Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus (7316 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Jinn / How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Jinn Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus by babs787(m): 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2009
@Noetic2

Jinn is a figment of allah's imagination. Jehovah God has/had no business with allah's jinns.
what I am interested in is the topic of discussion. How does a jinn represent Jesus? why not just establish that fact.

Could you supply the real picture of Jesus and we start from there?

comforter means Holy Spirit. Are u saying that mohammed is the Holy Spirit?

Really? When you interpreted it to be Holy Spirit as said by Jesus, has holy spirit not been in existence since creation? Jesus said he woud send 'another comforter'' which means that the comforter would be like him. How could you say he referred to holy spirit when same has beeen in existence and how many would we be having since Jesus said 'another comforter' which to you means[b] 'another holy spirit'[/b]?

Oya explain sir?
Re: Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus by sosisi(f): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2009
Thousands of Muslims especially in oppressed areas without religious freedom get converted annually by seeing visions of the Lord.
This campaign is an attempt to make a mockery of that.
Christ reveals himself to whomever He wills by whatever method even in places where the preaching of the gospel is prohibited.
Halleluia!
He is Lord indeed
Re: Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus by noetic2: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2009
babs787:

@Noetic2

Could you supply the real picture of Jesus and we start from there?

must u constitute a nuisance on every thread? if jinns according to u, act like Jesus, why not just prove it here?

Really? When you interpreted it to be Holy Spirit as said by Jesus, has holy spirit not been in existence since creation? Jesus said he woud send 'another comforter'' which means that the comforter would be like him. How could you say he referred to holy spirit when same has beeen in existence and how many would we be having since Jesus said 'another comforter' which to you means[b] 'another holy spirit'[/b]?

Oya explain sir?

Ridiculous.

Was the holy spirit that existed prior to man dwelling amongst all humans, as at the time of Jesus speech?

If mohammed is/was the comforter, why is he dead now? since he is supposed to also teach and inspire later day believers (like me) the way of Jehovah God.

This is called plagiarism.
Re: Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus by babs787(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2009
@Noetic

must u constitute a nuisance on every thread? if jinns according to u, act like Jesus, why not just prove it here?

U read me perfectly, could you supply me the pictures of real Jesus and when you do that, I would come up with different pics buttressing my saying.

Ridiculous.

Was the holy spirit that existed prior to man dwelling amongst all humans, as at the time of Jesus speech?

If mohammed is/was the comforter, why is he dead now? since he is supposed to also teach and inspire later day believers (like me) the way of Jehovah God.

This is called plagiarism.

Poor you. U get comprehension problem, he may be dead as a human being but his teachings remains and would be with us for ever hence Jesus saying that the spirit would abide with us forever.
Re: Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus by noetic2: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2009
babs787:

@Noetic

U read me perfectly, could you supply me the pictures of real Jesus and when you do that, I would come up with different pics buttressing my saying.

what are u talking about?

Poor you. U get comprehension problem, he may be dead as a human being but his teachings remains and would be with us for ever hence Jesus saying that the spirit would abide with us forever.

But Jesus did not say that this comforter would come and die?
Jesus did not say that this comforter would be a paedophile, murderer, snatch his adopted's son's wife, kill, amputate, behead and sexually abuse slaves? did He?
Re: Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus by babs787(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2009
@Noetic

You are playing dumb here. Do you have any pic of Jesus to show me or you describe the pic you have and I would show you more than one which shows that the pic you are having could not be real Jesus.

Since you claim that Jesus talked about Holy Spirit, how many are we having since one is already in existence?
Re: Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus by noetic2: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2009
babs787:

@Noetic

You are playing dumb here. Do you have any pic of Jesus to show me or you describe the pic you have and I would show you more than one which shows that the pic you are having could not be real Jesus.

Do u know how silly this sounds?

The topic of this thread says "Beware of Jinn disguising as Jesus" and all I am asking u to do is simply to prove the misinformation. is that too hard?

Since you claim that Jesus talked about Holy Spirit, how many are we having since one is already in existence?

Its still the very same Holy spirit. Do u now agree that mohammed was a plagiarist?
Re: Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus by tubabie(f): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2009
STOP PRESS!!!!

