Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders (48727 Views)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Gbajabiamila Accepts Defeat, Pledges Loyalty To Speaker Dogara / Kate Henshaw Loses PDP Primaries, Accepts Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 2:27am On Sep 28, 2008
I found out about this group on the facebook. You can also search for it.

My people, for how long will this "family-politics" thing continue in Nigeria?
Is it helping our beloved nation at all?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by bawomolo(m): 3:18am On Sep 28, 2008
nepotism is everywhere, not just nigeria
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by romeo(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2008
wtf is that??
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2008
I just came about this forum through a well wisher,never knew it existed.The main objective of this whole development is to make educated and most importantly youths come into politics cos the present crop of leaders have failed the country and before it gets too late we all need to rise up and save our dear land.It isnt a do or die affair but it is just a sensitization thing so that we can get the change we require in our dear land most importantly Oyo State.Also i am a man of my own never hid under any father and would never do as some people have started to term it nepotism.I am into politics because i want a change and most importantly a better Nigeria.We need to all come together and stop the phobia we have for politics in Nigeria,or else scavengers would always take advantage to continue to keep themselves in power.We can only try our best but i believe in togetherness.Our dear nation needs us all now.God bless us all.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 3:18am On Oct 07, 2008
@ Dapo,
are there no other ways by which you can contribute meaningfully to the progress of the country (and oyo state), must you become a house of rep memeber b4 u can do this?
"you are going into politics to snatch power away from the hands of the scavengers", this is same line that every aspiring politician uses , when they eventually get into power, they join the wagon.
I DON'T TRUST POLITICIANS IN 9JA ANYMORE , every1 is just after what they can 'steal', especially the so-called 'rulling families' who has now turned politics into their main source of livelihood.

"Ti eniti won npa iro fun ko ba mo, eniti o npa iro mo wipe iro ni ohun npa."

how many people around you(@ d grassroot) have you imparted into their lives positively?

what laws are you going into the House to make that has not been already made? our problems have not been in the areas of making laws, but enforcing the laws.

it is not until you get to Abuja, that your presence can be felt. masses around you are groaning, they need basic amenities to live a meaningful life, Abuja actually alienates you from the suffering of the 'locals'. or how many of the presents MP are sensitive to the plights of their wards?
, infact o ti su mi gan!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by bawomolo(m): 3:52am On Oct 07, 2008
dapolam:

I just came about this forum through a well wisher,never knew it existed.The main objective of this whole development is to make educated and most importantly youths come into politics because the present crop of leaders have failed the country and before it gets too late we all need to rise up and save our dear land.It isnt a do or die affair but it is just a sensitization thing so that we can get the change we require in our dear land most importantly Oyo State.Also i am a man of my own never hid under any father and would never do as some people have started to term it nepotism.I am into politics because i want a change and most importantly a better Nigeria.We need to all come together and stop the phobia we have for politics in Nigeria,or else scavengers would always take advantage to continue to keep themselves in power.We can only try our best but i believe in togetherness.Our dear nation needs us all now.God bless us all.

no where in this post did you state one of your policies or ideological beliefs. isn't your father part of the current crops of leaders that failed the country? you are into politics just because it's a profitable family business. there are other ways to create change without being a politician.  if you really care about the people, why don't you start your political career from the grassroots and create a relationship with these people or are you too big to become a LG chairman or councilor?  you aren't fooling anyone with your joel osteen motivational speech.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by jaybee3(m): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2008
Thank you bawolomo for lashing out nothing but plain truth.
Isn't it the same old guy that benefited from daddy and his cohort's purse whilst ruling oyo state. We heard about how negatively you changed lives of young ibadan indegenes @ d time (I hope u know your excessive spending and showboating made some youths turn to fraud so they can je aiye like u)

Offcourse u r a man of your own and probably wouldn't be hiding under daddy's shadow but the real change we need is definitely not from your end.
Can you please list your achievements in terms of enhancement to people's live in oyo state since ur dad left the hot sit.

Is it that the embezzled money has dried up and there are no genuine ways of making more hence the need to craft such annoying project.

Please don't waste the remaining money u have by lunching a campaign that wouldn't be supported by the people.

