Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency (5550 Views)

Poll: The judgement will favour:

Yar'adua: 66% (22 votes)
The Challengers: 33% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Akwa Ibom Residents Celebrate Umana Over Appeal Court Ruling / Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by Kobojunkie: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2008
Did Mbeki have much of a choice? His own party did not want him to continue and being that south africa is a truer democracy than any other country in africa, don't you think that also played a part in his resignation? If he had wanted to hold on to power, he would not have been able to. So let's not go about making him an african hero yet.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by Echidime(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2008
Yara' dua is highly Educated and am sure he will accept the outcome of the Supreme court on 23rd october. Afterall he is still very sick, so he will just use the courts ruling as an excuse to step down,he will love to follow Mbeki's footstep and keep his respect.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by Kobojunkie: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2008
Echidime:

Yara' dua is highly Educated and am sure he will accept the outcome of the Supreme court on 23rd october. Afterall he is still very sick, so he will just use the courts ruling as an excuse to step down,he will love to follow Mbeki's footstep and keep his respect.

hhmm, are you willing to bet that he will step down, if asked to?? How much??
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by maryray(f): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2008
ALL I CAN SAY AUSSIE IS THAT U SHOULDN'T BE WHINING! angry. IF U WERE SOMEONE 4RM NIGER DELTA I WILL DEFINITELY UNDERSTAND, BUT CONSIDERING THAT ITS ONLY U GUYZ (YORUBA'S) AND HAUSAS THAT HAVE ILLEGALLY TAKEN OVER D RULERSHIP OF D COUNTRY shocked, THEN U SHOULD STOP COMPLAINING.

U ONLY SEEM TO REMEMBER HOW 2 WHINE WHEN IT IS NOT UR PEOPLE LIKE UR STUPID OBASANJO THAT IS RULING!. WELL IF WE WILL HAVE SOMEONE 4RM D NORTH, SO WHAT, WHAT DIFF DOES IT MAKE, AT LEAST THEY DONT MAKE STUPID DECISIONS LIKE UR PEOPLE!.

WHATEVER, GOOD LUCK IN CONVINCING PEOPLE THAT DONT USE THEIR MIND. AND IF U DECIDE TO VENT UR ANGER ON DIS TRUTH, FEEL FREE grin, I AM NEVER BOTHERED WITH THINGS LIKE THIS! tongue.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by Ssalim: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2008
the issue is not a north or south or muslim or christian matter its who will save this country and make it better,so lets stop making mistakes afterall is it not the combination of all the junks from all over naija that are in national assembly? as Fela said, we too dey fear. and we have alot of international tif-tif.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by nigeria12: 1:24am On Sep 30, 2008
nigeria1@/ , or what do u call your self, i urge u to shot up and get lost. your type are not meant for this thread. U are simply disgusting readers and knowledgeable giants and ladies in this site. Perhaps u have something to say but u can't compuse it properly. Better wait for your match. obviously, u are not required here because all your contribution is baseless and out of point. just an advice ok, i meant not disdain.

When i started to post the satellite picture, I assume nigerian were smart people. That they have asound mind and have the insight to see clearly. Have living abroad change me or some Nigerian are dull. You people make me look smart. To God, you people really make me look smart, if you can not understand this little map. I assume, I there not talk about higher technical issue. It looks like una no smart.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by seund1: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2008
Guys You won't beleive this.!
CLICK THIS LINK TO VISIT: http://.com/pages/index.php?refid=ifystallon
Signup as a member And get paid $100 instantly to your or Paypal.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by nigeria12: 7:48am On Sep 30, 2008
You see Yar adua victory at the supreme court is in the hands of yar adua himself. All Yar adua needs to win his cases is get the satellite pictures of nigeria and show that the state buhari or atiku is strong in and that they claim they won, had not many people in them.

