Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

I M A Cheat Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I M A Cheat Please Help! (2174 Views)

Who Said I.m Not Cute, I Try Naaa. Photo..... / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I M A Cheat Please Help! by tumiebony(f): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2008
Dear All,

It is with lots of pains that i m writting to you pease help. I had this relationship that lasted for about 8months. This guy was very good to me and I really love him too. Unfortunately as a result of circumstances beyond our control we both agreed to part ways.

Honestly it been very truamatizing for us, everytime we see or talk on the phone we cry out our eyes, several months after our break up, we both are now in seperate relationships, but have become CHEATERS this makes me feel very misrable.

Please how can i get him out of my life, although its very painful and sad, but i hate to be a cheat, and if i dont take this decision he will not either.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2008
What are the 'circumstances beyond your control'. If you guys love each other so much, why cant you stick together??
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by arramyjay: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2008
It obvious you guys still love each other,so why be with another when you guys are suppose to be 2gether.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by adetunrayo(f): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2008
Tell us why u parted ways in the first place.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by tumiebony(f): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2008
The circumstances beyond our control is a strong oposition from my parent. They have given me a thousand and one reasons why i cant marry him.

1) Age differnce is too much, he is 10yrs older i m in my late 20's.

2) That the marriage would be stressful cuz of raisin the kids later in life,

3) That he must have been frivolous with women for him to have stayed this long

4) That our interests will differ in a couple of years to come etc
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by tumiebony(f): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2008
The circumstances beyond our control is a strong oposition from my parent. They have given me a thousand and one reasons why i cant marry him.    

1) Age differnce is too much, he is 10yrs older i m in my late 20's.

2) That the marriage would be stressful cuz of raisin the kids later in life,  

3) That he must have been frivolous with women for him to have stayed this long

4) That our interests will differ in a couple of years to come etc
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2008
@ poster,

C'mon those are dumb excuses (and I assume they are the best out of the thousand and one reasons since you took the pains to post them). You are in your late 20s, I think you shoud be matured enough to make your own decisions now. Why should your parent say such things about a man you love. If you really love each other the way you claim, then you have to think again before you let your parents ruin your life. Infact I dont understand the point you raised, pls break it down for me . .

Point 1: If you are 27, means he’s 37. Why is that bad??

Point 2: If in 30 years later, he’s 67 and your first child is 30, that’s not a bad deal to me.

Point 3: Really, frivolous eh?? Do you think so. You are old you know, you shouldnt be quoting your parents like this. What do you actually think?? Was he a player?? Even if he was, why should it matter?? What matters now is who he is, not who he was. I think its a good thing he waited till he has finished sowing his wild oates before thinking of sharing his life with a woman. Thats maturity if you ask me.

Point 4: You are 27 or more for christ's sake, stop acting like you are 17. What interests do you want to acquire again. Wait till you have 3 kids and people will start asking you guys who is older.

Why do I have a feeling you are just making up excuses to keep sleeping with an ex whose r/ship didnt work out. Drop the act okay?? You guys had chemistry, it didnt works out, either you move on or you keep sleeping with him onece on a while. Stop acting like its a big deal cos its obviously not that big a deal to you.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by tumfulu: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2008
you are both fools, idiots, goats and arse hole moda fokers. You are nit wits.

You cant marry him but you can allow your diks to pumel your stupid pu ssy, you cant marry him, yet you fok him three times a day, in short , you are a slut, a prostitute and may he continue to cheat on you even when he is married. That is nothing but lust and arrant, stupid nonsense.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by Moyola(f): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2008
tumfulu!!! shocked

diz is sooooooooo uncalled for!!! embarassed
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by biolabee(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2008
tumfulu y d beef
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by arramyjay: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2008
tumfulu:

you are both fools, idiots, goats and arse hole moda fokers. You are nit wits.

You can't marry him but you can allow your diks to pumel your stupid pu ssy, you can't marry him, yet you fok him three times a day, in short , you are a slut, a prostitute and may he continue to cheat on you even when he is married. That is nothing but lust and arrant, stupid nonsense.

That is so mean of you.Why the hate.If you dnt have anything to post then dont,tht is really unfair all she wanted was a piece of advice.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by Okanran(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2008
@ topic: U and dat guy get issues. . . make una carry una wahala go meet Joey Greco of the acclaimed Cheaters fame. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by yongbabe(f): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2008
Okanran:

@ topic: You and that guy get issues. . . make una carry una wahala go meet Joey Greco of the acclaimed Cheaters fame. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

how do u know Joey?? shocked cheesy
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by Okanran(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2008
I only roll wth u sweets n u know ave never been busted. wink I see Joey on TVReality channel. . . undecided wink
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by yongbabe(f): 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2008
Okanran:

I only roll wth u sweets n u know ave never been busted. wink I see Joey on TVReality channel. . . undecided wink

berrra keep it dat way wink grin kiss
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by opsydudu(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2008
@ujujoan

nice response
good post

@post
don't worry wait until you get to the age of 30 and let your parents give you one thousand and one reasons why you can't marry a girl.

do u like his privates?
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by tumfulu: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2008
i say it again, poster, you and your guy, you are fools, and arrant nonsensical, what advice do you want us to give you? hen? tell me, honestly, what advice do you want us to give you hereon NairaLand, i tell you, you are a slut and aprostitute all rolled into one, a cheat and a moda foking robustic verbose.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by opsydudu(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2008
typo

guy for that girl

dear tumfulu,

nothing do you at all, easy on the poster oooh
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by tumfulu: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2008
@Poster

In fact, you are nothing but a take away chicken, and a fried egg, a special fried chicken and a tomato puree spread on onion rings in a babrbeque chicken eaten with mushroomed sandwich and topped with orange juice.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by StephenP(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2008
tumfulu, grow up.

