Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Communication Between Loved Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Communication Between Loved Ones (865 Views)

Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Communication Between Loved Ones by Desiree1(f): 3:45am On Oct 02, 2008
Is it alrite for a boyfriend/girlfriend to text or call the other once or twice a week even if they live not too far from eachother but busy. Could that be acceptable or what should be best accepted?
Re: Communication Between Loved Ones by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 02, 2008
I guess so, maybe?
Re: Communication Between Loved Ones by Desiree1(f): 3:52am On Oct 02, 2008
Just need opinions from different people, sometimes I feel almost everyday even when busy?
Re: Communication Between Loved Ones by Tranngirls(f): 6:44am On Oct 02, 2008
Well for we ladies that is not enough but for
guys it is alot cheaper that way
Re: Communication Between Loved Ones by k1banty(m): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2008
Tranngirls:

Well for we ladies that is not enough but for
guys it is alot cheaper that way

na wah ooo,

@post

Communication between loved ones is important if they live far from each other.

If the guy/girl is that busy and he/she can't call/text more than once/twice a week then there is a problem somewhere.
Re: Communication Between Loved Ones by Desiree1(f): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2008
@K1banty

What do u think is acceptable for both partners and what if one is always doing most and the other little. Would u still continue or stop and wait for the other?
Re: Communication Between Loved Ones by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2008
nope, that's like a no no.

you can't be that busy.

if you said once a day, its just not enough.

talk of once a week, just not possible.
Re: Communication Between Loved Ones by sistawoman: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2008
Love, relationships and communications are all two way streets.

If one person is doing all the work and the other not then the handwritting is on the wall.

Dont call, dont text dont do anything and make him chase you.

Please I hope you are not talking about that 35 year old jerk. Are you still chasing after him?
Re: Communication Between Loved Ones by girlsoswit(f): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2008
Communication is highly important in relationships. It introduces a sense of belonging to those involved. If one party fails at one end, the other party should be ready to fill in the space to avoid problems because two wrongs don't make a right. At least you should be able to call each other twice daily and if there isn't enof credit on your phone to make a call why not just send a romantic sms and this will just do the trick. Tank God for free SMS dat sme of the ntwrks offer. That is why both parties should at least use the same line. No matter how poor you are, you should be able to afford at least 20 naira 2 call at a biz centre. Remember LACK OF COMMUNICATION CAN BREAK/BREAKS THE BOND.
Re: Communication Between Loved Ones by sistawoman: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2008
See the problem here is not money.  they both live in the USA.

Here on all the networks, sprint, At&T, Verizon, Nextel, Cingular, etc. you can pay an extra $5.00 per month and get 250 - 500 texts per month.  So he should be able to text her whenever he wants.  And WANTS is the key word.

Listen to me sweetie, if you are the one doing all the texting and calling let me tell you how he is talking to his boys about you:

"Look at this shorty here, she is so pressed.  She texts me all the time and calls me all the time.
I laid that manliness on her and now she wont stay off my jock.  Look i bet she calls back in a few.  Look at what she sent me in the last text.  That little youngin can't get enough of me.  yea yea a nigga like me be puttin it down."

I have enough brothers and male friends to know how they talk about the pressed girls. You are too pretty to be a "pressed" girl. Please dont let him play ya any further.
Re: Communication Between Loved Ones by ammamat(f): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2008
Good talk @ sistawoman
Gurl get it right there "A word is enough for the wise"
shocked communication must be 50%/50% not 20/100 no no no ,
Re: Communication Between Loved Ones by Desiree1(f): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2008
@sistawoman
My dear u know i listen to what u say cos u r right, actually he's the one that was texting me n trying to come see me but i refused cos i was busy and also to punish him a lil for what he did. In my mind i've moved on till time tells.

@ammamat
True talk
Re: Communication Between Loved Ones by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
Bump
Re: Communication Between Loved Ones by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2012
Desiree1: Is it alrite for a boyfriend/girlfriend to text or call the other once or twice a week even if they live not too far from eachother but busy. Could that be acceptable or what should be best accepted?
a girl and a boy in a relationship? I mean, two persons courting each other? It would have been better if you said two siblings.
To me, such relationship is as good as dead. Not acceptable to me....

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? / Who Fooled Who? / True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.