How can the number of vote in kano be more than oyo state. How can candidate win ibadan which is 5 times kano city and loss an election. But the first things he as to do is cancel the census result showing that they were falsfied by makama and now take this point to the supreme court. The only thing the judges can do is cancel those states. kano, jigawa, bauchi,katsina, sokoto, borno, yobe. even if you cancel this state. he can now show he won. it is simple but he as to first show the census figure were wrong and he cancel them first. It is just simple maths.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by Gbosko: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2008
seund1:

Guys You won't beleive this.!
CLICK THIS LINK TO VISIT: http://.com/pages/index.php?refid=ifystallon
Signup as a member And get paid $100 instantly to your or Paypal.

Get lost, you freaking rogue!!
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by Ricdave(m): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2008
Who are those challengers,tell them to leave my President 'hearer & doer'.Please my fellow 9jirians, let us pray 4 our country,H/Bthdy 9jiria
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by nigeria12: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2008
pictures were all taken at eye alt of 5.90

Let look at the second largest city in kano state Dambarta and compare it to the second largest in oyo state which is oyo city(5 pages of picture). And other 5 other cities in oyo state. you would notice that Dambarta would not even be among the first 10 largest city in Oyo state.  What would this tell any normal human been, cancel the census figures. it was 419. and that is why buhari believes he won. makama 419 everybody , including buhari.  It is a difficult thing to do for president Yar adua, but if he claim he is good muslim who introduce sharia. I believe he should obey Allah rather man. If he does not obey God, I believe the supreme court should just go ahead and cancel the election, but he cancel the census, the supreme court should do otherwise, it is the only legal thing to do.  I believe this is a test of his believe in allah and if you believe in miracle like i do, God may have mercy upon his soul and heal him.

Here is Dambarta in kano state, (second largest)

Oyo city, second largest

Ogbomosho

Saki

Iseyin

Ikeshi

Eruwa

Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by fantastik(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2008
I believe the supreme court is going to uphold yar-Adua's presidency for the following reasons
1) to prevent breakdown of law and order
2)to save the country from the cost and problem of re-election
3)To keep the country as one
4)To save Nigeria from international ridicule
5)To allow yar-Adua to plan his own exit himself

Note I support the supreme court if they should uphold yar-adua's presidency

The above BLACK REVO has spoken my mind. I do not see that (the quashing of his election) happening.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by Echidime(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2008
@Kobojunkie: Yes I can bet with you,if Yara'dua refuses to accept the court ruling if asked to step down, I will personally hand over all the Niger Delta Militants to you,so you can do them as you wish.

But if Yara'dua steps down and obey the court ruling,then you will have to make sure that IBB returns to power
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by paulmtn: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2008
you have done a good job.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by nigeria12: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2008
thank you. it is nice since someone understand.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2008
When is the verdict about Yar'Adua's administration going to be read now?
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by Aussie(m): 6:20am On Oct 02, 2008
ALL I CAN SAY AUSSIE IS THAT U SHOULDN'T BE WHINING! . IF U WERE SOMEONE from NIGER DELTA I WILL DEFINITELY UNDERSTAND, BUT CONSIDERING THAT ITS ONLY U guys (YORUBA'S) AND HAUSAS THAT HAVE ILLEGALLY TAKEN OVER D RULERSHIP OF D COUNTRY , THEN U SHOULD STOP COMPLAINING.

U ONLY SEEM TO REMEMBER HOW 2 WHINE WHEN IT IS NOT UR PEOPLE LIKE UR STUPID OBASANJO THAT IS RULING!. WELL IF WE WILL HAVE SOMEONE from D NORTH, SO WHAT, WHAT DIFF DOES IT MAKE, AT LEAST THEY don't MAKE STUPID DECISIONS LIKE UR PEOPLE!.

WHATEVER, GOOD LUCK IN CONVINCING PEOPLE THAT don't USE THEIR MIND. AND IF U DECIDE TO VENT UR ANGER ON this TRUTH, FEEL FREE , I AM NEVER BOTHERED WITH THINGS LIKE THIS! .

Madam,
what has ethnic got to do with this? Do u want to say yoruba man never Bleep ur yansh before? And will u deny the fact that yoruba man pr**k no sweet ur yansh?? YOu are a slowpoke.

