Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Why He Is Getting More Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why He Is Getting More Girls (3546 Views)

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / ugly guys have more game and get more girls / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Do you often wonder why your friend seems to get laid more than you do? Are you the type who admires your friend's game and thinks he has better success with women? Do you basically wish you were in your friend's shoes, getting invites to wild parties and having your pick among different women? Well, I'll tell you something.

Your friend isn't really an alpha male like the world is having you believe. No! Your friend's success with women only appears so because of the steps he takes and not exactly because of what he is. Don't understand? I'll break it down for you. Your friend is as scared as you are about rejections and approaching women, but he has decreased or probably completely eliminated the chances of getting rejected by using these ideas I'll outline below. Don't get me wrong; I'm not trying to take the game away from the player, but you just should know that you are not getting laid not because you are not approaching girls, but only because you are not approaching the right girls.

I'm not exactly a game-obessed dude myself, but I hang around a lot of players enough to know these few bits.

1. He doesn't discriminate

One of the most important reasons your friend is getting laid like craze is because he doesn't discriminate. Unlike you who is hoping to stumble on a God-sent model in simple dressing while taking the bus home, or who keeps pestering that really pretty chic across the street for a date and possibly a sleep-over, your friend could care less about the attractiveness of his partner. She could have pimples all over her face or lack the basic hygiene routine, but she's only to take to bed anyways. So, your friend looks around and immediately settles for that lady who is willing to take one from him, irrespective of how unpretty she looks. He wastes no time, especially as he is able to establish that the pretty ones are often the most difficult to bed. Suffice is to say your friend simply doesn't discriminate.

2. He goes after the weak, desperate girls

No stories; girls are basically divided into two: the weak-willed and the strong-willed. While the strong-willed ones will continue to exercise their right to not date or not go home with a guy, the weak-willed ones are the exact opposite. They can't talk. Buy them lunch, dinner or take them to some fanciful restaurant and they'll be pouring over you in minutes. Throw a couple of lines in there and make it seem like you are more than you are and you are guaranteed at least some dry humping, which as you may know could lead to other offerings. Well, your friend realizes this. He has no time for some feminist off the block or that lady who carries her masters degree on her shoulder. No, no time! Instead, he goes after that waiter at the restaurant on his street, or that little lass selling recharge cards opposite your house. When he has more money and moves up, he still finds the weak-willed ones amongst his colleagues, friends and acquaintances. Don't ask me how, but he apparently can identify them a thousand miles away.

3. He takes his time to call

One thing is to bed a lady, and another is to sustain that relationship and ensure you can have a go at it again when required. That's where "care" comes in. Perhaps you call, but only call to pester that chic who cares as much about you as she cares about Swansea winning the EPL. Your friend, on the other hand, makes sure to call his regular supply of bedded girls and show the "care" necessary to ensure continuous supply. This will not only keep him in their good books, but also ensure that he can call them over any other time when desired.

4. He uses online sites too!

Contrary to what you think, not only loners use the internet to shop for girls. Nope. What's pretty certain is, that only loners hope to land a God-fearing, humble model who will immediately travel over to their location and have one with them. While you are browsing Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter for girls who you hope will suffer a mental breakdown and immediately let you have a go at them, your friend is concentrating his efforts on other locations on the internet. He's browsing Badoo, Fu..ckbook, Craigslist and other casual encounter websites, specifically looking
for that girl who will certainly give him a "fu..ck". In other words, he is directing his efforts by concentrating it. Little wonder he gets results.

5. He maintains a network of friends

He has a network of friends who are like-minds, hence the incessant calls to parties and gatherings where he has even better chance of meeting a booty call. If you are his friend and you are not in that social network that supplies him girls, then we can wonder less why you idolize him and actually ain't getting laid.

6. He "pursues" those ladies who actually want to get laid

More like a repeat of point 2, this point simply addresses the fact that your friend doesn't waste his time with girls who have little or nothing to offer him. Of course, you know what we mean by "little or nothing" already. So, unlike you he doesn't spend precious MTN credit calling girls who won't give him a chance. Instead, he calls girls who he is certain will give him a chance (non-virgins, desperate chics, booty calls, aristos). The only obstacle may just be money or some lunch or dinner he might need to take them to.

