Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? (25644 Views)

(pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2008
Really if i wanted to be with an Akata male i would be with one. Why would any woman who loves the true Nigerian man want to be with one dressed up like an Akata.

Stop being Akata it is not attractive papi. Just be who you are the king of the world a Nigerian.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

Even ur vibes shows how you reek of menstrual residues! You are sex-starved!

Go get yourself laid by one of ur one-legged prissy niggaz!

You can't see me, honey! You need to switch up your verbal accounts because it seems too

young! Thats if you really ever want to come around me.

I would have called you an uncircumsized baboon but I just remembered I finished my primary education the day you were born!!!

I can imagine the type of women who would let you stick your carrot into them . . and I'm nausueated to think of the slimy thing you'd call orgasm.

Get lost asshole; and come back when you exchange those peanuts for real brians  tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2008
Ujujoan:

I would have called you an uncircumsized baboon but I just remembered I finished my primary education the day you were born!!!

I can imagine the type of women who would let you stick your carrot into them . . and I'm nausueated to think of the slimy thing you'D call orgasm.

Get lost asshole; and come back when you exchange those peanuts for real brians tongue

Look I am very naughty and mean. I love shawties who are like me. You seem to be one.

If you need to know what an orgasm is, c'mon I'll take to the frenzy state of orgasmic sensation

catapulting in you spreadin' your legs 180 degrees wide open in your entranced subconsciouness, that

I will have to use physical means to bring you back to reality. And imagine you feeling this remarkably

entrancing sensation in a sexual hierarchy of whirly and multiple orgasmic reactions! If you will keep

quiet and not talk loud, you can bring ur mum next time.

Thats how we do it on our side, shawtie! Hitting on all hot and salacious shawties. They always come back

man, for more. The record talks for us. You are not on my level girl!

Go titivate yourself in all facets of this word, You stinky slowpoke reekin' of menstrual residues!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

Look I am very naughty and mean. I love shawties who are like me. You seem to be one.

If you need to know what an orgasm is, c'mon I'll take to the frenzy state of orgasmic sensation

catapulting in you spreadin' your legs 180 degrees wide open in your entranced subconsciouness, that

I will have to use physical means to bring you back to reality. And imagine you feeling this remarkably

and entrancing sensation in a sexual hierarchy of whirly and multiple orgasmic reactions! If you will keep

quiet and not talk loud, you can bring ur mum next time.

Thats how we do it on our side, shawtie! Hitting on all hot and salacious shawties. They always come back

man, for more. The record talks for us. You are not on my level girl!

Go titivate yourself in all facets of this word, You stinky slowpoke reekin' of menstrual residues!

Now that you mentioned the word, I think your mom needs to be asked some very important questions. Or maybe madness runs in the family  undecided

All these braggings about your sexual escapades makes me wonder if you've been doing some research on how it feels to f**k a girl. I assume you'll gladly give your soul to know what that feels like  tongue

I wonder why I love hating you soo much . .  maybe its because you reek of psychological instability, obviously emanating from lack of proper upbringing.

'Attention defficient disorder', thats what I'D diagnoze for you, and then send you to Uselu hospital, where your mates are waiting to welcome you with open hands. Mugu!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by 9jaman007: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2008
i pity this guy so much. cos he's not just as lucky as i am with meeting the beautiful ladies. guy go check urself and know what is wrong with u
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sas2chat4(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ All
Why are we all boredering ourselves answering this fool? Why do we we have to respond to this Useless, Senseless,
Stupid Topic?

@Poster
Your Topic Should have read: WHY IS NAWEE SO UGLY & STUPID. what your topic reads is exactly what you are &
am quite sure you will be worst than that. I don't Know the kind of adjective to use to qualify your personallity,

But i have this advice for you, if Nigerian Girls are Ugly & Stupid as U said (which i can never believe) Why don't you just leave them alone & face your good for nothing, useless, Rusian, Asian, etc harlots.

Dedicated To All The Ladies in the House
Criticism is done out of jealousy. U aren't Cheap & Useless as all those harlots he claims to have around him. U are Beautiful, Intelligent & Great. Love U all.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2008
Ujujoan:

Now that you mentioned the word, I think your mom needs to be asked some very important questions. Or maybe madness runs in the family undecided

All these braggings about your sexual escapades makes me wonder if you've been doing some research on how it feels to f**k a girl. I assume you'll gladly give your soul to know what that feels like tongue

I wonder why I love hating you soo much . . maybe its because you reek of psychological instability, obviously emanating from lack of proper upbringing.