I see some points in the satelite pics posted here so far
[color=#990000][/color].
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by Mightysca: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2008
Democracy means :Government of the people, by the people, for the people.
To those of you who think yar adua's election cant be nullified, pls have rethink Nigeria is heading towards a different direction, Fine i agree he can influence the decision because he is in power but thats not going to be too easy like what we used to have .
And to you , run away coward ill await you at the airport the day ull run back from where ever u are presently, only lazy people run away from their problems.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by nigeria12: 12:25am On Oct 03, 2008
To better understand what i mean, and know it is true. That the elevation is from the earth waterbed. If you zoom down to the maximum in kano city. You would not be able to zoom to zero elevation. The minimum you can zoom down to 478, which is the election of kano above sea level.

here is 2 picture showing a logo at the sani abacha stadium. If you still zoom out from the logo , you still have 478, if you zoom in back to the logo, you still will have 478 at the elevation.

but check the eye alt , You can zoom to zero 0 level or 1000 km from earth,

So my friend I no do fraud or 419. I am just telling you the true. And it look it is bitter to you, I know you are a northerner. Look even if nigeria break up and I can tell you northerner WOULD NEVER SUFFER. you would be better than what you are today in nigeria.

Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by Carlosein(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2008
who really cares!!!
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by nigeria12: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2008
Yes we care. we are under democractic or civil rule,  which one. In democracy one must have one vote.  but what we have is people in kano state, katsina state, jigawa, bauchi state having 2 vote and people in ogun, ondo, oyo  state having half vote.  Is that democracy  for God sake we want democracy in Nigeria, that is what we are standing for.

2.  four of the seven judges that would rule at the supreme court would be yes that the election was not rigged because of their tribal, is that fair under democracy. NO?? Do you think president yar adua would be stupid to allow the wrong judge to sit on that ruling?  The state that have the highest fraud in census and election rigging KANO STATE, have 2 judges coming from the Kano State Judiciary , obviously this 2 judges are not going to be fair to agree that kano state population and census and election were fraud. they would vote Yes the election are ok. the 3rd Judge Justice Kutigi is the present Chief Justice of the Federation, and close to the present, he would be voting YEs for Yar adua. And the fourth Judge on the supreme court is judges Tobi, who is an Ijaw man like the vice president,  Do you think he would vote NO against another  Ijaw man. No, he would vote YES for Yar Adua.

So if you a fair hearing at the supreme court , should this  four judges be  allowed to sit on the bench?. that one i do not know OOOO

They were careful pick to make sure our  president wins the cases. this is nigeria my friend and not the USA,  we are smart people.

Now see below the satellite picture of katsina state and ogun state. In this picture you would see that Ogun state is more populated than katsina state. This are all the major big town in katsina state,  but for that of ogun state I only pick just 5 towns, which are abeokuta, ota, Ilaro, sagamu and Ibafo , none from the Ijebu  area of ogun state, so imagine if we include the ijebu area.   but they say katsina is 5.7 million people and ogun state have 3  and something millions,  Is that true my friend, na nigeria you dey,  1 + 1 in nigeria is 19.

Justice Kutigi

Starting with the Chief Justice of the Federation who has put in forty two years in legal practice, started as Pupil State Counsel, 1966-68; State Counsel, 1968-70; State Counsel, Grade 1, 1970-71; Senior State Counsel, Grade 1, 1972-73; Principal State Counsel, 1973-74; Deputy Solicitor-General, 1974-75; Chief Registrar, High Court of Justice, Sokoto, North-Western State, 1975-76, Solicitor-General and Permanent Secretary, Niger State, 1976-77; Attorney-General/Commissioner for Justice, Minna, Niger State, 1976-77; High Court Judge, 1976-80; Justice, Court of Appeal, 1980-92; Justice, Supreme Court of Nigeria, since 1992.

