Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister (3127 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by obxddon(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2006
is it wrong for your friend to date your sister,not that they had known each other before he got to know her through you,is it kool
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by Oracle(m): 1:41am On Jul 12, 2006
Well it may not be wrong but itz offensive, I have a friend who thinks itz crazy.
1. it will make your friendship grow cold
2. you might have problems with your sister
3. it would like a competition between you and your sister
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by obxddon(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2006
@ Oracle

That is a good comment and also it makes your sister reduce her respect for you some how
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by memyself2(f): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2006
wat do u mean? reduce her respect for you? it depends on how dt respect was gotten in the first instance. like i tell pple, "respect isnt gotten cuz u want it but cuz u earn it"! and so if my big bro for instance earns my respect, d fact dt i date his frnd wouldnt matter at all! but if it's a matter of ï'm older than u, so u shld respect me, of course, i'll eventually lose my respect for him, if im datin he's frnd. i hope im makin myself clear? and nyways, i use2have a very minor crush for my bro's frnd but ofcourse its long gone now, we r good friends now but dt doesnt in any way affect my relationship wit my bro
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by chyziani: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2006
Pips I very hard to find a friend that let u date his sister, I don't actually know why?. Mayb cos' he can't stand the imagination or thought of his friend banging his sister, and I also agree with the disrespecting thing, u know now! the sister go dey feel say nothing dey happen!
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by creamdream: 12:27am On Feb 16, 2008
its all in the mind, if you guys are vampires, then you will fear for your sister and say NO!! but if your man is responsible, not much of a player then bingo!! why not??
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by creamdream: 12:41am On Feb 16, 2008
its all in the mind, if you guys are vampires, then you will fear for your sister and say NO!! but if your man is responsible, not much of a player then bingo!! why not??
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by ariblaze(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2008
its not wrong

but its certainly not advisable
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2008
I'll do anything within my powers to stop it from happening. its no wrong but,
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2008
Depends on the kind of friend he is. if you think he's a good guy, why not. why should you deny your sister the opportunity of dating a guy who might just be right for her, just because he's your friend.

Friendship shouldn't come between things but strengthen things.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by izeek(m): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2008
those of us who dont have younger sisters will easily say no problem to such advances by a friend, but seriously lest check this out, how many of you can stand the fact that you know ur lil sister just got back from where she had been bleeped, ormaybe u visit ur friend and find out that she is in the rrom and having a mind blowing sex with ur friend.
its something we all know we cant stand it.

its not sometin of joy when ur lil sister is being used in that manner.

friends alike act alike, it depends on how u treat ur gf, ur friend will treat ur sister same. we all know the theory.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by sirt1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2009
izeek:

those of us who dont have younger sisters will easily say no problem to such advances by a friend, but seriously lest check this out, [b][b][b][b][b]how many of you can stand the fact that you know your lil sister just got back from where she had been bleeped, ormaybe u visit your friend and find out that she is in the rrom and having a mind blowing sex with your friend.[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
its something we all know we cant stand it.

its not sometin of joy when your lil sister is being used in that manner.

friends alike act alike, it depends on how u treat your gf, your friend will treat your sister same. we all know the theory.

@ izeek,

Let us be sincere with ourselves-----hw many of us can stand this? At times, u visited ur friend without informing him and u noticed he just finished rounds of sex with his girlfriend-----what do u do? u will probably give him thumb up. But, if this lady turn out to be ur sister-----how will you feel? Honestly, one will be bitterd.

To me, it is a no go area. I will never date my friend's sister and none of my friends can do such to my sister----I will resist it vehemently. Pls note that I'm talking about blood sisters and not cousins.
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by Bestglo(f): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2009
Oracle:

Well it may not be wrong but itz offensive, I have a friend who thinks itz crazy.
my opinion too
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by CrazyMan(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2009
I don't think I can allow that.
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by Atreus(f): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2009
Sorry oh,but there is no way i'd allow that. He might be a wonderful salt-of-the-earth man,but he should please go and date someone else's sister.
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by Donvilo(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2009
Well, it kinda depends on the type of person the guy really is. If he is a good pal, I will ok him, but if he is the other way round, mehn, God knows for sure what I am going to do, undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by nex(m): 2:45am On Sep 03, 2009
Well, I don't see much wrong with it. My sister is currently engaged to my friend whom she met through me while in college, I think it just moves the relationship further. From friends to inlaws. But sometimes, you could get some mad disagreements that really get out of hand and y'all start thinking it's because of the relationshipe meanwhile, it's really not.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by DaudaAbu(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2009
Nope.

cos i know my kind of friends am evn ready to hook them up with my Lil sis.

Afterall i know that they ar gonna be g8 4 her.
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by biola44: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2009
its wrong cos of d sentiments in dis part of d world
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by izeek(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2009
an neither for nor against the idea. its left to them.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by Enockia(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2009
DaudaAbu:

Nope.

cos i know my kind of friends am evn ready to hook them up with my Lil sis.

Afterall i know that they ar gonna be g8 4 her.

the friend involved matters if it is one that is an ass then i'ld neva allow it
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2009
But you men are dating and sexing up someone else's sister grin Hypocrites,
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by nethacker(m): 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2009
Oracle:

to me it doesnt matter cos no one knws tomorow.Wat if ur friend is richer or rather very rich,dont u think him marrying ur sister makes u an inlaw that will benefit from his , grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2009
nethacker:

to me it doesnt matter cos no one knws tomorow.Wat if your friend is richer or rather very rich,dont u think him marrying your sister makes u an inlaw that will benefit from his , grin
Guy, you see the bigger picture grin
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by Basics007: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2010
If my friend is at that advanced stage at which his playa's career is over and he's now ready to settle down I think i am cool with him dating my sister. Otherwise NO!
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by 190: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2010
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by Omolola1(f): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2010
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it

Afterall, the guy is just a friend!
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by Loveaflame(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2010
If he is doing with total sincerity and love their is nothing wrong with that.In-fact it will make your friend to respect you the more.
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by laura82: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2011
if u guys r not havin feelings 4 each other or rada u r not thinkin of takin it 2 d nxt level i guess dere is notin wrng wit dat
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by Tkartworld(m): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2011
Its meaningless, but it doesn't make sense. I got this experienc once: My friend was the one that introduc me to his sister as a better brother and finally we got feelings for ourselves. Sometimes He is even the one that'll smuggle his sister to my house to that we can have some fun together, am not talkin about sex even though he created the chance but I never choos to be quick, but at the end of the stories he turns a disaster between me and his sister, He switched his sister to someone else, but at the end The guy disflower the girl and have her 3times experien of abortion. At the end the whole story burst out lik smoke, Now she's cryin for me everyday and night just to come back after she've confessed everything to me and no place to go. As for my friend, he is now regrettin his wrong even though he choos to broke up with me. Becaus of money and recharge card, he betray me friendship but now he found out that my story has changed, he'd tremble in the sound of my name. But I finally understood his point that How can I be fuckin his sister, but he forgot that he's the one that started it.

Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by Phate07(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2011

Nope.
Re: Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister by blackmale(m): 4:39am On Mar 31, 2011
it depends on the kind of person my friend is, if he has good intentions(i mean he is not a playboi type) then, im in full support, nothing do them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lies Are Not So Bad: But Men Are Not That Inventive / Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays / Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.