Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,165 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Midnight Call - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Midnight Call (4318 Views)

Who Is Up For A Midnight Call? Ladies Only / Midnight Call. Who Cares? / My Wife Midnight Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Midnight Call by snazzydawn(f): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2008
iceland, na you know. na me get time to respond to you sef.

spikey and I was about calling you tonight lololol grin grin
Re: Midnight Call by iceland(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I really don't mind being woken up by loved ones at that time of the night because conversations with them are ALWAYS welcome, no matter the place or time.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
Why did you give your phone number to the "HATED ONES" or rather the "SENSELESS ONE"?I dont think a biz patner can call you up late in the mid-night.You are still at fault! grin grin

spikedcylinder:

I usually react like a mad person                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
I wonder what you'll look like reacting mad!Saw ur pix and in a very simple way u look beautiful(hope say na your real pic o!).But reacting mad. . . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Midnight Call by iceland(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2008
snazzydawn:

iceland, na you know. na me get time to respond to you sef.

Really?Then lemme quickly give u my number. . . . . . 06066666666 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Midnight Call by poshangel: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2008
see dis yeye two o:iceland &snazzy, una both dey use style flirt on the thread abi.
Re: Midnight Call by spikedcylinder: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2008
snazzydawn:

Awww. . . .don't worry babes, you are on my "loved ones" list. grin

iceland:

Why did you give your phone number to the "HATED ONES" or rather the "SENSELESS ONE"?I don't think a biz patner can call you up late in the mid-night.You are still at fault! grin grin

I wonder what you'll look like reacting mad!Saw ur pix and in a very simple way You look beautiful(hope say na your real pic o!).But reacting mad. . . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I never wrote "hated"or "senseless". I remember writing something about "closeness and tightness". Please go back and read.

Awww. . . .I don't post fake pics, except of cartoon characters like the one there now. Thanks. wink
Re: Midnight Call by snazzydawn(f): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2008
iceland that your number be as e gettt.

spikey that is soooo sweet, but seriously, some people are so annoying. they are not close to you at all and then they call at night and want to start gist. I wish I could be as mad as you are.
Re: Midnight Call by onyxgirl(f): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2008
midnyt call is cool if u re up to it wink i recieve midnight call from my pips grin and my lipsrsealed but d next morning i pay 4 it MIGRAINE
Re: Midnight Call by taywo(f): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2008
I wanted to step on the toes of u midnite toasters.guess i succeded.sorry i hurt u tongue
Re: Midnight Call by more2like(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2008
i can see that there are alot of hard ass chick in here but they pretend alot
Re: Midnight Call by k1banty(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2008
Midnight calls is not cool with me.

I have 17 hours all day to talk about anything,

except the person calling is from the States/Canada (time zone acceptable),

midnight is cool for sex, love making and ectera but not calls.

too cheap to make calls at this holy hour.
Re: Midnight Call by more2like(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2008
I can recieve, but I can not take that wat most of you hard ass chick are?
Re: Midnight Call by k1banty(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2008
@my post

typo

un-
Re: Midnight Call by na2day2(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2008
i try, i not only put bible, i add koran join am, e bi no easy at all cry cry cry

GETLUST:

OK

I DEY SORRY BUT I GET SOLUTION. PUT BIBLE UNDER YOUR PILLOW BEFORE YOU SLEEP.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sorry. maybe na her cousin but then it runs in the family tongue tongue tongue tongue

poshangel:

maybe d the chic no just fotogenic, omo You get another pic?

the simple intention is to for her to stop yabbing 9ja boys while she is ahead

spikedcylinder:

Jeez men, whats the use of putting her picture on here? What are you trying to achieve?

girl pleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee! u hurt urself not a single guy. toast u, na film? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

taywo:

I wanted to step on the toes of You midnite toasters.guess i succeded.sorry i hurt You tongue
Re: Midnight Call by shylladear(f): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2008
@poster
they are too poor to call in the day time so mid night call saves money for them grin lipsrsealed
Re: Midnight Call by iceland(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2008
shylladear:

@poster
they are too poor to call in the day time so mid night call saves money for them grin lipsrsealed

Another fake girl!
Re: Midnight Call by MissyB1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2008
shylladear:

@poster
they are too poor to call in the day time so mid night call saves money for them  grin  lipsrsealed

Same thing I think.
Re: Midnight Call by iceland(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2008
Missy B:

Same thing I think.
Why is nairaland full of fake girls?Haba!
Re: Midnight Call by MissyB1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2008
More like . . . .why do you think everyone on nland
is as FAKE as you are?Understood? undecided
Re: Midnight Call by na2day2(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2008
the girls no fit call?
Re: Midnight Call by tRoOE(f): 4:20am On Sep 26, 2008
[size=13pt]trying to save his day time minutes
if you are so concerned about him not calling, why don't you try calling him for a change
[/size]
Re: Midnight Call by nguage(m): 4:24am On Sep 26, 2008
Your s/o is probably busy in the daytime and speaking with you at night should be enough to satisfy you. If my girl complains about midnight calls, I'll just stop calling her and let's see how she likes the silent treatment.
Re: Midnight Call by na2day2(m): 4:57am On Sep 26, 2008
sister, make God bless u plenty. all these yeye girls dey come online dey lie to us like say na so dem dey yab their men for real. abi their fone dey forbid calling?

tRoOE:

if you are so concerned about him not calling, why don't you try calling him for a change
[/size]

WORD!

n-guage:

Your s/o is probably busy in the daytime and speaking with you at night should be enough to satisfy you. If my girl complains about midnight calls, I'll just stop calling her and let's see how she likes the silent treatment.
Re: Midnight Call by guseman(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2008
@snazzydawn,
why is your email not going, try passing across some vital info,

nice pics n write ups
Re: Midnight Call by Hawkeye(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2008
@ poster

Tell me u dont like to here sweet talk all nite
Re: Midnight Call by A40(m): 2:48am On Sep 29, 2008
Why are you guys yabbing the girl? she is fine now cheesy

Different strokes for different folks but for me i love my sleep more than anything else and even if you begged me to call chances are i won't
Re: Midnight Call by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 29, 2008
shylladear:

@poster

That's if he's in Nigeria. Broke@$$ men grin grin grin

tRoOE:

[/size]
This make sense. esp if he's not in Nigeria
Re: Midnight Call by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 29, 2008
Whoever is yabbing the girl's look really needs to sit down and rethink. The girls fyn, you dey mad because she's telling y'all the truth abi kini?
Re: Midnight Call by iceland(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Whoever is yabbing the girl's look really needs to sit down and rethink. The girls fyn, you dey mad because she's telling y'all the truth abi kini?
monkey no fine but her mama like am
Re: Midnight Call by snazzydawn(f): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2008
guseman:

@snazzydawn,
why is your email not going, try passing across some vital info,

nice pics n write ups

vital info? hope no no problem. hit me up on ugodawn2001@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Detest Men Who Are Virgin Why? / Why Do Girls Change Their Feelings So Quickly? / Love, Stupidity, My Brother And His Girlfriend - Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.