I just came across this thread and am not convinced with the discussion so far that a jinn can disguise as Jesus!
Will the OP and others who are knowledgeable about this issue comment with facts instead of just giving the characteristics of jinns.
Why would a jinn want to pose as Jesus?
How would a muslim tell if its a farce?
And why are you convinced that Jesus can not appear to people and instead it is a jinn?
Please lets share facts and not dilly-dallying or derailment!
Re: Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus by noetic2: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2009
tubabie:

STOP PRESS!!!!

I just came across this thread and am not convinced with the discussion so far that a jinn can disguise as Jesus!
Will the OP and others who are knowledgeable about this issue comment with facts instead of just giving the characteristics of jinns.
And why are you convinced that Jesus can not appear to people and instead it is a jinn?

Exactly my point. does babs787 have the capacity to answer these questions?
Re: Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus by babs787(m): 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2009
@Noetic & tubabie

It seems this thread is going to another stage but it is still ok by me. I would use one stone (my post) to kill two birds (Noetic and Tubabies' posts)

STOP PRESS!!!!

You would read that in my response to Noetic.

Of course to deceive man which has been happening. We have heard stories of beings claiming to have seen Jesus in dreams in which one happened to a friend of mine (I relayed that in a story here) and another from a woman, now an evangelist in a church (name withheld). The Jinn use what you believe in to deceive you. The Jinn knows that most people already know who God is and the next is to deceive people using false means (christianity and please I owe nobody any apology as it has been proven and can still be proven between up-to-the task-christian and myself)

Muslims have been doing that and there have been testimonies from exorcists on that. I also asked your brother to just tell me the pic of Jesus he knows or describe the one he knows and I would give him more than two pics and description. We would even start with a very popular pic of Jesus having long in which evidence showed that he was not having long hair.

"The Modern Student's Life of Christ," by Philip Vollmer, published some years ago by Fleming H. Revell Company.

"Archaeologists object to the conventional pictures of Christ because they are not true to History. A German painter, L. Fahrenkrog, says: 'Christ certainly never wore a beard and his hair was beyond a doubt closely cut. For this we have historical proof. The oldest representations, going back to the first Christian centuries, and found chiefly in the catacombs of Rome, all pictured him without a beard. All the Christ pictures down to the beginning of the fourth century at least, and even later, are of this kind'."
[/b]
[b]
The busts of General Pompey, Julius Caesar, Caesar Augustus, Emperor Trajan, and King Herod Agrippa - all showed that short hair was the style. The article stated: "For example, on pages 126-127 of Avi-Yonah's work (A History of the Holy Land) are found busts of Pompey, Augustus, and one believed to be Herod - all with short hair. All statues and carvings of legionnaires show them with closely cropped hair. A Roman with long hair was an oddity as is - used to be the case for men in our society. In fact, all Roman Emperors before, during, and after the time of Christ, from Julius Caesar to Trajan, wore short hair. And the emperor was the individual who set the pattern in style and mode of dress for the whole empire."

Just like this verse:

"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?" I Corinthians 11:14[b][/b]

Lest I forget, how come we have pic of Jesus but we dont have that of those after him? This further shows that Satan is at work.

That should be left for God and not Jesus. If that would happen, it would be a voice,signs and a not so called pic when we cannot lay hands on a specific pic.

Yes and take time to read through my post.

@Noetic

Do u know how silly this sounds?

Yes would sound silly to you because you are inclined to falsehood.

The topic of this thread says "Beware of Jinn disguising as Jesus" and all I am asking u to do is simply to prove the misinformation. is that too hard?

Nope its not hard dude, but your question seems stupid to me just like atheists have been asking you to proof the existence of the Creator, claiming that we evolved from ape and BBT hogwash.

There is a thread specifically for Jinn where it is said that Jinn take different forms, shapes and can appear to being in these forms and shapes. Its like a situation where is movement from invisible state to visible. The Jinn being invisible can become visible when the jinn assumes a shape and a particular form just like when Satan, leader of Jinn appeared in the form of an old man during the battle of Badr and even told then how they could release themselves from him by reciting Ayatul Qursiyy.