@poster, I know sex, especially with someone you're not with, can be mad addicting and no matter how many times you say that you'll never go back to that person you find yourself there at his/her beck and call, doing it again. But you need to know that if you want to be happy in the future with whoever you are with, you need to cut off all ties with the person. For example, block the number, never read his emails, talk to someone about it, spend more time with your current lover, try to put more in your relationship, turn up your sexual activity with your current lover, if he is everywhere you are, move to a new place.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by arianne(f): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2008
@poster- i really feel ur pain, but really if u guys were mad crazy about each other, those excuses wouldnt be a sand hill not to talk o a mountain that u guys cant weather together. i think u guys av managed to make urselves "almost lovers" by not stickin together when it mattered most, am not sayin it would av been easy though. now ur with someone else who does not deserve the pretend relationship ur aving with him. my advice, search within urself and if u dont see urself being happy with anybody else but your ex ( i mean in the remotest possiblity), the let ur current boyfriend know and dont delay his misery and torture urself any further. i really hope ur ex can say the same about u too. for the record, ur condition has not made u a cheat, ur decisions & actions did! wink
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by rampagain: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2008
@poster

is it when u start growing white hairs that they will allow u marry?

this is what makes sm women fall into wrong hands

maybe its when ur very old that they will allow u marry,then u will be forced to choose from men in their late 60's
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by tumfulu: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2008
@Poster

In fact, bring your pu ssy, let me pour some yummy milk inside, you will then stop cheating, you this cheater.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by tope2000(f): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2008
lol@post
i think you need help to be honest undecided
atleast u've admitted that you are cheat
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by izeek(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2008
@post,
well like some1 posted ur reasons are mere excuses to leave the guy.
his age compared to your is very reasonable by all standards.
afterall u are not young yourself. ( u not waiting on a kid are u?)
if u guys truely love eachother, get back together, and if not stop seeinghim b4 u loose on both ends.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by Gamine(f): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2008
This Reminds me of the Song

Lips of An Angel By Hinder

My girl's in, the next room

sometimes i wish it was you

i guess we never really moved on. .

Its really good to hear your voice , say my name

it sounds so sweet. . . . . .

it makes me weak,

You make it hard to be Faithful. . . . .

It happens, You just have to let go.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by StephenP(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2008
Gamine:

This Reminds me of the Song

Lips of An Angel By Hinder

My girl's in, the next room

sometimes i wish it was you

i guess we never really moved on. .

Its really good to hear your voice , say my name

it sounds so sweet. . . . . .

it makes me weak,

You make it hard to be Faithful. . . . .

Or Rihanna's "Unfaithful" or Trey Songz' "Last Time"
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by sistawoman: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2008
Thanks for that song. Lips of an Angel. I had never heard it before and since i dont listen to rock i would have never heard it, if not for you.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by Gamine(f): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2008
Really??

oh its a nice honest song

BUT, i wont condone this.

Honey why you calling me so late?
It's kinda hard to talk right now.
Honey why are you crying? Is everything okay?
I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud

Well, my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice say my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

It's funny that you're calling me tonight
And, yes, I've dreamt of you too
And does he know you're talking to me
Will it start a fight
No I don't think she has a clue

Well my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It sounds so sweet

It sounds so sweet

Honey why you calling me so late?
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by ayomifull(f): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2008
You are madly in love with each other.

You both find it hard to say bye.

He is 10 years older than you and so irrespective of the love you both share you ended it simply because of 10 years and you are in your late 20s

Is this not funny? Ok o go and look for 29 years old young man but dont come back here to say 'my boyfriend cant buy me sweets and chocolate o' lol
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by tumiebony(f): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2008
Dear all,

I really appreciate your words. Its a very terrible thing to be a cheat, until it i found myself in this condemnable act, i never imagined i could fall a victim of it.

Although it is not good to give excuses for our actions, but i know most of you will agree with me that it is not just a function of being a bad girl, but when your emotions are involved then its a very difficult situation. I m making conscious efforts to amend my ways.

@tumfulu

You dont have to be nasty, we all have our frailties and thats why we are human.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by CGKing(m): 12:34am On Sep 25, 2008
This is a fight between your feelings and the truth you know.
Since feelings are enjoyable and do not tell truth, your matter
is simply a fight between a bad lie and the truth.

If you continue to live this lie, you will really hate yourself and your
situation in a very short while.

Let your knowledge of the truth control you and not your feelings. You know it is wrong, feelings wont make this evil good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Luv My Sisters, No Bi Small O! / Ghanaian Guy Gets Back At Girlfriend / The Most Feared Problem After Boko Haram (plus Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.