'Attention defficient disorder', thats what I'D diagnoze for you, and then send you to Uselu hospital, where your mates are waiting to welcome you with open hands. Mugu!!

When I was in high school, teachers used to say I was too crazy!

I went to college, shawties were like, 2H2H is stayin' hard, He's livin' it real.

I want you to want to love to hate me the more I want to love to hate to have to f**k ur godamn

pussy into ferocious orgasmic instability.

If I am psychological unstable, (yeah I might be because I love actin' crazy, it turns me on and I love

sexing hotties but I'm always around hotties, logically meaning I'll be havin' more sex than I'm doin' now

even though everynight I swing), then you are sexually and orgasmically deranged, not even unstable.

Look, go play somewhere. I gat stuff to do!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by mosunade(f): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2008
what else do you expect?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

When I was in high school, teachers used to say I was too crazy!

I went to college, shawties were like, 2H2H is stayin' hard, He's livin' it real.

I want to to want to love to hate me the more I want to love to have to f**k ur godamn

pussy into ferocious orgasmic instability.

If I am psychological unstable, (yeah I might be because I love actin' crazy, it turns me on and I love

sexing hotties but I'm always around hotties, logically meaning I'll be havin' more sex than I'm doin' now

even though everynight I swing), then you are sexually and orgasmically deranged, not even unstable.

Look, go play somewhere. I gat stuff to do!

I can only just imagine the 'stuff' you've got to do, and its makes me wanna gag!!

Your college education was gotten from the streets a**hole;, so dont go fantasizing about it.

I think i've stooped low enof talking with you, but I always say a little slumming has never hurt anyone. I'm off to wash my tongue with acid   tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2008
sas2chat4:

@ All
Why are we all boredering ourselves answering this fool? Why do we we have to respond to this Useless, Senseless,
Stupid Topic?

@Poster
Your Topic Should have read: WHY IS NAWEE SO UGLY & STUPID. what your topic reads is exactly what you are &
am quite sure you will be worst than that. I don't Know the kind of adjective to use to qualify your personallity,

But i have this advice for you, if Nigerian Girls are Ugly & Stupid as You said (which i can never believe) Why don't you just leave them alone & face your good for nothing, useless, Rusian, Asian, etc harlots.

Dedicated To All The Ladies in the House
Criticism is done out of jealousy. You aren't Cheap & Useless as all those harlots he claims to have around him. You are Beautiful, Intelligent & Great. Love You all.

I continue to maintain my stand. Nigerian shawties are all damn too ugly or a bit physically beautiful but outrightly deranged intellectually!

The Nigerian shawties be screamin' in local tongues in bed! It's damn so funny! But why is it so? I need explanations.

My Russian hotties be screamin' in coherent phrases and turning me on the more. One was like oh, hit me hard my nigga!! I was like, damn! Shawtie, who the

f**k is your nigga?! And I gave her real hard the best way I could. She bursted out with her legs all curved tightly around my waist region, I mean real tight.

So I asked, You callin' me a nigga? She answered very intensely but this time so touching in a very lewd and erotic way that honey, You ma hero! I got the best erection ever and gave it to her so hard that I saw a whole body erupt into uncontrollable nervous pulses with legs so tightly held to my backside that I had to physically bring her back to reality. She was hypnotized into the sexual world of unconsciousness. Boys can f**k pussies, man! Shit, my game is so deep!

The tensile strength of my penile veins at that moment need to go into the guiness book of records.

Now you see, why compare the Nigerian girl who's stupidly screaming in incoherent phrases to the russian who even from the way she's tightening on you, You know yeah that sex is a game of higher powers and only very few understand the intricacies!

F**k You'all ugly nigerian biatches!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by hunny(f): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ poster

pele oh,  u sound like a frustrated BOI, nyway I guess u'ld soon get tired of ranting and raving,

jagajaga boi like you, 
chasing after russians, dnt really feel for you,
cos I think there's basically nth for u to live for,  as papa don disown you.