We also read how angel Jibril came in form of a man ( a companion named Dihyan) to Mary. We also read how angel came in form of a man taking different forms to the prophet on different accounts

Conclusively, the above showed that Jinn being Satan tools could take the shape and form of anything and get to wherever he wants to within twinkling of an eye and a very good example is that of Suleiman (Solomon)

Its still the very same Holy spirit. Do u now agree that mohammed was a plagiarist?

Na wa o. Let me know when you finish deceiving yourself. How could Jesus talked of holy spirit when he said 'another', does that not portray another holy spirit?

Jesus said the comforter would not come if he did not go meaning that the comforter would be a fresh being. He said another paraclete meaning that he is also a paraclete and using the word 'another' means that the comforter would be like him, so how does holy spirit fits in?
Re: Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus by sosisi(f): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2009
Ibrahim's Dream

My supernatural dreams first began during primary school. I was in the habit of praying each night before sleep, praising Allah, thanking Him, and continually asking for guidance from Him. It was 1987 and after some time of meditation and prayer Allah spoke to me in a dream.

I knew nothing about the content of the Bible, but what I saw was very similar to what is recorded in the book of Acts of the Injil:

They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. "Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven." (Acts 1:10, NIV)

In this first dream I was surprised to see clouds gathering on top of a mountain. After the clouds gathered two angels dressed in white robes stood on top of the mountain. Jesus was standing between the angels. He left the angels and came to where I stood watching. As he approached me, I knelt down and he laid his hands on my head. With the deep love I felt from Him, I began repenting. The dream was so powerful to me, but in the morning I told no one for fear of what my family may do to me. I remained silent for that year, telling no one what I had experienced.

A year later in 1988 I had another dream. Again Jesus was standing in between two angels at the mountain, but this time as he came toward me he was trying to go past me. I begged him not to pass by me, and again I knelt down and repented. He did not lay his hands upon me, and after I awoke I again remained silent because of my fear.

The third time came a year after the second (in 1989). As I looked upon the face of Jesus at the top of the mountain, he was full of compassion and was smiling down upon me. The two angels were absent this time, but instead a vast multitude of people was present. We were going to where Jesus was, full of peace and joy. The next morning I sat down to meditate upon this most recent dream. After these three years, I finally made an important decision to follow this Jesus who appeared to me these three times in such overwhelming love.

I again chose to remain silent about these events, but did begin to look for opportunities whereby I could get to know this Christ better. Ironically enough, the Gideons were distributing free bibles at my school to every interested student. I received a bible, the first one I had ever carried in my hands. Each student was encouraged to read it every day. The Lord spoke to me during that time as I read in the gospel of John:

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me." (John 14:6, NIV)

This verse provided a bridge between myself and Jesus, and I placed my full trust in Him.
Re: Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus by sosisi(f): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2009
I was a very devoted Muslim but I began to feel that there was something missing in my faith as a Muslim. I started praying to God to show me if the Muslim faith was the truth and soon after that I began to have strange dreams. In one of these dreams I saw some Christians standing in line to get into Heaven. I tried to get into this line also, but a very tall being blocked my path and I started to cry because the side I was on was really horrible but the side they were on was a beautiful place, so beautiful, so blue.

I could not get this dream out of my mind. I really haunted me.
I confided to my Muslim friends about this dream, except that I didn't tell them it was Christians in the line in my dreams because I was scared of what they might think.

Well, they just said that God was telling me to pray more, and I did. But increasingly a great emptiness and depression enveloped me, an emptiness like I had never experienced before. I couldn't sleep and I even started taking Ryhiphenol ("roofies"wink to get away from that feeling. I became a totally different person, a recluse, and started to seek out psychics, , but it only becamse worse. I even wanted to commit sucide. I did not even fear death anymore.

Then, the day I told my best friend (who was an agnostic) that I was going to take my life, she said she remembered some Christian ladies who had come to see her a few times, and thought they might be able to help me.

That same day, I met with them and they shared the gospel with me, and they prayed for me, and that terrible emptiness began to lift and this huge load on me was taken off me. I started attending Church with them and the second time I went, the pastor gave an invitation to receive Christ. I was so torn up inside. I fought the Holy Spirit and was trembling. I did not accept his invitation but as I was walking out of the service, the Lord spoke to me: It is now or never.

