Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (22301 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
Most women are quick to judge men: "That Tunji guy is loose, 7 girl friends in 1 year!". "I still can't believe it, he humps on everything that moves, my friend just told me she's slept with her and dumped her after he dis-virgined her. Geezuus! he is a player not a husband material, men are not reliable!"

But ladies have you ever stopped to look at the world through our own eyes? The Indians used to say, don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his moccasins] (Lol, some funny dude added; so that you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes ).

Guy as we all know are sexually stimulated by what we see.
Meaning we don't have to wait for a particular time of the month to ovulate. We actual ovulate by sight. NB The difference we with our ovulation is that we have what we call "bonners". which is quite embarrassing.

The average looking guy , gets to be bombarded with sexually suggestive images in real time a million times more than the richest, sexiest ladies ever would, with our ladies preferring to go semi nude and un-claded is not helping matters.

Do you know how many sexual temptations we face how many "Bonners" we have to hide every day at the office, at the supermarket, even at the church, Yes at the CHURCH, where we get to see that sexy curvy luscious usher telling us to move to the front seat, where we get to see Amaka armed with serious Manchester showing off her chest asset and Tope endowed with serous arsenal packaging it in a way one can literally see the shape of her arsenal.

Girls are not helping matters at all giving the fact they are becoming more materialistic and lose Therefore a successful good looking guys are in trouble and a hot cake,

This Guy even get chyked and offered sex massively by this same female that complain we are cheats even when they know he's heart belongs to someone.
Most time there advances are very subtle, like when the lady tell you she needs a lift on your range rover, Or calls you for recharge card, or Sways her arsenal to entice you, Our wears makeup in excess to hide her facial defects, or tells you she want to visit you when she knows your Gf is on a trip. Or blatant, like when she comes all out and makes her intentions known that she wants to sleep with you.

Back to the Bonner analysis, The average guy hides 15 a day
At just 10 Bonners a day, that translates to frightening figures like 365 X 10= 3,650! times in just ONE year. And then, there's the next year, and the next year and the next year...

If girls ovulates like that on a daily basis, she will become very useless, won't even be able to go to work again

And to add petrol to fire, these marrafokers are pushing the boundary as to how UN-claded they can go go, With hard Tempting, hard-to-resist, mouth-watering arsenal hanging in front of us everywhere. And most of them are free, Or just few buck away, - in all it's devilishly disarming luscious form.

Plus the fact that even the princess we have at home will or is gradually expiring and she even keep deny us even when we really need it.

Sincerely, I am yet to meet any girl that can withstand the onslaught of temptation, the barrage of inducement that guys have to deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY. Yet they feel we are on a moral high-ground and have the right to judge us and call us cheats.

Our society encourages the institution called marriage and expect us to be faithful to our wives or gfs but at the same time this same women bombard us with more than 3,000 temptations yearly, but at the same time strongly disapproves of us if we fall for even 1. It's really unfair the societal pressure you mount on us. you want us to conform to your 'ideal' man and repress our most natural desires, this is cruel.

Is it not the height of hypocrisy. You dress so revealing and enticing and expect us to just look and turn the other way. And then you turning around to judge us men for being cheats, having lack of self control and failing to resist temptation.

Left for me i think the average woman loves been chyke it reassures them the are sexy and beautiful that's why they go all the length to showcase their asset. Invariably meaning the more the chykeing frequency the more assurance she gets about her beauty and sex appeal, this means to an average woman 1,825 chykers per year (according to rockfella analysis) is indeed a good sign, It a score they would like to even increase, it is not a bad thing for them as he painted it, infact they love the attention (I might be wrong).

Maybe he once had a one-night stand, so what? Maybe he once slept with someone for the fun of it, so what? Maybe he dis virgin-ed and dumped you, e he??

There is no need asking Now, if you were a man, from the bottom of your heart, do you think you could ever be half as good?

DISCLAIMER:- I am not in support of promiscuity by men but want to prove how flawed Rockfella's earlier post is by using the same step and flawed premise he used to indirectly defend women from been called or judged as slut when they sleep around. I therefore turned it the other way round and did a remix of his post. (link to the post https://www.nairaland.com/1197768/before-calling-girlfriend-slut-read)
[b]
This is not an attack on the person of Rockfella. in fact i respect him. But this is an attack on the ideology he's earlier post indirectly promotes.

IN FACT- A REAL MAN IS ONE WHO HAS HIS ABILITY TO EXHIBIT A HIGH LEVEL OF DISCIPLINE, SELF CONTROL AND RESPONSIBILITY. A man that knows how to sort his priorities and delay immediate gratification for the long term gain. A man that stays true to one woman in sickness and in health.

The moral I want to point out is that, If as a man or woman you are looking for reasons to justify something that's wrong you will surely find PLENTY.

Do forgive any typos.

Cheers.
#Matthew briggs

122 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by xynerise: 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
This is the remix right?

8 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
xynerise: This is the remix right?
Yea wink grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
d female version
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Adaeze003(f): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
Matthew briggs:
Yea wink grin
Not as authentic tho ...