Nt to worry, I'm sure if u'ld jst retrace ur steps and begin to think of better things than lookin for fine and unfine,

MUMU angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by MissyB1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

F**k You'all ugly nigerian biatches!
We've heard. . You can now shut up.
I realli don't know what makes you this stupid but trust. .
It works.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by kissangel1: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2008
u stupid stinking idiot. GOSH! ure so nauseating, phew, u deserve some koboko whipping by some true breed u slowpoke. i can imagine saliva dripping from ur mouth u Lilly livered wanna be street deserted underloved inferior COMPLEXED, mentally derailed, confused, out washed, rejected, outcaste, frustrated, pikin, wilthered and wussy wanna be

i truly pity ur condition cos ure a lost soul. i would have loved to ask who brought you up some questions, but i can picture ur mama in tears out of frustration and grief u GIVE to her soul {God bless her}, ur so lost, so so lost.

better go to some MFM pastors for intense deliverance or better still for quick action, cele profets wil be the best bet to koboko and chain ur sorry ass and d**k and wash Your head in distilled river water and your own piss,

maybe you are talking from experience, like oh, ur ugly sisters, thats if u have one cos by now u have been probably disowned by your family

no wonder you were EXPORTED from Nigeria
slowpoke!

YET OF COURSE YOU ARE STILL FAILING YOU FAMILY what a shame, IDIOT!

i blame u

inferior baggage only good for d dumping grounds. and torching by fire and acid by NAFDAC ever watching eyes

GORILLA, GORIMAPA

besides, when last did you check your HIV STATUS, "NIGGA?"

ONYE ARA!, ONYE IBERIBE!, ANUOFIA!, AFO SAWAKWA GI!, tolotolo

ORI ODA!, ORI NLA!, ARA E O DA!, OLORI BURUKU!

DAMBURU BAKA YA MOTO , YATOTO

SILLY GOAT lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by LadyT(f): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2008
LMAO@ The black powered insults!

grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by superstan(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2008
some people are just mentally unstable.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by egokanwa(f): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2008
TUNDER PIAPUKWA GI ISI EBE AHU. LEEEE ONYE NA EKWU
ZI ANYI FOTO GI KA ANYI HU.
IDIOT
[b][/b][size=8pt][/size] sad sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by k1banty(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2008
wahala dey oh!

naija women on nairaland dey vex seriously

make una take am easy with naawee

enuf attention
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by idupaul: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2008
it has come 2 my notice that when thread are posted as questions, nobody answers.

the poster asked a question and nobody has cared to answer at all . Pls lets stick to the topic and help him to why what he asked is so.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by cold(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2008
Chei!!Na wa o,Naija babes they harsh sha.I don't see what the problem is here,if the guy says Naija babes aren't worth his stress so be it.Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion & there's very little anybody here (or anywhere else for that matter)can do to change it.

Amigo,the world is urs for the taqin.We know how the story always wraps up,u taq a dirt nap and end up like those b4 u (just anoda statistic).
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2008
kiss_angel:

You stupid stinking idiot. GOSH! ure so nauseating, phew, You deserve some koboko whipping by some true breed You slowpoke. i can imagine saliva dripping from ur mouth You Lilly livered want to be street deserted underloved inferior COMPLEXED, mentally derailed, confused, out washed, rejected, outcaste, frustrated, pikin, wilthered and wussy want to be

i truly pity ur condition because ure a lost soul. i would have loved to ask who brought you up some questions, but i can picture ur mama in tears out of frustration and grief You GIVE to her soul {God bless her}, ur so lost, so so lost.

better go to some MFM pastors for intense deliverance or better still for quick action, cele profets wil be the best bet to koboko and chain ur sorry ass and d**k and wash Your head in distilled river water and your own piss,

maybe you are talking from experience, like oh, ur ugly sisters, thats if You have one because by now You have been probably disowned by your family

no wonder you were EXPORTED from Nigeria
slowpoke!

YET OF COURSE YOU ARE STILL FAILING YOU FAMILY what a shame, IDIOT!

i blame You

inferior baggage only good for d dumping grounds. and torching by fire and acid by NAFDAC ever watching eyes

GORILLA, GORIMAPA

besides, when last did you check your HIV STATUS, "NIGGA?"

