(f): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2008
rampagain:

chaiii women too like shakara

uh uh! its called pride!
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by rampagain: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2008
pride only comes in wen u refuse to call him after hes stopped calling

shakara comes in wen u refused to answer his calls,msgs and so on
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by GucciBabe(f): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2008
rampagain:

pride only comes in when u refuse to call him after hes stopped calling

shakara comes in when u refused to answer his calls,msgs and so on

lol!! I don't totally agree with you on that one wink wink
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by rampagain: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2008
ok,if u say so,but i don't see pride been associated wt not answering his calls,its more like keep calling and keep begging, to me
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by Busybody2(f): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
Are guys thick? Why is it that when you proffer an idea, they storm off and tell you, "you are not my mother", "don't tell me what to do", blah, blah, blah, then they come back a few hours later and tell you "they have an idea" Guess what the idea is angry The one they told you they did not want to hear from you angry
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by GucciBabe(f): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2008
Tell me about it!   don't you get annoyed  when you demand an explanation and  they end up saying " I said what I had to say" and thats probably nothing that can justify the way you feel at the moment, and when you start pressing  them to talk more  " why are you yelling, or  you nagg too much,  I don't get it
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by Desiree1(f): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2008
I'm in that condition too, he's called me after the misunderstanding and of course, didn't answer but damn! I miss him so much, trying to extend it to 2 more wks then after wards maybe call him. That's life.
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by lonelypal(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2008
Desiree1:

I'm in that condition too, he's called me after the misunderstanding and of course, didn't answer but damn! I miss him so much, trying to extend it to 2 more wks then after wards maybe call him. That's life.

hmmnnn! women, grin

pride or shakara, y'all should know its not necessay most times, esp when u have an intolerant partner, u might be doin more harm than good
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by Desiree1(f): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ lonelypal

what would u do if u r in my shoes?
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by sistawoman: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2008
it really depends on the offence.

Ignore works but sometimes back fires
Calling a friend works but sometimes back fires

But one thing that will work is sitting down with him/her and talking it out. If your partner is not one that listens very well then either that works for you and you stay or it does not and you leave.

Communication. Ask me how i learned this lesson. . . . LOL
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by Desiree1(f): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2008
@sistawoman

so good to hear from u again. At work now, just thut I'd browse thru. Well u know my story, as @ now, he called me bout 3days ago twice but i dodnt answer n he left me a message, saying he knows i would n't answer but he can understand. Haven't herd from him since then and i havent called him, trying to leave it 2 2 more wks but truthfully I miss him.
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by KarmaMod(f): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2008
-cut the line
-ignore
-stab in the jugular tongue
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by KarmaMod(f): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2008
Desiree1:

@sistawoman

so good to hear from u again. At work now, just thut I'D browse through. Well u know my story, as @ now, he called me bout 3days ago twice but i dodnt answer n he left me a message, saying he knows i would n't answer but he can understand. Haven't herd from him since then and i havent called him, trying to leave it 2 2 more wks but truthfully I miss him.

do you wnat him to blow up your phone? Im confused
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by sistawoman: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2008
Desiree1:

@sistawoman

so good to hear from u again. At work now, just thut I'D browse through. Well u know my story, as @ now, he called me bout 3days ago twice but i dodnt answer n he left me a message, saying he knows i would n't answer but he can understand. Haven't herd from him since then and i havent called him, trying to leave it 2 2 more wks but truthfully I miss him.

R u done with him or going back to him.

If you are done with him then you should never pick the phone and call him. Let him be. Just sing this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6olU1D70eys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAMqhe7dpqQ

empower yourself and when you feel weakness come to us we will help you and hold you up and give you those words that will keep you strong.
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by lonelypal(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2008
Desiree1:

@ lonelypal

what would u do if you're in my shoes?

As d sayin goes two wrongs cannot make a right,sometimes problems makes the relationship stronger, if i were in ur shoes i would see it as one of those challenges we r bound to face in relationships and i wouldnt tke a rational decision like urs, wink we all deserve a second chance dnt u think so?
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by Desiree1(f): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ lonelypal
undecided sigh i guess so but why must this alws happen when two pple really love eachother? cry well he has to show me how serious he is too, calling twice isn't enuf, i want to wait n see his next step 4 sum1 that claims he is in love, right

@ sistawoman

I've thut bout it so many times, met other pple, still my mind tells me to make up with him n work things out

@ Karmamod
Confused bout what?
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by lonelypal(m): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2008
Desiree1:

@ lonelypal
undecided sigh i guess so but why must this alws happen when two people really love eachother? :'( well he has to show me how serious he is too, calling twice isn't enough, i want to wait n see his next step 4 someone that claims he is in love, right

thats what relationships n courtship is all about, getting to know eachother inside-out
its good u want him to know ur worth, but i will advice u do it with caution wink
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by MissyB1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2008
All I do is cry cry and of course he can't stand it when I do that.
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 18, 2008
I'll get into various mood swings. cheesy
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by A40(m): 12:41am On Sep 18, 2008
It depends if i am at fault i will apologise to any length but if the girl is at fault then she has to return the favor
Re: When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! by Desiree1(f): 12:46am On Sep 18, 2008
As 4 me, he's at fault yet he still has this ittle pride so im keeping my distance too 2 see his next step but it aint easy. even if he's not thinking bout me, im thinking bout if he's ok n happy? i wish i could call him now but i gotta do wat i have to do rite?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? / What Is The Difference Between Dating Someone And Going Out With Someone? / Why He Is Getting More Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.