I have also seen the fb page and amazed by the amount of support he his getting by his friends. But then its not as if I expect any less as naij peeps alleginace can be easily bought by hard cash or better still promise of good returns when he eventually reaches his destination
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2008
@bawomolo
mayb u missed it. he actually stated his 'policies' if i may quote him, "to make educated and most importantly youths come into politics", lol grin WAHALA DEY! se pple wey dey dere na illiterates?

@dapo,
look, Education is one thing, 'doing the right thing' and doing things right is another.

Your father was a former governor of Oyo state and u knew how you 'lived' as the governor's son (in UI and Ibadan in general). During those times, how many lives did u bless or oppress, how many pple did u champion or defeat  their cause, how many times did u advise your father in the corner of your roof on youth's development (yes, he has a commissioner for youth & development) ?

Let's wait for another bombshell from your sister (the one that graduated from poly ibadan), she might prefer  'to serve her people' in the senate instead!

i can go on and on , but it's not worth it. "awon ti oju won ti la bi ti emi" will understand what i am saying.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 10:18am On Oct 07, 2008
Mr/miss/mrs kobomoje,i have since 1999 bn imparting positively on the limited few i am capable on.Remember i was just a governors son and never was i awarded a contract nor executed any.i was doing the little i could with the little i have,it is better now cos i work and i might just tell you to do a favour by finding out from people in the area i stay in felele.they will be at a better position to tell you the little way i have affected their lives whether positively or negatively.I believe with the little i get i still have tried,at least we know of very rich individuals who have not in anyway imparted on their society.i am not saying i am a saint cos i am far from it but sure we all know that no one is perfect except God almighty.Mr/mrs/miss bawomolo,thats a very nice advice you have given and it is taken note of but i can assure you that when the time is ripe we d all know the basis behind this all.But i tell you that what is most important is a change which we all desire.It is only a very rich person that can have that kinda impact we are talking about,i am just an average nigerian n the middle class.So limited is what i can do.Mr/mrs/miss jay bee,thanks a lot for you comment but i have a reservation on that.i have never bought loyalty and sure u know that loyalty bougt can never last.These are real friends that wants the best for one and i can tell you that none of them benefited from the government under my father.Even i benefited only by meeting people and not by any contract.you can quote me anywhere,and if you have proofs of contract awarded to me or any of my friends pls dont hesitate to come out with details.About my father i think it is glaring and we can all compare with the government after.A man that was collecting less than a billion naira monthly for 4 years and the governors after that collected over 2 billion,We can compare and see the difference.Sure the man made his own mistakes 2 but we cannot crucify him for that cos we all make mistakes daily.Not because he is my father but i feel he tried his best compared to others that came after him and the era b4 his.Have a nice day.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by bawomolo(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2008
It is only a very rich person that can have that kind of impact we are talking about,i am just an average nigerian n the middle class

who are you trying to fool, i wish i was middle class like you grin. why haven't u listed any of your achievement. why should a political novice become a member of the house of representative.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2008
Maybe i should ask what it entails to be above the middle class cos me i havent got anything more than the job i do.Also the issue of political novice,Maybe i dont understand that and besides the political experts what have they achieved on the long run?the issue of achievements,i am not one of those politicians that goes making noise on the pages of newspapers and media hyping themselves about what they have done but i would rather let people tell me what i have not done so that i can learn and be able to buckle up where i am slacking.Also let the things God has used me to do be in the minds of those that benefited.Also it might interest you that i have been into politics since 1998 and i was pioneer secretary of Alliance for Democracy youth wing Ibarapa East Local Government,after which i became the president of the association and the history of the association is always there for people that knows Eruwa well.We installed the chairman of the local government after the party had lost 60 percent of the councillorship positions.Also i became president of my departmental association in the University of Ibadan because student unionism had been scrapped by the school authorities,thank God almighty i was able to deliver,For verification of my claims on this also i finished from Agricultural Engineering dept,University of Ibadan and that time the slogan was DLAm, It makes sense.after which i have been a full member of Action Congress,ward 12,ibadan south east local government uptill date.One can only propose to a position it is only God almighty that makes it possible,i might think it is the house of reps that i want to take a shot at,it might be a councillor that God has n plans 4 me and it might even be nothing,Whatever it is i am ready to accept but the most important thing that i stand for is a change in the way things are been done in the country.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by subice(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2008
You guys should take it a bit easy on the bashing. Let him state the ideas and vision he wishes to pursue and then do any bashing based on that. The fact is that he seriously wants to contest for that seat and there is a chance he might well get it. Therefore, for me, I'm more interested in hearing the legislative positions he intends to pursue. What are his areas of interest and what are his proposals in those areas? Is he the like the current crop opposing probably the single most important bill we need in the FOI bill? These are the sort of things I'm interested in him responding to. So let us hear you, Mr. Dapo. Although I must say we've heard a lot of rhetoric in the past with little substance upon election.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BigB11(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2008
@topic:
It is what it is! Nigeria will be ruled by the same families and friends for many years  to come. And this is why:

Reason:
1. The politicians mostly send all their children to great schools (either in Europe or USA). And 95% of the time, these kids return back home to compete with Mr no-name (who also happens to attend one of the defective universities in Nigeria). As we all know, the competition between politician's son and Mr no-name is like Mike Tyson at his prime fighting a drunk blind boxer.
What do you think the outcome will be?

2. The (educated) ones (Nigerians) that were lucky enough to escape out of the country mostly do not return (at least 95% of the time). The ones that do return only do so because they got in trouble or just hopelessly broke and suffering. I call this group "the injured Nigerians"
Most of the time, this group (the injured Nigerians) doesn't have the full stamina and confidence to effectively mingle with the rest when they return back home. Therefore, when they return they usually settle in one corner and flow with the system.

3. Finally, our retarded system and defective culture also make things very difficult. The last time I checked, if you don't have big name or know someone with big name or don't have money or don't know someone that has money; you're finished and absolutely represent Mr. nobody.

So, for now, we will all continue to witness politicians' children (families and friends) picking things up from where their parents (folks) left things.

I'm sorry, but this is the way it is and may be so for a long time.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BigB11(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2008
Solution:
You don't have to wait to lose your house (in Europe/ USA) or get in trouble to return back home (Nigeria). It is clever to make this move when you're still hot, or else we will continue to make the same noise for a very long time.

Our education, skill, knowledge, wisdom etc are needed in Nigeria more than anywhere else. Hence, if you have the capacity and heart, I say return home with full force and make things happen.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2008
Mr/Mrs/miss subice,I am glad u raised this.Firstly maybe we should change our attitude towards people seeking for elective positions so that we can get the best out of them when they get there.A frustrated man would seek to get power by all means and after would not be interested in the cries of his people because they never gave him a chance that is one of the reasons why people go into rigging but for me no way,it is either through the peoples vote or never because whatever u get with deceit will not last.One of the most important things i have in mind is the issue of the FoI bill,it must be passed into law because if we look at other developed countries why their democracy is working and growing daily is because the elected leaders live an open life and are responsive to the yearnings of the people.FOI bill will allow for access by the press to both public and private lives of our leaders,cos if u are a public office holder you should be plain enough to be able to allow access to what ever u do.This would help in a long way to curb the excesses of our leaders.Also i am very interested in the niger delta and the resource control issue as i am a supporter of partial control of resources.Though we know that a whole lot of our money has bn invested in oil and gas but if the government can start from now increase the percent to 40 or there about and start to help each state develop any meaningful resources they have like we know enugu has coal,some other states with cocoa,some with groundnut,some with people,some with iron ore etc,then we can all turn our faces from depending on the federal government and oil in general.At least at that time each state will have what to depend on.Again the issue of presidential system of government,i dont think it is d best for us because we have all seen that truly power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.The presidential system of government is absolute power and we can see how the immediate past government used it absolutely.I will suggest we move back to the parliamentary system which is cheaper and better.No absolute powers is conferred on any prime minister and the president will be ceremonial.The prime minister will be a senator that can be impeached anytime the need arises.I also believe before we can move forward we need to convene a sovereign national conference where all these would be sorted out by well meaning Nigerians who truly loves this country not some moneybags that are just interested in their pockets and business empires.The police bill is there and i am working on that already,because for an egalitarian and peaceful,corrupt less society the arm that enforces the law is most important and that is the police,they must be well taken care of and put in a strategic position to be able to perform.In developed countries of the world we have what is called police insurance so that these people as they are human too can be rest assured that sacrificing for their father land is worth it.But without that no policeman will sacrifice him/herself o.Then their salaries must be sensible enough to curb their excesses and also regularly paid 2.The selection of Inec chairman is there too,it is wrong for the president to be the one selecting the chairman as definitely he will choose a loyal person and that can never give a credible election.See what happened to channels TV recently,and we have a corporation that regulates broadcasting(NBC)?The president in a normal democratic setting does not have the right to send SSS to close down the station,the best he can do is to go to court but that is not to say that i support the idea of airing wrong info on TV but we are in a democratic setting where things should have order.That is why the courts are there.I rest my case for now, Do have a nice day all.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Jarus(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2008
Although I don't have belief in all these political campaigns in Nigeria, I think this Dapo deserves some kudos for not ignoring Nairaland, having heard from a friend that he had been made the subject of a discussion on NL. He could have ignored NL. Afterall, I doubt if bashing and bad-mouthing him here can have any negative effect on his political ambition.
I'm still neutral. Not for or against Dapo, politically. But coming here to defend himself, he tried.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BigB11(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2008
No disrespect, but I do not believe that this "DAPOLAM" is an authentic entity.
And I have my reasons or should I say facts.