I broke down crying on the sidewalk and said to myself, I must go back to the prayer room where the people were getting prayed for to receive the Lord, and I did.

God removed my burden and I started seeing everything in a new light. Soon I began losing friends and all I loved and knew. But God loves me and gave his son for me, and so that I would never perish.

Incidentally, my best friend got saved the same day in a different church. The Lord showed me I was truly on the right path.

I have never regretted becoming a Christian. It has been hard at times because I have been persecuted so much but I have become even stronger in faith because of it. Right now I have a son who is being brought up as a Muslim and his father has denied me rights to communicating with him. I have surrended my son to God because it has given me sleepless nights thinking of my son who is thousands of miles away from me and I have no control of what is happening now but God is in control. Please pray for me and a miracle from God that I will one day be able to see my son again as we are now even living on different continents. I pray that this short testimony of mine will touch those who read it. God Bless You All.

In Christ, Leah

http://isaalmasih.net/isa/dreamsofisa.html#1
Re: Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus by Banjoramos(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Yeah electro My guy, I am as ignorant as they come. When next you meet a genie that lives in a bottle and can grant you three wishes let me know, maybe I'll ask him to make me as smart as you.

Thats why some of you are crazy enough to fly planes into buildings.[/quote] genie is different from jinn
Re: Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
from both the bible where Jesus is muddled somewhat, failing to give him clear and unambiguous identity, and in the Quran where what he is [as] is clear, no where in both can anyone accept that he will talking back to anyone. if anyone is foolish enough for a nightmare, he will have no argument of making wrong choice before God, The Lord of Jesus Who he worshiped, over and over, everyday on earth.

if one is gonna point to Paul's story and say, here is an example of his talking back to people on earth, it will be the worse example to present because Paul and his fellow travelers can keep their stories as a straight story, follow the pattern of everything else in the Bible; 2 opposite positions on each matter. Example God is 1 yet more than that at 3. Jesus is prophet, but then he God who sent all prophets including Jesus. No one sees God and lives, people saw Jesus. God will send a prophet who He will put His word in his mouth, yet they claim is that prophet saying his own word instead. Jesus says John is Elijah, John disagreed even as he was the baptist, when Jews dont practice baptism, but a maturity right of passage at 13. I read somebody somewhere saying Adam [as] was a Jew, even as the first man as if the first tribe is jewish tribe making us all that.

if anyone allows satan to deceive him, satan and he will be partners.
Re: Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus by XKAILX: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
sosisi:
Thousands of Muslims especially in oppressed areas without religious freedom get converted annually by seeing visions of the Lord.
This campaign is an attempt to make a mockery of that.
Christ reveals himself to whomever He wills by whatever method even in places where the preaching of the gospel is prohibited.
Halleluia!
He is Lord indeed

Just a note for all the testimonies you mentioned above... The shaitan that are of the jinn believe they are slaves of satan... It is therefore their goal to mislead man... and satan has ever been an enemy of man...

When you see Jesus in a dream or when you shout his name and the shaitan leaves you alone and stops disturbing you... it's because they want to mislead you. Because now your incorrect faith in Jesus as a God is strengthened and you fall farther into the sin of shirk... associating partners with Allah (the 1 and only God). It is a fact that the jinn mislead man and likely played a part in the corruption of the bible.. It is also known that they push people towards christianity..

I can prove this simple fact... Ask anyone that has ever seen Jesus in a dream or in a vision or even in real life... show them a picture of Jesus.. If the man they saw was alike to the pictures of Jesus that we see today then it was clearly a Jinn because we do not know what Jesus looked like... It is generally agreed that the picture of Jesus we have is not alike him as he was most likely of darker complexion or black. We know now that the depiction of Jesus savior of man as WHITE was a deliberate fabrication... but lets not get into that now. Look into the clear signs of Allah without bias and Inshallah he will guide you.

It's a shame because so many of our christian brothers and sisters truly have good intention and may Allah have mercy on them... they have simply fallen for one of the biggest deceptions in history. Allahu alem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Severity Of Debts / Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims 2 / Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.