Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo (3298 Views)

Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... / What Are D Most Used ICE BREAKERS While Talking To A Strange Girl???? / Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by playahP(m): 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2008
yeah just like the topic say,all we do ere is to put down lines dat we use wen chiking, hahah

sometimes i be like u outshine everything around ere and dat is why i came to sit with u, hahah
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by MissyB1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2008
playah P:

sometimes i be like You outshine everything around ere and that is why i came to sit with You, hahah
Is this one of the lines you use? embarassed
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by arramyjay: 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ poster

Oh no.
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by dyabman(m): 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2008
gosh
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by Tatase(f): 12:01am On Sep 26, 2008
LOL ROTFL! i take that to mean i need powder.
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by yongbabe(f): 12:16am On Sep 26, 2008
Tatase:

LOL ROTFL! i take that to mean i need powder.
lmao
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by chamotex(m): 12:30am On Sep 26, 2008
playah P:

sometimes i be like You outshine everything around ere and that is why i came to sit with You, hahah

and u call that lovable?
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by todan(m): 12:43am On Sep 26, 2008
@ poster
what a player You are!. joke apart,  You are joking right  undecided
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by playahP(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2008
hahahah, do u think i can just be like dat, hahahahahah,
nooooo there are lots of things to say like,

- i tot we in dry season cos ure blazing hot baby

- ask for an autograph and if she asks why then be like cos u tot she was miss Nigeria or miss world(she is gonna blush and say thank u and there u have ur start)

- then u can be like since ure d uncrown miss Nigeria can i get to meet u soo dat wen u eventually become one i can boast to ma friends dat i once had a chance to speak with her one v one

but it all depends on where u meet the person, the easiest place to chike is in the club, undecided tongue wink
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by Moyola(f): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2008
errrr!!!! tongue

u kan do beta dan diz nau!! undecided
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by MissyB1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2008
playah P:

hahahah, do u think i can just be like that, hahahahahah,
nooooo there are lots of things to say like,

- i tot we in dry season because ure blazing hot baby

- ask for an autograph and if she asks why then be like because u tot she was miss Nigeria or miss world(she is going to blush and say thank u and there u have ur start)

- then u can be like since ure d uncrown miss Nigeria can i get to meet u soo that when u eventually become one i can     boast to ma friends that i once had a chance to speak with her one v one

but it all depends on where u meet the person, the easiest place to chike is in the club,  undecided tongue wink
So you still get guts come back with more 'lines' abi?
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by Moyola(f): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2008
Missy B:

So you still get guts come back with more 'lines' abi?

d guy is makin an effort to improve!!!! cheesy
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2008
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided"
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by k1banty(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2008
try google, it should help.

9ja women don advance past this stage.
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by k1banty(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2008
with the n

9 ja (what happened to my 9)

Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by naawee: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2008
You don't need no line! If you r really switchin' your game and doublepumpin it regularly, you only need to walk up to her and get what you want.

Just be cocky man, and funny. Thats the key! Check this out:

I was coming back from a walk when I saw a real gorgeous shawtie also walkin' down the street. She's the type I love rolling with. More like a model. My Paris Hilton type! So I walked up to her and said hi with a wide smile. She didn't even look in my direction. I walked closer and said hi again. This time she turned but kept walking without saying anything. I was already getting pissed off.

I thought very fast, let me make a mess of this shawtie. So I went very close to her and after saying hi, I just murmured:" did my good looks really scare you that badly? Be yourself and relax. Forget about the hype about me!" She was like, "excuse me" in a mockin' way- "what did you just say"? (so it always happens, but the end always justifies the means).

So I responded in a very confident and arrogant manner: " I just holla'D at you and you were acting scared, is it because of the nature of your hair?" She replied, "you sound so rude. I'm just from my hairdresser". She brought out a mirror but sure couldn't get to see properly the back side. I was just grinning and moving as I'm supposed to so as to make her look stupid-- always makin' shawties appear stupid). I offered to help out and she agreed and asked we get a table in a coffee joint nearby.