7. He dresses well, shows off and has money or pretends to have money

This can't be overemphasized. They present a good image that keeps the girls attracted to him. When he doesn't have money, he can do a good job of pretending to.

8. He patronizes call girls/prost.itutes

More often that not, your friend actually gets his fair share of se.x from prostitutes or call girls. Some of those girls you see come and go are probably prost.itutes who he has had to pay. To you, it may seem like he's getting the girls, when in actual fact he's having to pay for them. But he realizes an obvious fact: aren't guys all paying for girls by taking them to the movies or to Shoprite or taking them to dinner before managing to get them to bed? Fu..ck that! He'll save himself the formalities and simply pay for them to go straight to bed.

Look at these points once again and if you have a friend who seems to be getting laid more often, he's probably doing one of the above. Don't get jealous, don't get desperate; just keep your head and be the person you really want to be, except of course you also want to do exactly like he does.

7 Likes

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by MizMyColi(f): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
*sniffs*
I smell FP.
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
MizMyColi:
*sniffs*
I smell FP.
Hehehe...just stop sniffing and contribute
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by kelechiMarie(f): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
kisskiss
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by chibwike(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
MizMyColi:
*sniffs*
I smell FP.
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by chibwike(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
MizMyColi:
*sniffs*
I smell FP.
Miz...why did u bring me here na

1 Like

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Ploy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
I finally made it, this is the opportunity I have been waiting for. @op, thank you for this manual. Straight to my nairaland diary
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by cupidhero(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
NO 3 is everything.
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Extom(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Still, I'd rather take my time, and woo a lady that's worth all my effort and time, than jump on anything that wears a skirt, a moves about. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by ireneony(f): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
MizMyColi:
*sniffs*
I smell FP.
nope. since he is not from France I don't see front page

1 Like

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Cholls(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
My brother I'm sure it took years to come up with your finds grin sorry it is well and congrats.

1 Like

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by sunnedee2: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
So on point.
Regards to pap tee.
No discrimination, no class struggle.
As long as na girl and she has "you know what". All meat na meat
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Missmossy(f): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by MizMyColi(f): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lol
I hate to come off as judgey, but I'll speak my mind anyway.

It amazes me why a guy should be overly worried on why his friend(s) keeps scoring babes and nothing seems to be happening at his end.
That's shallow, and I kinda find that repulsive.
Well, it all depends on the things we place value on.

For me, I'd rather roll with people who place value on things that transcends this world.

I don't blame guys and ladies who are players. If you haven't been burnt badly by both sides of the divide, you'll never understand why they chose that path, I have to assert though, that some in the player category are just plain stewpid grin undecided

That said, I consider players and those who encourage playing both by their actions and inactions as shallow, self centered individuals.

It takes courage, compromise and sacrifice to love again after being burned.
Some of us would rather become players than make an attempt at loving again.

The rest of us just take time away from the active dating scene, to recuperate, to get better, to make our next attempt at loving worthwhile, as much as we can.
^^^ That's deep. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by pweedyuz(f): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wow...dis topic should b 'how to get laid' nt dat.
I now leave d stage for "nonplayers/loners to take over

Btw,I smell fp too
Buh I wunt conclude since iv got catarrh
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by MizMyColi(f): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2014

@Topic
It's a Q.E.D.

A very good manual for players and wannabes cool

Association Of Nairaland Playboys (ANP)

I'm reserving this space for your P.R.O.

incase grin
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by iyisco2001(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
@ op, u nailed it.
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Pabloescobar(f): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
MizMyColi:
Lol

It amazes me why a guy should be overly worried on why his friend(s) keeps scoring babes and nothing seems to be happening at his end.

Kini....I'm sure your friends worry too....but @op Na Casanova sha....i spend my money everyday on top woman, I don't care if she runs away to another man, I am ready to be your mugu, your personal maga for liiiiiiiiiiiiiife....remember that song? Yh, great, that's it. cheesy

For me, I'd rather roll with people who place value on things that transcends this world.

