Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? (1584 Views)

Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) / "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? by Cosmass(f): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2011
If a lady walks up to you (man) and tells you she admires you and just wants to be friends with benefits, would you look at her in a degrading manner, a cheap slut or still the same way?
Re: Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? by 195(f): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2011
I remember when one babe called alexis toasted me that year

i told her to my GF and they fought (awww the memories)

If i had been smarter like now, na serious nyashing be that
Re: Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? by Cosmass(f): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2011
190_@:

I remember when one babe called alexis toasted me that year

i told her to my GF and they fought (awww the memories)

If i had been smarter like now, na serious nyashing be that

But did you downgrade her?
Re: Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? by 195(f): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2011
^ I felt like a star - a fooolish star cos i keep getting angry each time i see her those days on facebook

I would have left a record already on her, maybe i was too  busy then with other women projects then so couldnt handle the pressure

And i certainly didnt downgrade her but saw her as desperate for something i couldnt get my hands on - maybe my money  undecided
Re: Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? by LongOne1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2011
No, but I will be wary of her.
She might want to ‘give me something’ or just trap me (get pregnant).
Re: Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? by MMM2(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2011
friends with nyash and punny angry

only 4 people like me undecided
Re: Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? by SAFO(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2011
For me personally no.

I'm married but I do flirt a little bit but that's just my personality. I never let it go further than that. I had this real cute thick chick approach me in the grocery store and man she was fiyah! She was really digging me and I mean she was trying to holla at me tough, with a ring on my finger and everything. I know I could've hit it if I tried but at the end of the day, it's just not worth it. Maybe I'd think differently if I was single, I dunno.
Re: Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? by candylips(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2011
^^ too bad
Re: Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? by HISchild: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2011
Ignore her and move on, there are so many physical (health, strife), but certainly the most important, spiritual (sin against GOD) pitfalls that follow, leave well enough alone,

meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but GOD shall destroy both it and Them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.”- 1 Corinthians 6:13

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.” Galatians 5:19-23
Re: Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
If u are in Nigeria dnt I repeat do not try it. Nigerian guys will use you like rag. In Nigeria pls do not go there
Re: Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? by Pweety4me(f): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2011
SAFO:

For me personally no.

I'm married but I do flirt a little bit but that's just my personality. I never let it go further than that. I had this real cute thick chick approach me in the grocery store and man she was fiyah! She was really digging me and I mean she was trying to holla at me tough, with a ring on my finger and everything. I know I could've hit it if I tried but at the end of the day, it's just not worth it. Maybe I'd think differently if I was single, I dunno.

Let's hit it, damnnn ur fione & sexy AF!! wink
Re: Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? by SAFO(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2011
Thank you pweety, you're a sweetheart wink
Re: Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? by pleep(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2011
andromida:

If u are in Nigeria dnt I repeat do not try it. Nigerian guys will use you like rag. In Nigeria pls do not go there
like men anywhere else are any different. nigeria this , nigerians that. sheesh.

(1) (Reply)

True Life Stories / Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? / Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.