Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

What Could It Have Been? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could It Have Been? (866 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could It Have Been? by hillsay: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2008
Oh mygosh!!!
now i get it, my boyfriend of a yr plus broke up with me some weeks ago for some crazy stuff, i guess i was too romantic and he was just a pure ibo boi!
He wanted me to move along and when i do, i shld let him know. some really twisted reason and he made the fact that i asked him for money the issue,
well, long and short of it, after crying for some time, i moved on and i'm ok, hung out with this guy that was liking me and now, i'm soooo over them both. that's the guy liking me and my bf.
well, now he has been calling me to know how i'm doing,
its silly cos i don't know what can make a guy break up with a girl he claims to love, why did he not talk it over as per what exactly he was having an issue with! Or do u think he was having a complex,
maybe he was thinking i was getting love from someone else.
its crazy and i hope his silly reason doesn't affect my own reasoning,
Help!!!
Re: What Could It Have Been? by tRoOE(f): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2008
[size=13pt]***Yawn Yawn**
What s waste of thread
Boring moving on to the next thread
[/size]
Re: What Could It Have Been? by arramyjay: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2008
@ poster
I think you did the right thing by moving on dont mind the silly guy it his loss nt yours.

tRoOE:

[size=13pt]***Yawn Yawn**
What s waste of thread
Boring moving on to the next thread
[/size]

You are a mean person nobody is above this kind of situation you knw.
Re: What Could It Have Been? by tRoOE(f): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2008
[size=13pt]aahaha did you said i was "mean" lmfao
blahhhhh na ur whala be that oh, me no care
[/size]
Re: What Could It Have Been? by arramyjay: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]aahaha did you said i was "mean" lmfao
blahhhhh na your whala be that oh, me no care
[/size]

I didnt say it i wrote it and it is "say" not "said"dont split your infinitives.You knw the english language serves you better if u use it properly.Who cares if u dont care.
Re: What Could It Have Been? by CYclone1(f): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2008
Another ''broken heart'' thread? shocked
what's going on?

hillsay:

he made the fact that i asked him for money the issue,
You prolly came across as money-grubbing, guys don't like that.
Re: What Could It Have Been? by tRoOE(f): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2008
shegirl71:

I didnt say it i wrote it and it is "say" not "said"don't split your infinitives.You knw the english language serves you better if u use it properly.Who cares if u don't care.
[size=13pt]Say, wrote , wateva who gives a Bleep
Ode if you did not care, y quote me in de 1st place!!!mumu
[/size]
Re: What Could It Have Been? by zerocool(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2008
Don't get a thing about what u posted, except that u've got your ass dumped by a Niggie

Off to another jumpsite
Re: What Could It Have Been? by arramyjay: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Say, wrote , whatever who gives a Bleep
Ode if you did not care, y quote me in de 1st place!!!mumu
[/size]

Whow now tht is some little frustrated girl's talk.I would have loved to exchanged abuses with you but then i discovered you write exactly the way you look,Now dnt be hating me Breathe tRoOE you will be fine.I quoted you so tht you knw tht i was reffering to you,seriously you really have to stop splitting your infinitives,miss spit fire wanna-be.
Re: What Could It Have Been? by tRoOE(f): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2008
[size=13pt]transgendered
you dey dull me jare with all these jargons way you dey write
Blahh frustrated over who? YOU lmfao u no well

[/size]
Re: What Could It Have Been? by GucciBabe(f): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2008
@shegirl

everyone has a right to their opinion why are you making such a big deal of nothing! angry angry angry
Re: What Could It Have Been? by tRoOE(f): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2008
[size=13pt]Ignore that idoit jare tongue
She just craving for attention ni
and the babe ain't worth the stress
[/size]
Re: What Could It Have Been? by Akinagirl(f): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2008
Umm poster, I don't understand what you just said. You got dumped what now, you want him back or what?
Re: What Could It Have Been? by topup: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2008
You don't need help, you probably just wanted some opinons on the situation.

The guy has missed you and has sucked his pride to call you. But it may not be for genuine reasons so beware, he might feel that he is missing a great friend like yourself in his life, so he wants to re-established it. Or he may just be bored and is ringing around trying to see which girl he can 'hook up' with quickly. He may want an ego boost, just to see if you'll be crying and begging for him to return. Only time will tell, just be amicable, don't give yourself away too easily, remain aloof, friendly but remain strict (this is if you want him to realise how much he hurt you), however if you are truly over him - completely, you can be friendly with him again and joke and forget about any pretence he may have.
Re: What Could It Have Been? by timbabng(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2008
pele cry
Re: What Could It Have Been? by opsydudu(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2008
@transgendered and tRoOE

i wonder why women keep bashing themselves every now and then on a thread. Can't one just ignore the other?

throw this beef into the gutter.

@poster

why can't you understand when he said you should move on? what is the problems with some women?? this penis thing plus money issue is creating too many problems to deal with. Move on and stop wasting another guy's time,

abi
Re: What Could It Have Been? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 19, 2008
I have nothing to say to the poster but to transgendered and troOE

shegirl71:

I didnt say it i wrote it and it is "say" not "said"don't split your infinitives.You knw the english language serves you better if u use it properly.Who cares if u don't care.

The way you composed this one made me feel like you are a writer,possiblly an upcoming one but if you are looking for someone to pratice your literary standard with then you should never have been on this forum,if you came here to fume about your knowlegde of the white mans language then i will say you are wasting you time as you are better needed in one of our numerous public schools where the knowlegde of english is dwindling by the day.

tRoOE:

[size=13pt]transgendered
you dey dull me jare with all these jargons way you dey write
Blahh frustrated over who? YOU lmfao u  no well

[/size]

You self,your english there get comma but sha, take your time
We are all Nigerians and we should come here to tlk about how to develope ourselves and our dear nation Morally,financially,socially and otherwise.not to diss oneanother, So i say this must stop with immediate effect.
Re: What Could It Have Been? by arramyjay: 12:31am On Sep 19, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Ignore that idoit jare tongue
She just craving for attention ni
and the babe ain't worth the stress
[/size]

Breathe tRoOE like i wrote you write like the way you look.
Re: What Could It Have Been? by hillsay: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2008
Thanks to Topup,
I already know, i was just sharing what i was going thru
And u guys shld stop fighting!!!!!
LMAO!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Keep A Relationship? / Communication Between Loved Ones / Heartbreak Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.