I don't blame guys and ladies who are players. If you haven't been burnt badly by both sides of the divide, you'll never understand why they chose that part, I have to assert though, that some in the player category are just plain stewpid grin undecided

That said, I consider players and those who encourage playing both by their actions and inactions as [b]shallow, self centered[/i] individuals.

The rest of us just take time away from the active dating scene, to recuperate, to get better, to make our next attempt at loving worthwhile, as much as we can.
^^^ That's deep. wink
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
MizMyColi:
Lol

I don't blame guys and ladies who are players. If you haven't been burnt badly by both sides of the divide, you'll never understand why they chose that path, I have to assert though, that some in the player category are just plain stewpid grin undecided

That said, I consider players and those who encourage playing both by their actions and inactions as shallow, self centered individuals.

^^^ That's deep. wink

I actually agree with you. But at the same time, we need to question the choice of the many girls who'll settle at nothing but a stud for a boyfriend, and sometimes even husband. I've got friends who are players and it's amazing how their girlfriends stick to them while idolizing them. It's not unusual to hear a girl exclaim that she wants a guy who's vastly experienced in the bedroom, or a guy who knows his way around the bushy parts of satisfying them. You think they say this for fun?

In fact, to an extent many girls consider it a huge score netting such a guy and will brag among their friends about their find.

Once this idolization of the player/stud stops, maybe then many guys will step on that quit pedal.
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by missdebs(f): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
give ur lives to christ
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by LEvuls(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
All these talk here nd there end for f.vck nawaoh ...so man no get any other business for this world other than to fvck woman

God help me

I want stop it

Op lets us change.

signed

3 Likes

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by MizMyColi(f): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
goofyone:

I actually agree with you.
smiley

But at the same time, we need to question the choice of the many girls who'll settle at nothing but a stud for a boyfriend, and sometimes even husbands.
It's a sad reality my dear. It's a psychological problem which reinforces a sad truth. - Such ladies place little or no value on themselves.

I've got friends who are players and it's amazing how their girlfriends stick to them while idolizing them. It's not unusual to hear a girl exclaim that she wants a guy who's vastly experienced in the bedroom, or a guy who knows his way around the bushy parts of satisfying them. You think they say this for fun?

There are some crop of ladies I meet/interact with and I'm like.......Dear Lawd sad
Whatever rocks their boat tho'

In fact, to an extent many girls consider it a huge score netting such a guy and will brag among their friends about their find.

Like I said earlier, it's a deepseated psychological problem in most ladies, only its more evident in some than others.

Once this idolization of the player/stud stops, maybe then many guys will step on that quit pedal.

Speaking as a realist, I agree with you. smiley
However, let concerned parties give themselves brain by become the change they need (that's if they even realize their need for change) kiss

1 Like

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Please, I need the French version because I school in France cool

2 Likes

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
xcapizt:
I need the French version because I school in France cool

Peut-être, mais je crois que meme la traduction ne suffisait pas
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by iceberylin(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
MizMyColi:
*sniffs*
I smell FP.

Smell well..

Its never getting their sad
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
goofyone:

ce était juste une blague stupide. Je ne ai pas l'école en France. Et je pense
que votre article sera utile à quiconque le veut

cool
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by MizMyColi(f): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Xcapizt
haahahaha
Oya coman reply in france of course cool

goofyone:

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by MizMyColi(f): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
shocked shocked
Ok, its official - I need a translation sad

I schooled in public.

xcapizt:

cool
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by LEvuls(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
MizMyColi:
shocked shocked

I schooled in public.

U looked lyk my classmate from otukpo community school

1 Like

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
MizMyColi:
shocked shocked

I schooled in public.

Hahaha grin

goofyone, se il vous plaît ne pas révéler mon secret à MizMyColi...pas encore
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
xcapizt:

cool

Hehe...une blague? Merde! A jumble up there. No, you certainly don't have a school in France.
Oui, tu as raison.
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by pansophist(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
9. He is not a nice-guy/mugu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chilling With Pinkjacket.. Studio Session In 30minutes / Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend/wife. / 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.