Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... (1126 Views)

Some Guys Are"masters Of Head", I Couldn't Believe I Was Begging Him To Stop / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) / My Brother Called Me slowpoke Because I Was Stammering While Talking To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2016
I shake my head before talking or while am talking, thats why i avoid talking at times is it part of stammering or another problem of its own cry am not complaining about stammering buh head shaking while talking, i get irritated whenever it happens because i know the other person am talking to will think weird about me angry
NB: ignore my typos cause am not in the mood for bad mouthing
Cc. lalasticlala
Re: Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 13, 2016
What is romantic about this godforsaken post? Getalife niccur!
Re: Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 13, 2016
sylvalord:
What is romantic about this godforsaken post? Getalife niccur!
i know i can find lot of people here, other sections are boring
Re: Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Nna Mr OP wait first::

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... by IamLEGEND1: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2016
so are you telling us you stammer or that you always do ur best impression of a lizard on heat.?
Re: Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
so are you telling us you stammer or that you always do ur best impression of a lizard on heat.?
Re: Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2016
That's common with Indians
Re: Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2016
How do you shake your head? side-ways or up-down up-down smiley
Re: Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
How do you shake your head? side-ways or up-down up-down smiley
up and down angry
Re: Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2016
lilzcee:
up and down angry
grinlipsrsealed If its from childhood there isnt anything you can do about it.
Re: Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grinlipsrsealed If its from childhood there isnt anything you can do about it.
big lie angry am not agama lizard
Re: Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2016
lilzcee:
big lie angry am not agama lizard
grintongue
Re: Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grintongue
is not from childhood it started when i was 14 going to 15 yrs
Re: Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2016
lilzcee:
is not from childhood it started when i was 14 going to 15 yrs
embarassed Have you seen a doc or expert?
Re: Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
embarassed Have you seen a doc or expert?
i thought it was part of stammering buh now i think is not, where i stay we don't have such expert here, people feel wierd about me They even follow me to nod their head just to mock me, to make it worst
Re: Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2016
lilzcee:
i thought it was part of stammering buh now i think is not, where i stay we don't have such expert here, people feel wierd about me They even follow me to nod their head just to mock me, to make it worst
chai embarassed how can they be insensitive? pls just try to ignore them. Where do you stay?
Re: Whats The Cause Of Head Shaking While Talking, Is It Part Of Stammering Or...... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
chai embarassed how can they be insensitive? pls just try to ignore them. Where do you stay?
angry angry abia

(1) (Reply)

How a friend foolishly made a lady Lose $84,250? / What Do You Think Happened?? (photo) / Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.