Justice Tobi

Hon. Justice Niki Tobi like his counterpart has put in thirty eight years in practice. Though he started his working life as Teacher, L. A. School, Esanma, (1954-1955), Student Teacher, T. T. C. Bomadi, (1956-1957), Headmaster, L. A. School, Toru-Ibeni (1958), Teacher, L. A. School, Okpokunou, (1959-1960), Headmaster, L. A. School, Bomadi, (1961), Headmaster, L. A. School, Oboro, (1962), Teacher, C. A. C. School, Warri, (1963), Tutor, A. S. B. College, Warri, (1964-1965), Administrative Officer, McDermott Nig. Ltd., Lagos, (1966), Private Legal Practice, (1970), State Counsel II, Fed. Min. Justice, Lagos,(1972-1973), State Counsel I, (1974-1975), Senior State Counsel, (1976), Lecturer I, University of Maiduguri, (1976), Acting Head of Dept. of Law, University of Maiduguri, (1976-1981), Dean, Facaulty of Law, (1978-1982), Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic Services), University of Maiduguri, (1981-1983), Visiting Professor of Law, University of Calabar, (1983-1984), Dean, Facaulty of Law, University of Maiduguri, (1984-1985), Judge, High Court of Justices, River State, (1985-1990), Justice of The Court of Appeal, (1990-2002), Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, (2002).

Justice Musdapher

Hon. Justice Dahiru Musdapher has put in forty years in the bar and bench. He sarted  as a Private Legal Practice, 1968-76; Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Kaduna State, 1976-78; Judge High Court of Kano State, 1979; Chief Judge, Kano State Judiciary, 1979-85; Justice, Court of Appeal, 1985-2003; Justice, Supreme Court of Nigeria, 2003 to date.

Justice Maryam Muktar

Hon. Justice Aloma Maryam Muktar has put in thirty one years in service. She started as a Pupil State Counsel, Ministry of Justice, Northern Nigeria, 1967, Office of the Legal Draftsman, Interim Common Services Agency, Magistrate Grade I, North Eastern State Government, 1971, Chief registrar, Kano State Government Judiciary, 1973, Judge of the High Court of Kano State, 1977-1987, Justice of the Court of Appeal, 1987-1993, Presiding Justice of the Court of Appeal, 1993-2005, Justice of the Supreme Court, June 2005 to date.

Katsina city

Ogun state

Ota

Abeokuta

Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by chessguru(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2008
well i guess yradua is more likely to win
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by nigeria12: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2008
here is it, Oga Yar adua would never been seen by the international community as a democratic elected leader of nigeria true or false. And when you look at the satellite picture all they need to do is make sure the census was correct and the man for win in the first place. why on earth did this people go about rigging. lack of confident. They do not need to rigged in Nigeria, there is no strong opposition.

Oga Yar adua I done help you reach and i have show that you win,  that all the state buhari claim he won, nobody there day. ,  And Oga yar adua I have not collected my own national cake yet.  national cake na gift no be under the table,  send my own national cake now. or send na directly to me, 

chessguru i dey lagos now, make we meet na, where for lagos

This is why nigeria politics is very interesting. I love nigeria politics.

nigeriamail@hotmail.com
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by nigeria12: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2008
Now compare the picture of 30 of the major towns after kano city in kano state, you would see, there is no way kano population was 9 million , and there is noway kano state is more populated than oyo state or ondo state or ogun state.

Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by nigeria12: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2008
I will back with bauchi state.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by nigeria12: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2008
give me time. i will back
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by nigeria12: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2008
give me time. i will back
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by Aussie(m): 6:16am On Oct 08, 2008
Nigeria1@,
Abeg, show us the satellite picture of Ekiti, especially, Ifaki and Ado-ekiti.

tx,
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by CashMachin(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2008
Na them know
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by citizenY(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2008
@Nigeria1

THE ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN, U HAVE REACHED HERE. THE SNOW IS MELTING FAST,

, SHOW ME PICS OF ABEOKUTA , EXACT LOCATION? ARO
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by nigeria12: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2008
I know Igbos have been waiting for this, I would show you pictures of Igboland. And they would judge if an igbo can become president. They would see how much they have been cheated. May be they would join in call for justice now. Kano and jigawa state (13.5 million) is state to been about the same population with igboland 16 million. Is that true.

Satellite picture shows this is a lie too. I would posting picture of Igboland. soon, 

[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/8433/onistasj9.jp[/img]
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by nigeria12: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2008
not over

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** / Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn / Can Our Leaders Do This In Nigeria (pix Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.