Sorry!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2008
dapolam:

Maybe i should ask what it entails to be above the middle class because me i havent got anything more than the job i do.Also the issue of political novice,Maybe i don't understand that and besides the political experts what have they achieved on the long run?the issue of achievements,i am not one of those politicians that goes making noise on the pages of newspapers and media hyping themselves about what they have done but i would rather let people tell me what i have not done so that i can learn and be able to buckle up where i am slacking.Also let the things God has used me to do be in the minds of those that benefited.Also it might interest you that i have been into politics since 1998 and i was pioneer secretary of Alliance for Democracy youth wing Ibarapa East Local Government,after which i became the president of the association and the history of the association is always there for people that knows Eruwa well.We installed the chairman of the local government after the party had lost 60 percent of the councillorship positions.Also i became president of my departmental association in the University of Ibadan because student unionism had been scrapped by the school authorities,thank God almighty i was able to deliver,For verification of my claims on this also i finished from Agricultural Engineering dept,University of Ibadan and that time the slogan was DLAm, It makes sense.after which i have been a full member of Action Congress,ward 12,ibadan south east local government uptill date.One can only propose to a position it is only God almighty that makes it possible,i might think it is the house of reps that i want to take a shot at,it might be a councillor that God has n plans 4 me and it might even be nothing,Whatever it is i am ready to accept but the most important thing that i stand for is a change in the way things are been done in the country.

@bawomolo
i guess his credentials (which i highlighted above) is enough to make him perform @ the House or what do you think? grin

jay bee:

Thank you bawolomo for lashing out nothing but plain truth.
Isn't it the same old guy that benefited from daddy and his cohort's purse whilst ruling oyo state. We heard about how negatively you changed lives of young ibadan indegenes @ d time (I hope u know your excessive spending and showboating made some youths turn to fraud so they can je aiye like u)

Offcourse u r a man of your own and probably wouldn't be hiding under daddy's shadow but the real change we need is definitely not from your end.
Can you please list your achievements in terms of enhancement to people's live in oyo state since ur dad left the hot sit.

Is it that the embezzled money has dried up and there are no genuine ways of making more hence the need to craft such annoying project.

Please don't waste the remaining money u have by lunching a campaign that wouldn't be supported by the people.

I have also seen the fb page and amazed by the amount of support he his getting by his friends. But then its not as if I expect any less as naij peeps alleginace can be easily bought by hard cash or better still promise of good returns when he eventually reaches his destination

i think jaybee is right by sayin the reservouir has dried up. hmmm, "igba kii lo bi orere, "
look mr dapo, please face your job (atelewo eni kii tan eni je, atiwipe owo ti a ba sise fun ni o man pe lowo eni) your family has benefitted enough from the people of Oyo state and 9ja in general (from obscurity  2 a life of affluence).  ki le tun fe? angry

his crop of friends on fb are 'yes-sirs' who would not telll him the truth, afterall most of them were his accolades when they were in power.

subice:

You guys should take it a bit easy on the bashing. Let him state the ideas and vision he wishes to pursue and then do any bashing based on that. The fact is that he seriously wants to contest for that seat and there is a chance he might well get it. Therefore, for me, I'm more interested in hearing the legislative positions he intends to pursue. What are his areas of interest and what are his proposals in those areas? Is he the like the current crop opposing probably the single most important bill we need in the FOI bill? These are the sort of things I'm interested in him responding to. So let us hear you, Mr. Dapo. Although I must say we've heard a lot of rhetoric in the past with little substance upon election.

