Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Does Her Past Matters To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Her Past Matters To You (1568 Views)

Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship / Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Her Past Matters To You by fyneboi(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2008
Guys do you care to know the kind of guys your girlfriend has dated and how many guys she

has dated and slept with before you met her? And if you know, would you judge her for that?
Re: Does Her Past Matters To You by ikamefa(f): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2008
fyneboi:

Guys do you care to know the kind of guys your  girlfriend has dated and how many guys she

has dated and slept with before you met her?  And if you know, would you judge her for that?

warrahell!  angry what about how many girls the guy has dated and slept with before she met him?  angry

talk about double standards!

if the guys can use their "kini" anyhow they like , why cant the girl use hers too
Re: Does Her Past Matters To You by Hannibal: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2008
fyneboi:

Guys do you care to know the kind of guys your  girlfriend has dated and how many guys she

has dated and slept with before you met her?  And if you know, would you judge her for that?

No!!!!!!

Digging her past is purely academic.
Every Naija babe had sex only ONCE and was raped!!!
Take it on the chin and move on. . . . .
Re: Does Her Past Matters To You by lonelypal(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2008
I dnt need to judge her on her past of she was honest enough to tell me the truth before i find out on ma own, its d past, u need to let go and face d present
Re: Does Her Past Matters To You by fyneboi(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2008
lonelypal:

I dnt need to judge her on her past of she was honest enough to tell me the truth before i find out on ma own, its d past, u need to let go and face d present

Honest talk Lonelypal. That is what i keep trying to tell my friend. He met this girl and liked her, since the girl told him

the truth that she has slept with one or two guys she didn't date, he got a wrong impression about her. That a decent girl

shouldn't be doing a friend with benefit, meaning sleeping with a guy she is not in a relationship with. That has been

bothering him ever since. Personally, I dont like girls that do friends with benefit, but i wouldnt go diggin into her past

like that.
Re: Does Her Past Matters To You by lonelypal(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2008
fyneboi:

Honest talk Lonelypal. That is what i keep trying to tell my friend. He met this girl and liked her, since the girl told him

the truth that she has slept with one or two guys she didn't date, he got a wrong impression about her. That a decent girl

shouldn't be doing a friend with benefit, meaning sleeping with a guy she is not in a relationship with.
That has been

bothering him ever since. Personally, I don't like girls that do friends with benefit, but i wouldnt go diggin into her past

like that.

smileywell i quite agree with ur friend on that, i detest such too, but i would still forgive her if she told me before i found out on ma own n she 's ready to turn on a new leaf. My present gurl also had a nasty past but since she was honest enough to let me know about it b4 i asked her, i forgave her n we r good now, evryone has a dirty past one way or d other, nobody holy pass wink grin
Re: Does Her Past Matters To You by opsydudu(m): 12:27am On Sep 23, 2008
past is important so i can handle the present.

is she was a free giver then i be mad and the relationship will be terminated grin

a slut will always be a slut,

can anyone marry ashewo because she now want to be a good woman??

past is past and it is the key to the present
Re: Does Her Past Matters To You by paxson: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2008
i dont give a damn about her past, all am interested bout is her present, lol
Re: Does Her Past Matters To You by Orekelewa8: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2008
shocked when you dig, you will find!!! and I am sure that you are not going to be happy with the answer. What does it matter? let the past stay in the past. kiss
Re: Does Her Past Matters To You by sistawoman: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2008
fyneboi:

That a decent girl shouldn't be doing a friend with benefit, meaning sleeping with a guy she is not in a relationship with.

so it is ok for dudes to engage in such behavior?
Re: Does Her Past Matters To You by kokoye(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2008
Somethings can be overlooked, while some cannot. If the lady's past keeps coming up in your face everytime, it'll be pretty tough to just forget about it. I know ladies that are still pretty close with some of their ex-es.

Also, what if there was a child from a previous relationship? , that can never be brushed aside.

so let's face the facts, really.
Re: Does Her Past Matters To You by Orekelewa8: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2008
kokoye:

Somethings can be overlooked, while some cannot. If the lady's past keeps coming up in your face everytime, it'll be pretty tough to just forget about it. I know ladies that are still pretty close with some of their ex-es.

Also, what if there was a child from a previous relationship? , that can never be brushed aside.

so let's face the facts, really.

I agree with that, depends of the situation! Now is the female  crazy enough to bring a past relationship into the present in a way that it affects you both? of course it will be questionable to the guy that she may still be holding on. Then again, some guys will still trip about u staying as friends with your ex even if "you are just strictly friends"
Re: Does Her Past Matters To You by LadyT(f): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2008
Hannibal:

No!!!!!!

Digging her past is purely academic.
Every Naija babe had sex only ONCE and was raped!!!
Take it on the chin and move on. . . . .

Classic punk arse answer hissssss.

To the poster I think its very important infact you need to collect names and addresses visit each person and ask the
1)type of sexual positions
2)if they kissed were tongues used?
3)Did they engage in oral?

Please take a notebook and pen the answers will surely benefit your life.

*rolls eyes*
Re: Does Her Past Matters To You by gabelogan(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2008
its is absolutely necessary to find out bout a girls past cos old habits die hard.

if she was a serial cheater, she is most likely goin cheat on you

if she was a donatus, she is most likely goin donate again.

after you find out bout her past, the decision to date or not now depends on you.
Re: Does Her Past Matters To You by iice(f): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2008
I love my friends grin grin
None gives a flying piss grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Define The Modern Day Dude In A Sentence / Your Opinion: Relationship Matters / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.