Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays (3094 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Sleeping Wit Their Landlady / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by korres00(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
can some please tell me why guys and other girls fall in luv for their cousins. And is it right? Cos am madly inluv wif ma cousin who came to visit durin d new yr and xmaz holiday.....pls help me here exp ladies cos d feeling is mutual....
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by AnodaIT(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
It is not a new thing my dear, Father Abraham married his cousin Sarah, the entire human race was procreated from Adam's sons and daughters.
However if your immediate social environment frown at it, then forget it.
I believe you are under 20 , cos that is when the cousin stuff is hotest, when u grow older , u will see the foolishness therein.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by geezyk(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
Now,back to the main discussion,coming from your handle,I presume u're either from the South south or South east.... Judging from that its an abomination in our country... And guy u dare not try it cos if u do ehn!! I'll personally swear for U...

Watching you with one eyes closed..

wink
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by ifihearam: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
you need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by ogepure: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
Taa shut up. Ur madly in love wit ur cousin. U better go and ask God for forgiveness for even thinking abt it. Dat how parents will think dat their children are in a safe hand not knowing that they are in a lions den. Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by zoete(f): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
It is okay to date your " cousin" as long she's not immediate family like your uncle( mother or father brother) daughter. But if you guys are thinking of having childrens I will advice against that because most of the time these children are born with some sickness undecided
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by korres00(m): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
AnodaIT: It is not a new thing my dear, Father Abraham married his cousin Sarah, the entire human race was procreated from Adam's sons and daughters.
I believe you are under 20 , cos that is when the cousin stuff is hotest, when u grow older , u will see the foolishness therein.
nah.....me nt under 20 nd father abraham was pressurized dat y so his care waz diff...
And d painful tyn is dat in dis part of the world such is kinda nt appreciated joor.....
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by AnodaIT(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
zoete: But if you guys are thinking of having childrens I will advice against that because most of the time these children are born with some sickness undecided
Maybe that is why the whole world is sick today.
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by korres00(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
ogepure: Taa shut up. Ur madly in love wit ur cousin. U better go and ask God for forgiveness for even thinking abt it. Dat how parents will think dat their children are in a safe hand not knowing that they are in a lions den. Oloriburuku
den wot shld father abraham do ooo
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by korres00(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
AnodaIT:
Maybe that is why the whole world is sick today.
xo u talkin 4rm exprns....
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by 190theclown: 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
Its a shocking new trend amongst Nigerian Girls
The federal government of Nigeria is working on addressing this global issue
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by AnodaIT(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
korres00:
And d painful tyn is dat in dis part of the world such is kinda nt appreciated joor.....
Already your conscience is bearing witness against you. Rom 2:15
Always have a conscience void of offence toward God and toward men Act 24:16
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
korres00: can some please tell me why guys and other girls fall in luv for their cousins. And is it right? Cos am madly inluv wif ma cousin who came to visit durin d new yr and xmaz holiday.....pls help me here exp ladies cos d feeling is mutual....

The title of your post is misleading,i thought you were going to give instances of such relationships but instead you generalised to justify your attraction to your cousin.
Leave the poor girl alone and look outside,there are lots of girls out there.something tells me you are the shy and reclusive type who hasnt got the courage to speak and chat up girls outside,instead you prey and exploit house maids and girls who strays into your house.

That sort of thing can lead you into trouble,run away from it before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
korres00: nah.....me nt under 20 nd father abraham was pressurized dat y so his care waz diff...

Run as far as your legs can carry you,if not,you might be here in a few months time asking how you,ll deal with some pregnancy or troubles resulting from badly done abortion...run bro..run..when next you see your cousin and your nuclear warhead rises,get a good koboko or belt with a rough buckles and flog it into submission.

IT AINT WORTH IT.IT,LL BRING YOU TEARS AND MISERY.
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by UjSizzle(f): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
Incest has become the new 'it'
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by k2039: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
korres00: can some please tell me why guys and other girls fall in luv for their cousins.
I have never fallen in love with my cousin, there are billions of ladies to fall for.
korres00: And is it right?
It's not right for a sane mind, but for an insane mind it's right
korres00: Cos am madly inluv wif ma cousin who came to visit durin d new yr and xmaz holiday.....
You should have asked yourself the first question you asked in your post, why did you fall for her.
korres00: pls help me here exp ladies cos d feeling is mutual....
The earlier you wake up and stand up from your fall the better for you. Falling for your cousin is synonymous to madness.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by Vivly(f): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
Op, modify the topic to something catchy and i bet you, it will make front page.
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by AnodaIT(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
Vivly: Op, modify the topic to something catchy and i bet you, it will make front page.