oh, you want to hear his ideas and vision abi? that one no be problem now. he can always dig into the archive to get one or rather pay up somebody to write one. What have not heard or seen b4, o mase o!   Listen a politician can say or promise anything when they want to get into a position, they will even promise a barren woman children tongue

i think it is high time we started 2 look beyond all dese 'sweet talkin' and 'manifesto shit' and focus on attitude and character of people because whether we like it or not, this determines who they really are.

My people,  IYABO OBASANJO is a living example, let us open our eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recycled politics must end in 9ja, otherwise before we know it, the president would be handing power over to his son.

God bless my beloved country Nigeria.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by bawomolo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2008
.Also it might interest you that i have been into politics since 1998 and i was pioneer secretary of Alliance for Democracy youth wing Ibarapa East Local Government,after which i became the president of the association and the history of the association is always there for people that knows Eruwa well.We installed the chairman of the local government after the party had lost 60 percent of the councillorship positions.Also i became president of my departmental association in the University of Ibadan because student unionism had been scrapped by the school authorities,thank God almighty i was able to deliver

all in all you are still a political novice, with your best job as being a youth leader.   don't u think you would be swallowed up in the house of representatives without any political backing or muscle behind you (or is amala politics going to settle that one??). my thoughts still remain. prove yourself as a LG chairman or state senator before riding your lexus to abuja. this isn't the first time a nigerian politician has said sweet things before getting drunk with power. thx for visiting us nairaland pyschos  grin but you should step up your credentials before taking that leap.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2008
I am enjoying this thread, but DAPLAM, if you could try to space your paragraphs, that will help making reading you better.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by awolumate(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2008
:oSame Dapo Adesina or another? well I wont be shocked if you win an Election in Oyo state . If Morris Ibekwe can win an Election then why not you. May God save Nigeria and Oyo State in particular from all these so called Politicians. ehhehe Dlam Dlam U 4 rep ? u r a joker,
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2008
grin =='''' ( do u guys like my cuban cigar?)
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2008
awolumate:

:oSame Dapo Adesina or another? well I wont be shocked if you win an Election in Oyo state . If Morris Ibekwe can win an Election then why not you. May God save Nigeria and Oyo State in particular from all these so called Politicians. ehhehe Dlam Dlam U 4 rep ? u r a joker,

@ awolumate,
yes o my bros, na d same dapolam o. so u sef d wonder?

im not evn bothered about him winning elections or not - we all know dt's not a probs 4 pple of his weight, dy can easily av dier way. But my heart bleeds for my beloved country if pple of his character and d nxt generation of lawmakers dat we'll have.

God oh God whyyyyyyyy? cry
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2008
awolumate:

@ awolumate,
yes o my bros, na d same dapolam o. so u sef dy wonder?

I'm not evn bothered about him winning elections or not - we all know dt's not a probs 4 people of his weight, dy can easily av dier way. But my heart bleeds for my beloved country if people of his character are d nxt generation of lawmakers that we'll have.

Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2008
kobomoje:

@ awolumate,
yes o my bros, na d same dapolam o.  so u sef d wonder?

I'm not evn bothered  about him winning elections or not - we all know dt's not a probs 4 people of his weight, dy can easily av dier way. But my heart bleeds for my beloved country if people of his character and d nxt generation of lawmakers that we'll have.

Dont know the dude at all, but my question is what exactly do u have against the dude?
Do u have anyone else that you think can do a better job?
Why dont you run as well?
Like i said, dont know him well, neither is father, i just wanna be educated.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2008
i used 2 live in Ibadan while his father was d governor of Oyo state and i know d guy as well and how he 'lived' life during their reign.

i dnt av anybody 2 recommend 2 contest neither do i want 2 run, but that shuldn't stop me or anyone else from commenting on pple's character especially where it affects governance.

we av bn silent enough!

Nigeria si ma dara, Amin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2008
kobomoje:

i used 2 live in Ibadan while his father was d governor of Oyo state and i know d guy as well and how he 'lived' life during their reign.

i dnt av anybody 2 recommend 2 contest neither do i want 2 run, but that shuldn't stop me or anyone else from commenting on people's character especially where it affects governance.

we av bn silent enough!