We started discussing, and after like 15 mins, I told her I got to get going and she replied "but we just came in". I told her well, what about you giving me your email and me contacting you when I have time. She said I don't have an email, but probably you can call my cell phone. Thats the trick, I got her number and the rest you knows! What hot blondes can do to a real nigga!
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by playahP(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2008
ALL OF UNA PAPA, its not hard to get a chick and i created this topic just to reach out to all those who have to cram to approach a girl and dem shy ones, please yall can just add a thing or two OKAAAY not comment one wat i said and besides check out for my forthcoming album its comin up sometime next year and ima distribute it free to all nairalanders just to get their opinion b4 hitting d mainstream.

ohhh actually its a Indecency movie
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by naawee: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2008
playah P:

ALL OF UNA PAPA, its not hard to get a chick and i created this topic just to reach out to all those who have to cram to approach a girl and them shy ones, please yall can just add a thing or two OKAAAY not comment one what i said and besides check out for my forthcoming album its comin up sometime next year and ima distribute it free to all nairalanders just to get their opinion before hitting d mainstream.

ohhh actually its a Indecency movie

You are a big fool! You can't get no shawtie. With the way you've come across on this forum, you are nothing but a wretched nigga losing out big time on the switching game. Go kick up your game triple-pumply, fucka!
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by arramyjay: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2008
And nawee is Back.
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by naawee: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2008
shegirl71:

And nawee is Back.

How are you, baby? Why did you choose not to insult me this time?

You now that scared of me metaphorically spanking your dumby-

bitchy-ass that hard? C'mon, I can be nice at times if only you can

prove to me you aint fuckin' stupid.

So sup? Whatz goin' on, sweetie?

I'm off to shower, u know how enjoyable it is to shower in the morning so

early and get prepared for the next bitch to come in and smell some sweet-

smelling miyake fragrance on you resultin' in sexual attraction that leads to

female leg-spreadin' and 2H2H smackin' so hard but so good and too hood!

Whatz hat, shegirl?=))
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2008
@Nawee
When will you stop?
I just begged seun on your behalf yesterday and you are here again
Spewing nonsense
Abeg bro,
Just maintain this time
Because seun said,if you are banned again it will be your end.
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by naawee: 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2008
darefestus:

@Nawee
When will you stop?
I just begged seun on your behalf yesterday and you are here again
Spewing nonsense
Abeg bro,
Just maintain this time
Because seun said,if you are banned again it will be your end.

What do you mean? Stap what? I can't understand.

I am just expressing my views. This is just how I fuckin'

live ma fuckin' life.

You are nothin' but a "faky"! You just can't be me nor sound like
me. All shawties be lookin' past you!
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by chessguru(m): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2008
@ POST
[s], I AV SEEN BEAYTY IN MY LIFE BUT BABY YOU ARE A DISCOVERY!![/s]

@ NAWEE
PLS, (JUST PLEADING) CUT DOWN A BIT ON THE INSULTS AND SEAR WORDS, tHANKs
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Chessguru
You dey mind the fool?
He has just been unbanned
But he wont keep his mouth shut
And who wants to be like nawee?
Every body hates you thats it.
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by A40(m): 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2008
@poster of topic
Where did you come across these weak lyrics? You need to step up your vocab dawg?
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by arramyjay: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2008
naawee:

How are you, baby? Why did you choose not to insult me this time?

You now that scared of me metaphorically spanking your dumby-

bitchy-ass that hard? C'mon, I can be nice at times if only you can

prove to me you aint fuckin' stupid.

So sup? Whatz goin' on, sweetie?

I'm off to shower, u know how enjoyable it is to shower in the morning so

early and get prepared for the next bitch to come in and smell some sweet-

smelling miyake fragrance on you resultin' in sexual attraction that leads to

female leg-spreadin' and 2H2H smackin' so hard but so good and too hood!

Whatz hat, shegirl?=))

Breathe naawee I dnt want to rant with you.
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by naawee: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2008
shegirl71:

Breathe naawee I dnt want to rant with you.

U don't need to cos you just wouldn't be able.

I can teach you how to blaze your hood so good if you want!
Re: Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo by arramyjay: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2008
Really dnt want to rant with you so like you always write i am just going to look pass you.

(1) (Reply)

My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff / My Dream Girl / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.