The cousins stuff has already been overflogged on nl. No need for that. Just type cousins up there and learn from others
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
Obviously you are not in love, you are simply infatuated with her.

My advice is this, just forget about her and move forward. You will soon get over it.

Trust me.
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by korres00(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
Vivly: Op, modify the topic to something catchy and i bet you, it will make front page.

hmmm....pls can 2 den suggest d modification or any1 else...
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by SeunPlus(f): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
OP, you're just an inch far from your doom.
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by korres00(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
k2039: I have never fallen in love with my cousin, there are billions of ladies to fall for.
It's not right for a sane mind, but for an insane mind it's right
You should have asked yourself the first question you asked in your post, why did you fall for her.

The earlier you wake up and stand up from your fall the better for you. Falling for your cousin is synonymous to madness.
i get u....buh hv u exprns it b4? Coz ur analysis is shouting 'back off' lyk am into some kind of evil deed...
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by korres00(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
SeunPlus: OP, you're just an inch far from your doom.
buh ow....it least we not kids and d feelin is mutual....we thinkin if d pressure 4rm d outside world is much...we jst elope or wot do u think...
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by lekkie073(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
AnodaIT: the entire human race was procreated from Adam's sons and daughters.
who taught u dis? ur religious instructor must be really disappointed in u.
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by coolzeal(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
AnodaIT: It is not a new thing my dear, Father Abraham married his cousin Sarah, the entire human race was procreated from Adam's sons and daughters.

Another bible lunatic. How old is the bible during the time of your so call father Abraham. in fact the ancient Egyptian dynasty, Sumerians has being in existence thousands of years before the birth of Abraham. To op she's your cousin and you should shy away and stop getting infatuated by her
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by korres00(m): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
gbosaa:

The title of your post is misleading,i thought you were going to give instances of such relationships but instead you generalised to justify your attraction to your cousin.
Leave the poor girl alone and look outside,there are lots of girls out there.something tells me you are the shy and reclusive type who hasnt got the courage to speak and chat up girls outside,instead you prey and exploit house maids and girls who strays into your house.

That sort of thing can lead you into trouble,run away from it before its too late.
c, gbosaa...hv being in many relationships, but it nt ma fault dat dis things happens...she even startd d talking nd other attractive tins to make me hers...it lyk she knws me nd ma weakness dan any gal hv dated....i dont knw ow d attraction manage to grow so much dat y i brought it 2 u pals on NL....She is so much into me nd me into her...i do right tins all ma life buh dis.....i jst cant help maslf nw...
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
That's incest,better you purge yourself of that thought. Its frowned at in this part of the world.
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by korres00(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
coolzeal:

Another bible lunatic. How old is the bible during the time of your so call father Abraham. in fact the ancient Egyptian dynasty, Sumerians has being in existence thousands of years before the birth of Abraham. To op she's your cousin and you should shy away and stop getting infatuated by her
...i jst wish u in ma shoes here it easier said dan done...al i nid is i significant reason 4 me do back off except 4rm family pressures...
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by heed101(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
korres00: buh ow....it least we not kids and d feelin is mutual....we thinkin if d pressure 4rm d outside world is much...we jst elope or wot do u think...
are u alright? U want to do what. If u try it, the curse of incest will follow your generations.
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by korres00(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
Yomieluv: That's incest,better you purge yourself of that thought. Its frowned at in this part of the world.
gat u yomieluv...so u basically sayin we can jst arrange nd elope if d presure here is much?
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by korres00(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
heed101: are u alright? U want to do what. If u try it, the curse of incest will follow your generations.
exartly...dat wot am scared of...buh she is nt a direct cousin lyk dat....it kinda very distant cousins, and ma family kinda big so i stil can trace it buh we jst call ourslves cousins sha....
Re: Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
korres00: buh ow....it least we not kids and d feelin is mutual....we thinkin if d pressure 4rm d outside world is much...we jst elope or wot do u think...

It's obvious you're still very immature. Elope U tink say na film u dey act? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Needs Your Advice: She Is Older Than Me And Has 2 Kids But We Love Each Other. / What Is Your Relationsjip Status? / Wedding Night Discovery...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.