Nigeria si ma dara, Amin

Is this the same Dapo Lam Adeshina of Ibadan?? grin shocked cheesy
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2008
@sauron,
yes he's the same guy.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by awolumate(m): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2008
@Fhemmmy

Obviously You don't know anything about Naija politics or who Dapo is, Then u might just be better off as a spectator,just read and pass abeg. We that grew up in Ibadan and roaming the street of Ibadan looking for jobs after Degrees upon Degrees while His father reigns as the Oyo state Governor and Him Dapo painting town red with his numerous cars,booze and girls , hmmm Dapo eheheh wonders shall never end.

@ Dapo

If your father offered us nothing then I wonder what you have to offer us. Like father like Son. And with the way you go about oppressing youths during your father days would be an insult upon injury to have you as Rep which is possible cos there are No elections in Naija,its all about Selection.

For all those that were in Ibadan or lives in Oyo state during his father reign . You can all recollect what his father reaction was on a live TV program when he was asked on why Dapo is spending and living large around Ibadan,This is the father Response. Ah efi awon omo wun le oo,Awon omo wun jiya po. Eje won o jaiye won oo ( Meaning Please leave those kids,They have suffered a lot,let them enjoy themselves ). Same goes to the wife and we knew you were all nothing before your father became the GOV. God will judge u all. Assholes. sad Lam ko Ram ni.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by jaybee3(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2008
@phemmy
with an answer like this (Ah efi awon omo wun le oo,Awon omo wun jiya po. Eje won o jaiye won oo ( Meaning Please leave those kids,They have suffered a lot,let them enjoy themselves ) on a life tv progam how on earth do you expect him to offer aything different fom the past.
They obviously believe it's a right and a well deserved thing to do by enriching their respective pockets simply because they have suffered in the past.

A good advice for you with great redemption and in return bountiful reward from the almighty God is to take the remainder of your family's loot and affect the lives of common citizens of oyo state in any manner whasoever.
We don't believe your family have any more to offer from a political angle.

You don't have to be a politican to affect livelihood of common peeps
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2008
Interesting that people can continue to carry untrue stories about fellow human beings but surely a saying goes thus, What u sow is what u will reap.I don't think a man that actually embezzled government money can to be categorized an average citizen a day after leaving office,so i don't think my father actually did that. Also awolumate u goofed about the booze issue because my own understanding of booze is alcohol and never in my life have i taken alcohol which shows maybe u heard gist and you didn't confirm,while i never even had more than a car ever in my life,Also i never used to like partying and people can testify to that but on few occasions when i had to.I don't joke with my sleep.Also numerous girls,good lie because i never had more than a girlfriend at a time. Meanwhile i understand you must have heard gist but maybe you should have confirmed before spreading it.The issue of e je ki awon omo yen jaye, i bet with anybody that actually heard him say it and not that he heard from someone to come out and swear with the name of his/her God.             And who says a youth leader can't aspire for a seat in the house of reps,but we know a youth is the speaker and he is doing great there so why do we continue to thread the footpath of the past?Local government chairman or councillor,Man proposes God disposes.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2008
Interesting that people can continue to carry untrue stories about fellow human beings but surely a saying goes thus, What u sow is what u will reap.I don't think a man that actually embezzled government money can to be categorized an average citizen a day after leaving office,so i don't think my father actually did that.Also awolumate u goofed about the booze issue because my own understanding of booze is alcohol and never in my life have i taken alcohol which shows maybe u heard gist and you didn't confirm,while i never even had more than a car ever in my life,Also i never used to like partying and people can testify to that but on few occasions when i had to.I don't joke with my sleep.Also numerous girls,good lie because i never had more than a girlfriend at a time.Meanwhile i understand you must have heard gist but maybe you should have confirmed before spreading it.The issue of e je ki awon omo yen jaye, i bet with anybody that actually heard him say it and not that he heard from someone to come out and swear with the name of his/her God. And who says a youth leader can't aspire for a seat in the house of reps,but we know a youth is the speaker and he is doing great there so why do we continue to thread the footpath of the past?Local government chairman or councillor,Man proposes God disposes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.