Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Asalaam Alaikum - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Asalaam Alaikum (1659 Views)

Assalamu Alaikum. / As-salam Alaikum!!! Looking 4 A Male Muslim Brother 2 Make Friend With / Asalam Alaikum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asalaam Alaikum by AloyEmeka9: 1:32am On Sep 19, 2008
My dear moslems, asalaam alaikum! How fasting dey go? make una no forget to invite us for sallah and chop chop after the fasting. I love mutton.
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by kazeem4t(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2008
Wa laika.
Thanks for ya kia
stay cool
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by javalove(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2008
@emeka

which part of Lagos are u? I fit invite u oooo
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by dragnet: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2008
:d
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by AloyEmeka9: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2008
@emeka

which part of Lagos are u? I fit invite u oooo
i dey ikeja. invite me now because i dey like ram.
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by DeepZone: 1:08am On Sep 20, 2008
Belle go run some people for here because of long throat.
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by olabowale(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2008
@Deepzone: What are saying? Thats some new speech? You need to make it clear for not very hipp people like me to get what you are saying.

Whats belle and long throat, in that sentence? Real what does the sentence mean?
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by DeepZone: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2008
@Deepzone: What are saying? Thats some new speech? You need to make it clear for not very hipp people like me to get what you are saying.

Whats belle and long throat, in that sentence? Real what does the sentence mean?
belle go run you means you'll get runny stomach.
Long throat means a glutton. grin grin
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by zayhal(f): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2008
Don't mind her. she's just being mischievious. she's trying to discourage xtians from partaking in Sallah meals hence telling them they'll have stomach upsets (belle go run) because of their interest in the feast (long throat).
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by ayinba1(f): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2008
@aloyemeka
wa alaika,
I would mail it to you but------?

Ok, I'll figure something out.

@deepzone,
Very healthy halal meat, no runny stomach or associated issues. Feel free to ask if you want too!
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by Hardar4lag(m): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2008
Hello all nawa omo Odun don come oo and i no get money to celebrate oooo who fit help me out in celebrating it ooo i stay at Ojo, Volkswagen
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by DeepZone: 2:48am On Sep 21, 2008
@deepzone,
Very healthy halal meat, no runny stomach or associated issues. Feel free to ask if you want too!
I'm not interested in your meat or your ceremony abeg. Olabowale is almost stalking me with invitations but I'm not COMING.
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by ayinba1(f): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2008
Haba, at least exhibit some class even when you refuse an invitation. Easy o!
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by olabowale(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2008
@Deepzone: « #11 on: Today at 02:48:32 AM »

I'm not interested in your meat or your ceremony abeg. Olabowale is almost stalking me with invitations but I'm not COMING.

Lol. Funny Girl. Stalking you. You wish.

However, if I were, I will first block your entrance to Orolu Kingdom. And the only condition you will be allowed in, is that you come to me first.

If I really want you, I will not stalk you, as you may be hoping. I am not kinky or weird like that. I will just tell the Yoruba community in Maryland to rope you up, and cart you to Manhattan. If the Yorubas are not quick enough, I will commission the MOSAD, the CIA equivalent from the Children of israel.

Aburo, go marry. There are many eligible 9ja men in Maryland. Let me know your style, I have somebosy for you. You are very imaginatibe though that you quickly concluded that I am stalking you. Thats a first. Just by my responding to you, or the encouragement that you should not be KEFERI! Huum.
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by DeepZone: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2008
Lol. Funny Girl. Stalking you. You wish.

However, if I were, I will first block your entrance to Orolu Kingdom. And the only condition you will be allowed in, is that you come to me first.

If I really want you, I will not stalk you, as you may be hoping. I am not kinky or weird like that. I will just tell the Yoruba community in Maryland to rope you up, and cart you to Manhattan. If the Yorubas are not quick enough, I will commission the MOSAD, the CIA equivalent from the Children of israel.

Aburo, go marry. There are many eligible Nigeria men in Maryland. Let me know your style, I have somebosy for you. You are very imaginatibe though that you quickly concluded that I am stalking you. Thats a first. Just by my responding to you, or the encouragement that you should not be KEFERI! Huum.
I don't need a husband. I am an independent woman.
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by arramyjay: 1:56am On Sep 22, 2008
@ poster
Walaikum salam,I will invite you.I hope you eat alot
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by Femi13: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2008
@emeka
Where at Ikeja do you reside, i do stay at Anifowoshe, if you dont mind you may drop your phone number, i will give you a shout on how to get to my place.

Wa laika.
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by olabowale(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2008
@Deepzone: So you are an "egbe ki loko oshe," woman! Thats terrible!
O je loko. Ti awon mommy ba she boo nshe yi, won o ni bie!
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by javalove(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2008
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! everyone

i v missed alot

@DeepZone

Come out of ur pretence and lets know ur condition. no dey shy, if u need husband talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by DeepZone: 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2008
Bad belle go kill this people. Olabowale is at it again but when I talk lipsrsealed now, them go report me for calling a muslim names.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@Olabowale
mo ti se ton pe lo e. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by olabowale(m): 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2008
@Deepzone: What is the meaning of what you wrote? I only advise that you should get marry.
Egbe ki loko ose is not good for a decent woman. Thats all am saying. Abi o nbinu ni? Ma binu.
Pele. Olori ati Iyalode Orolu Kingdom.
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by DeepZone: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2008
Iro lomi pa . That is not a measure of decency. How do you measure a man's decency? By marrying multiple wives? measure ko , decency ni.
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by olabowale(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2008
@Deepzone: Where is my "iro," in the matter? The fact that I encouraged you to get married, or the simple honoring names that I give you as Olori or Iyalode? I dont get you! Every yoruba woman is Iyalode or Olori to me. Thats my way of letting them know that they are special.

Maybe, you want me to call you Sisi Eko or Ki loko ose woman? Thats not a good name for a woman.
Re: Asalaam Alaikum by talk2ahmed(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2008
Aloy.Emeka , always say MUSLIMS not MOSLEMS. I wonder why 'they' will never learn how to spell properly. Its intentional

(1) (Reply)

Female Muslim *with Hijab* Receives Nobel Peace Prize For 2011 / _bowing, Bending, Kneeling To Greet Are Shirk_* / James Grant, A US Army Officer In Afghanistan Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.