Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,422 members, 7,843,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency (5548 Views)

Poll: The judgement will favour:

Yar'adua: 66% (22 votes)
The Challengers: 33% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Akwa Ibom Residents Celebrate Umana Over Appeal Court Ruling / Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 19, 2008
Omg!! Dnt you retarded gorilla understand that your pointless maps slows down ppl's computer?

Atleast make it worthwhile, connect it to the topic instead of posting sth even you do not understand. Nansense!
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2008
A better computer does not eliminate the fact those pictures are really unnecessary here @Nigeria1. If you have to have the pictures, a link will do, so those who are really interested in your pictures will click and then go to the Map pages to see what it is you need them to see there. I agree, insults are not the way,and neither are these images. They take up too much space on here and are generally meaningless to the threads you post them on.

This thread is on the supreme court ruling on Yara dua's presidency and not on how big or small or wide you think any village/town/city/state is.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by NaijaEcash(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2008
I don't really see the relevance of the picture to the thread topic. Actually, they make the topic quite difficult to read. sad
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by Aussie(m): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2008
Let's express our expectations on today's court session.

what do u expect??

Judgment may be delivered today or a day set for judgment.

I hope it goes well
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by Mydex(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2008
well,
I honestly dont know what to say
Re: Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency by jimmyjam: 6:20am On Feb 15, 2009
these pictures can easily have be doctored, because you can zoom in on one town and zoom out in another!

if you know this much about GIS and its applications, why didnt you take this information to the opposition camp or why not take your case to supreme court to challenge it, mind you supreme court descision once made cannot be revoked!

so if i where you ill shelve any ambition or plan!

besides even if you did take it to the opposition on time, they would have used various govt agencies in charge of the sattelites and professors of geography to say something professional like below

'the satellites have to be specially recalibrated given they have a margin or error by our experts for them to give an accurate reading for urban town planning and population estimation etc'

in short all what your talking and posting here is beans and dodo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biography - Akinwunmi Ambode, Lagos State Apc Governorship Candidate / Lets Think Before Taking The Biafra Issue Further, By Chidi Obi / 2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.