Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. (4390 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by Izzo(m): 4:05am On Jul 15, 2006
I don't know if these has been posted b/4 but i just wanted to know what you'll actions would be when your partner breaks up a very important realtionship with you over the phone instead of doing it the mature way i.e. face to face conversation. undecided undecided cry cry
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by edygirl(f): 4:30am On Jul 15, 2006
I would take it as he didn't worth it at all. Though I would be hurt if I love him but I will quickly get over it knowing that he couldn't even say it to my face.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by mamaput(f): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2006
I had a boyfriend that did taht to me . I only said Ok and when i droped the phone i cryed.

Two weeks later he came back. He did not say sorry for breaking up but he now asked me never to agree so easy the next time (he was bluffing when he called)
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by funmise(f): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2006
I think breakin up over d phone is a bit childish. if he really want to end d relationship , doesnt ve 2 say it he should only act it out until d girl gets d msg clearly. then dey can both decide 2 end it more amicably. Anyway if I find myself in dat situation, dere is nothing much 2 do than 2 bon up n pretend like i was goin 2 tell him d same thing.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by diddy4(m): 12:01am On Jul 16, 2006
is she dat scared of me? wow, dats cool.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by Rhodalyn(f): 12:10am On Jul 16, 2006
dunno, but Seriously i have no feelings where break-Ups are Concerned, i absoluteyl do not feel any pain whatsoever thou i may have loved the guy, thats just my nature and i like it that way, but then again, no guy has ever done that to me
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by ikamefa(f): 5:06am On Jul 16, 2006
@ topic
*i will turn into a stalkerazzi * tongue stalk his ass every which way on the phone, on the road, in the air, in his dreams whatever, whereever, however, make his little life miserable.  grin* teeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeee * grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by ikamefa(f): 5:28am On Jul 16, 2006
rhoddy i love your little rolling ass ,  aint no other ass like that on nl, how about  this * see pix*
that means u pooted   grin    grin  grin   we love u any which way  pooting and all kiss  kiss  kiss

Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by diddy4(m): 6:03am On Jul 16, 2006
ikamefa

please will u stalk me?
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by ikamefa(f): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2006
diddy4:

ikamefa

please will u stalk me?

*Hummmmmmm raised eyebrows*

don't wanta tongue
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by Kave(m): 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2006
Hmmm, Abi its even good if guy calls,
I broke up wit my girl of 5yrs
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by edygirl(f): 2:25am On Jul 17, 2006
Clap for yourself.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by iice(f): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2006
Hmmmm well if he wants 2 break up over da fone, probably is too much of a coward to do it 2 ma face, but if such were 2 happen, id be like fine take care blah blah, undecided undecided
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by bluenubian(f): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2006
it better not be an old school phone, cause i ll rip the phone off the hook, hunt his @SS down and knock him out with the phone
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by Busta(f): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2006
quietly just hang up the Phone, maybe cry, maybe not but hell, life goes on undecided
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by Izzo(m): 1:44am On Aug 02, 2006
i really believe some do this cause they r trying to avoid any drama from the other party. probably things getting physical.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by twinkey: 1:49am On Aug 02, 2006
i would feel hurt and the muther father better stay out my sight.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by Nia: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2006
It depends on how long the relationship lasted. I've done it before, but the guy and I only went out for about 6 months. And we still talked as friends afterwards. Now, if it was someone I was with for a long time, (say a good 2 or 3 years or more), then it would be wrong.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by Memunah(f): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2006
breaking up with me on phone?dats not okay the hell cant you tell it to my face instead of on phone.but if a guy calls me and tells me dat,its okay.even though i love him and he says he is thru with me all is well cos i cant force myself on him.its a free world.ve got to move on with my life
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by momoney1(m): 2:47am On Sep 26, 2006
tot of it and its like wow she must be joking.

i'll call back to be sure if she really meant it

and she does, i will cry cry cry and will become strong again like lauryn grin
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by lovestinks(f): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2006
I will simply say OK IF THATS WAT U WANT, and hang up, cos am not one to beg a guy.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by kokoletz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2006
Well life goes on, atleast the most beatiful are yet to b born.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by omo(f): 6:06am On Sep 27, 2006
i'll try and end off amicably, drop d phone quietly, cry my eyes out d rest of d day, swear i'll neva let nyone dump me eva again, and listen to some songs. then i'll pray deeply before i sleep.

by d next mornin, i'l be fine, grin, u gats ta keep on movin u know!
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by kike001(f): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2006
woooooooow fone is kinda too low man dats real deep i will neva dump sumone on fone dats just really sad n shame 2 whoeva did it but its just too sad
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by Dalby(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2006
the relationship did not start over the phone in the first place, so calling it off that way would be rather childish. I would make effort to see her so we talk it over wink
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by realkemmy(m): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2007
my girl friend did that to me. but she lata said she did not mean it.

its a sign of cowardice.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by waterworks(f): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2007
hang up!!
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by olulu(m): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2007
I did sometin close to that dis year embarassed, but i had earlier already made my intentions known 2her face to face. so i just sent a text later when she didn't respond to the issues i had raised sad sad sad
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by adeboo(f): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2007
Well, i ll just accept the fact and move on.
But then after the shock, i would then sit dwn and write one of my dear exs text.
Its a poisonious text i send to exs who need to hear certain home truths from me.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by Dreloaded(f): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2007
olulu:

I did sometin close to that this year embarassed, but i had earlier already made my intentions known 2her face to face. so i just sent a text later when she didn't respond to the issues i had raised sad sad sad

Coward.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2007
I'd just accept it as done. I'd think less of her though, as she'd taken the cowards way out.

But besides being upset, I'd thank my lucky stars our relationship hadn't progressed to getting married.
Re: How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. by nana(f): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2007
Well,it has happened to me before and all i said was goodbye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Checkout What Ds Couple Gave As Souvenir @ their Wedding / Best Cheap Restaurants on The Island to Visit with your Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.