ONYE ARA!, ONYE IBERIBE!, ANUOFIA!, AFO SAWAKWA GI!, tolotolo

ORI ODA!, ORI NLA!, ARA E O DA!, OLORI BURUKU!

DAMBURU BAKA YA MOTO , YATOTO

SILLY GOAT lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

Did my post tweak you lethally? Then vamoose, You bitch!

I am takin' my stance on your fetid pussie! It noisomely and malodorously reeks of ur "pussie bloody remains"!

I am takin' a whole bunch of riff-raffs to help You wash it dirty by scattering it from critical angles. What the f**k

happened to your high school physical optics? They goin' to hit You hard from critical angles that the totally internally

reflected debris would hound your rank pussie even more.

Bitch, stop acting like a bitch!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by felixG(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2008
@post

Are they?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2008
felix-G:

@post

Are they?

Yeah, they are. Proven consistently!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by whitelexi(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2008
HEHEHE grin

I'm enjoying every bit of this, this dude suppose write book grin grin grin
Please fire more reasons why u dislike naija girls, more coherent reasons that can hold water. . . not just the moaning bits grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by badblood13(m): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2008
@post

NO VEX O, ARE YOU A FULL BLOODED NIGERIAN AS IN BOTH PARENTS?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by brayan(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2008
men guy you well sooooooooooo.you sure na you no be the ugly person?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2008
badblood13:

@post

NO VEX O, ARE YOU A FULL BLOODED NIGERIAN AS IN BOTH PARENTS?

I am a full and real naija nigga blazin' my hood 360!

brayan:

men guy you well sooooooooooo.you sure na you no be the ugly person?

Mum and shawties always tell me I'm pretty! But I aint give a f**k about that!

I want ritzy shawties who know how to go down tight with crazy and blazy niggas!

I always let my verbal and financial accounts talk for me!

So ugly Nigerian bitches, time to titivate urselves cos we all lookin' past you!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by arramyjay: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2008
[You aint gat interesting vibes, shawtie==so I am gettin' you metaphorically spanked and marooned.]

U are indeed funny first you started by being broke 50cent wannabe now you end it by stealing those lines from the movie Behind enemy lines.

Seriously Mr "shawtie wanna-be niggar in russia" Get a life if you really want to be a niggar who will end up dead soon anyway then stick to tht.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by badblood13(m): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

I am a full and real naija nigga blazin' my hood 360!

Then that means your mum/MOTHER (female nigerian once a nigerian girl) your sisters (female nigerians) and your female cousins (female nigerians) ALL FALL INTO THAT GENERALISED CATEGORY, you are attacking so ferociously, omo no throw stone enter market o, your people fit dey there, IN FACT them DEY THERE SEF!! please it is not the best just to say all almost 60 million Nigerian girls in Nigeria and diaspora are all under one Title, CANT JUST BE ALL OF THEM!! WHY GENERALISE??
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by rampagain: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2008
badblood13:

Then that means your mum/MOTHER (female nigerian once a nigerian girl) your sisters (female nigerians) and your female cousins (female nigerians) ALL FALL INTO THAT GENERALISED CATEGORY, you are attacking so ferociously, omo no throw stone enter market o, your people fit dey there, IN FACT them DEY THERE SEF!! please it is not the best just to say all almost 60 million Nigerian girls in Nigeria and diaspora are all under one Title, can't JUST BE ALL OF THEM!! WHY GENERALISE??

quickygirl boy long time no see
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by skfa1: 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ Naawee

You dont need all this.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by idupaul: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2008
dem go ban u ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2008
badblood13:

Then that means your mum/MOTHER (female nigerian once a nigerian girl) your sisters (female nigerians) and your female cousins (female nigerians) ALL FALL INTO THAT GENERALISED CATEGORY, you are attacking so ferociously, omo no throw stone enter market o, your people fit dey there, IN FACT them DEY THERE SEF!! please it is not the best just to say all almost 60 million Nigerian girls in Nigeria and diaspora are all under one Title, can't JUST BE ALL OF THEM!! WHY GENERALISE??

My folks are all good-lookin'! But again, they doin' fine and I don't care about their looks!

My conclusion is that I've seen cute Nigerian girls but they turn out to be downright

stupid. What you have to tell me about this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.