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
I wonder why men still stare n get a bonner at a muslim woman who is fully wrapped in sari! Dis goes a long way 2 show dat most male humans r evolved from animals compared to d female folks!!Cause I know God made a difference btw Humanbeings n animals n dat is SELF CONTROL! undecided undecided undecided undecided

15 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
Adaeze003:
Not as authentic tho ...

yes i quite agree, Because I had no intention to make it So.

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
kimberluge: I wonder why men still stare n get a bonner at a muslim woman who is fully wrapped in sari! Dis goes a long way 2 show dat most male humans r evolved from animals compared to d female folks!!Cause I know God made a difference btw Humanbeings n animals n dat is SELF CONTROL! undecided undecided undecided undecided

Men do-not get Bonners on sighting a fully wrapped or clothed woman in sari, We get stimulated when we see flesh and curves. Men are more evolved than you put it. i say so because we show a great deal of self control suppressing our urges and sexual hunger despite the missiles you guys throw at us everyday, that's why you can rarely sight a guy with a Bonner, we do a good job of hiding and controlling our emotions for the better good.

29 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by GoodBoi1(m): 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
Lol... Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Men do-not get Bonners on sighting a fully wrapped or clothed woman in sari, We get stimulated when we see flesh and curves. Men are more evolved than you put it. i say so because we show a great deal of self control suppressing our urges and sexual hunger despite the missiles you guys throw at us everyday, that's why you can rarely sight a guy with a Bonner, we do a good job of hiding and controlling our emotions for the better good.
Actually,I see a lot,just pretense works beta. Most ladies r gud at pretense,or am I wrong ladies?
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 07, 2013
Hahahahaha............ cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice! grin

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:21am On Mar 07, 2013
kimberluge: Actually,I see a lot,just pretense works beta. Most ladies r gud at pretense,or am I wrong ladies?

LOL Yea pretense works better, See your Sharp eye.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by huninaija(f): 3:39am On Mar 07, 2013
I guess we ladies are just good at playing the devil's advocate... She can go from acting to the holiest woman on a sunday to the baddest flirt you've ever come across on a saturday!

Where as the men can't seem to get away with such... They are labelled bad from the onset! Double standards much? grin

I'm now starting to see how dangerous we women truly are.. Lmaooo grin grin

The fear of women is the beginning of? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 07, 2013
huni_naija:

cheesy
Oh, you have no idea sister.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by zentarr(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2013
cheesy LOL. Dude I get ur drift. U remixed this thread. Nice one.

https://www.nairaland.com/1197768/before-calling-girlfriend-slut-read

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2013
You miss the whole point of the other article.

Short summary: Men are séxual, women are séxual too. So why are we then held by a different set of standards?

Women only get hórny while ovulating? Are you serious? Lol. Women get massively aróused by core masculinity 24/7 - all year round smiley.

Furthermore, if you really want to be 'good' with women. You have to actually see the world how they do - which also happens to be the reality of how things really are.

Do you think it was by accident that most chics couldn't even comment on the other thread? They've been so oppressed and made to be ashamed of their sexuality that they couldn't even express their views on an anonymous forum! grin That's how bad it is.

11 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by mayor23: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2013
I refuse to comment
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by mysticgal(f): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2013
but boiz sef,anyway op i like your remix.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Kgdavid(m): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2013
kimberluge: I wonder why men still stare n get a bonner at a muslim woman who is fully wrapped in sari! Dis goes a long way 2 show dat most male humans r evolved from animals compared to d female folks!!Cause I know God made a difference btw Humanbeings n animals n dat is SELF CONTROL! undecided undecided undecided undecided

i am willing to bet that yu have never ever seen a man do this and yu made it up on the spot just to prove a nonsense point! no guy ever does this no matter how depraved, perverted and desperate one is. please grow up

huni_naija: I guess we ladies are just good at playing the devil's advocate... She can go from acting to the holiest woman on a sunday to the baddest flirt you've ever come across on a saturday!

Where as the men can't seem to get away with such... They are labelled bad from the onset! Double standards much? grin

The fear of women is the beginning of? cheesy

homosexuality .... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2013
Op, I love your sarcasm!
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Ejine(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
* Jay-Z voice *

Uh-huh uh-huh
It's the remix.
Rocktown homeys.
Rocafella muhfucckers
BK I see ya

let's gooooo

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by yarginnama: 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hahahaso wetin
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Very dull and unreal write up.

My girl just got the z10 and couldn't remove a comment from her timeline of someone complementing her boobies in a very nasty manner. She had to gimme her login details so I could clear her time line.

Well, I couldn't resist the temptation of reading her messages.

Long story short, if guys received sexual advances as the average girl does, none of us will bother to date or keep a relationship. Just jumping from girl to girl.

5 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Daraplato(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Not as convincing and intriuging as the girl's write up.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by TCD: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lol. The OP isn't lying at all. Its not easy to be a man.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by phaya(f): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
It doesn't sound as genuine as the GIRLS own. WHO RUN THE WORLD!!! wink wink wink
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by kekakuz(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Junk junk and more junk is all I see

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by 1shortblackboy: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
Una don come again ? undecided
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Adanyebe(m): 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
Some even go as far as SHOWING us their Caterpillar attack

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
Payback!!

Who cares?

Make i continue my jolly wit my baby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) / Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience / Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.